Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2012-2013 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekends match ups: A few interesting ones. my predicitons
1) Port Moody Blue (2)- Yotes (2) : MOTW, 1-1 series this year between the two, probably could have been the final cup match.. Could go either way... Im guna pick yotes for this one 2-1 in Pk's (again)
2) Lordco Gunners 3A- Westcoast Strikers 3A- Give it to the gunners on this one
3) Magpies 3A- Knights (2)- Take the knights based off of size, skill and overall ability
4)Lakemba (4c)- Arsenal (3b).... Week upset, im taking Lakemba , they knocked off Sparta who is a quality squad with good talent!
5) CFC Highlanders - WRU Vault: Looking forward to our Derby match, no prediction
6) Stolo (2)- Langley Dynamo (2): Take the Dynamo for this one, quality squad that I remember being fast young and skilled
7) North Delta 91's (3B)- Chilliwack Rapids: My other MOTW, both top place teams with a shite load of GF vs GA.... Both of these teams could be Dark Horses to win it all... Ill take the 91's just cause of knowledge about their squad (as long as their squad is hungover as shite as per usual)
8) Coq Titans 3A- Surrey Strikers 3B: Easy win for Titans, no loses yet this year against a low level Div.3 team

Good luck to all, hopefully good weather this weekend!!!!!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless it's up at that high school on the hill - that's a difficult cement patch to play on! still have rug burns.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lakemba is an excellent team. We beat Arsenal 5-0 in Bradner. Lakemba will win that game barring implosion. Then again there were 2 reds in their last game - guess it depends on who got the reds.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ThiKu, Speaking of our game we had with you, how was your guy who went down? Did he fracture something or what?

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey midman - it ended up being a torn ACL/MCL. I think he can play next September. Thank you for asking!

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lakemba is an excellent team. We beat Arsenal 5-0 in Bradner. Lakemba will win that game barring implosion. Then again there were 2 reds in their last game - guess it depends on who got the reds.
I heard their coaches recieved the red cards for yapping too much and as far as that Bradner game goes, we were short handed and that was our second game of the weekend. No excusess for that but we will have a full healthy squad for the game this weekend so expect a doozy!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya their coach is like that!!! Hoping you beat them! :)

Short handed? You guys had 3-5 subs at least.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoping for dynamo and pm blues to win( upset) this weekend.

If the dynamo werent absolute dickheads I would feel bad that they have to play stolo in stolo on a friday night.

either way not many div 2 teams left after this weekend

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If the dynamo werent absolute dickheads I would feel bad that they have to play stolo in stolo on a friday night.

Best of luck SF and the Knights!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

After the way we played Sunday in Abby , I think we're the underdogs in our match...

snaps

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya their coach is like that!!! Hoping you beat them! :)

Short handed? You guys had 3-5 subs at least.

Far from it. 1 sub and 2 or 3 playing with injuries, but regardless you handed it to us fair and square. Sorry to hear your teammate is out for the season. I kind of thought it was a serious injury based on his uncontrollable sobbing....

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odds are you recall better than me but I certainly remember a full bench.

Torn ACL/MCL isn't "serious"?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 0 - 2 coyotes . Great win played last 30 with 10 men . Solid effort. Some of the moody guys need to get some class. Rest of them are ok.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They talk shite during the game and when we score try shut up, after the game they're asking us to please beat stolo ( in our remaining league make up, where if stolo win out their make up games they get the second promotion spot over moody). Oh well we won, won at moody twice this year on two pretty good performances by our guys. Good game defensively getting us a clean sheet. The shitty thing is we will probably have next week off and off weeks aren't a good thing when you're playing well...

On a side note we went down to 10 on a questionable red. After the game I spoke with the ref and he said , " it should have been a yellow but if I only cautioned him, things would have gotten heated and it would have made the game harder for me..." I just thanked him for showing up and walked away.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Watched the game, and didn't think there was anything questionable about the red. Your guy put in a hard tackle when he was clearly beat, no play on the ball. With no complaints from him or your team, you know it was an acceptable call. Either way, Moody didn't generate enough scoring chances to win, and you guys did.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody is a very lippy team, but we have to realize they're a very young team, they will mature. They haven't quite figured it out yet that its div 2 and were not all trying to make the national program. However I take nothing away from them as they are a very strong team with speed and skill. Going to be a very tough game vs them next weekend in league as we have only played twice in 8 weeks. Always fun being the underdog anyways. Congrats on the win Jimbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0