Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Sheep you couldn't make Delta's u19 team you should call Surdel girls league though they might have something for you.. You are a shite player ... and by shite I mean one of the worst. The tigers worked hard but your talent level as a team was terrible and adding you to that mix dropped it even further. So while we are in the final and at Provincials you should be practising as Surdel girls soccer is about to sart.
Sheep said:
There is no way that NDFC should be going to the Finals. I still cant believe they beat us. I watched the Knights and Hurricane game and the Hurricanes will win this one with ease. What a sad representation for the Fraser Valley it will be when NDFC shows up for the Provincials.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The pair of you can fcuk off :mad:

Keep the schoolyard/playground shouts for the, erm, playground. In here, use some wit and keep it somewhat on topic.

This is your last warning. Everyone.

~Regs.

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Gaystar I ill if you bring it to the final next Sunday unless your boyfriend won't let you out .. I will be waiting gay eyes! You ****in Plug
08star said:
Hey roadshit kiss my ass you usless ****

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lick my nutz REGS YOU FU*KIN gIT nD IN THE cUP FINAL OUT!
Regs said:
The pair of you can fcuk off :mad:

Keep the schoolyard/playground shouts for the, erm, playground. In here, use some wit and keep it somewhat on topic.

This is your last warning. Everyone.

~Regs.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds like roaddog may have terretts go easy on him Regs even if he is a ball licker,ass sucker gaylord,shite,fcuk. Getting back on topic I'm saying NDFC to win 4-1 in a one sided match.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

4-1 is a pretty bold statement but hey we'll see what transpires next sunday. And roadogg do you play with ndfc? And if so I'll enjoy running circles around you, while you're gasping for breath and swearing profanities.
girth said:
Sounds like roaddog may have terretts go easy on him Regs even if he is a ball licker,ass sucker gaylord,shite,fcuk. Getting back on topic I'm saying NDFC to win 4-1 in a one sided match.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
4-1 is a pretty bold statement but hey we'll see what transpires next sunday. And roadogg do you play with ndfc? And if so I'll enjoy running circles around you, while you're gasping for breath and swearing profanities.

on behave of NDFC don't listen to Road dogg. some people don't have witt regs and to make up for it they swear. wow 08star "transpires" didn't know you vocabulary ran that deep. seems somebodies grade 11 English class is paying off. I feel this site is beginning to get retarded so somebody come up with something interesting for me to respond to. I don't know why saint jr is getting all offended you are the good player we are talking about. so we may be exaggerating a bit there are a few other players with some ability on your team. Now everybody is happy!!! WEEEEE. I like soccer its fun

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

oh behalf of humanitie Bullshit **** you!
bulljive said:
on behave of NDFC don't listen to Road dogg. some people don't have witt regs and to make up for it they swear. wow 08star "transpires" didn't know you vocabulary ran that deep. seems somebodies grade 11 English class is paying off. I feel this site is beginning to get retarded so somebody come up with something interesting for me to respond to. I don't know why saint jr is getting all offended you are the good player we are talking about. so we may be exaggerating a bit there are a few other players with some ability on your team. Now everybody is happy!!! WEEEEE. I like soccer its fun

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, all it take is a couple of knobs to fcuk things for everybody else. Well, one knob anyway.

Thread closed until further notice.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thread back open with one less "TTPer" for 5 months.

The retarded site continues :rolleyes:

~Regs.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

While the weak sleep the strong get stronger and all the hurricanes are fast asleep.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The only thing thats weak is that quote of yours and the only thing getting stronger is the probability of us blowing you guys out.
bulljive said:
While the weak sleep the strong get stronger and all the hurricanes are fast asleep.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

you forgot the possibility of you getting knocked out is also getting stronger as well...

08star said:
The only thing thats weak is that quote of yours and the only thing getting stronger is the probability of us blowing you guys out.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

In your dreams dopeshit, lol your so ****y , i can't wait to hear your response on monday after the final.
dopeashell said:
you forgot the possibility of you getting knocked out is also getting stronger as well...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

just curious and when and where the Knights Final is? im looking forward to possibly taking in a good final and what sounds like could a good ole fashion tilt

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

cascadesoccer said:
just curious and when and where the Knights Final is? im looking forward to possibly taking in a good final and what sounds like could a good ole fashion tilt

12:30 at John Oliver April 4th

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

What kind of quote is, "While the weak sleep the strong get stronger and all the hurricanes are fast asleep." I dont know what kind of drugs you smoke bulljive, but you should lay off them for the next week in preperation for the final. Rumour has it that you become a pussy after being hit a couple of times, well then you'll have a fun time playing against our back line. Your ass will be in more pain than the first time dopeashell had his way with you.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

it basiclly means your a pussy you should have the qutoe discussed in english 11 on mon,break it down find out what the autor was feeling at the time....explore the mood of it.......talk is talk but are you really that strong of a guy to say youll have no problem pushing someone off the ball...you'll be the finest speciman walking on 4 legs after bulljive runs you to the ground...itll be a good one thats for sure 7 sleeps boys...how do you feel....
looking forward to it....
out

whack said:
What kind of quote is, "While the weak sleep the strong get stronger and all the hurricanes are fast asleep." I dont know what kind of drugs you smoke bulljive, but you should lay off them for the next week in preperation for the final. Rumour has it that you become a pussy after being hit a couple of times, well then you'll have a fun time playing against our back line. Your ass will be in more pain than the first time dopeashell had his way with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0