Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

whack said:
What kind of quote is, "While the weak sleep the strong get stronger and all the hurricanes are fast asleep." I dont know what kind of drugs you smoke bulljive, but you should lay off them for the next week in preperation for the final. Rumour has it that you become a pussy after being hit a couple of times, well then you'll have a fun time playing against our back line. Your ass will be in more pain than the first time dopeashell had his way with you.

First off my drug use is my own problem. Feel free to try and push me around I never back down from physical play. Like i am not a 16 year old boy scout like the forwards on your team, pain is not going to make me shy away. Your first problem is going to be keeping up with me but hey if you want to foul me feel free i like the quick breather and we have scored 8 or 9 goals on set pieces. Its isn't my preperation you need to worry about its what your going to have to fix once you realize your outside D can't handle me.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

My favorite part of this cup game is WE all hate each other and we have never even played before. The difference between you guys and us is we do it just to get under your skin you guys are just so stupid that you feed right into it. Whack keeps making these home erotic comments about my ass. Hey guys I am just here to play soccer, realize when your being had. Its called take the piss!!!

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Time Gettin Closer

Bulljive, no hatred for you, just a DEFINITE HATRED FOR LOSING on our part!! Don't take it personally, we are just messing around also as we are gettin psyched for the game. Whack is a good player and plays the game well. If you think the trash talk in the forum is extreme, you should come watch one of our practices...We trash talk each other much worse...Gonna be a good game on Sunday, looking forward to it.

bulljive said:
My favorite part of this cup game is WE all hate each other and we have never even played before. The difference between you guys and us is we do it just to get under your skin you guys are just so stupid that you feed right into it. Whack keeps making these home erotic comments about my ass. Hey guys I am just here to play soccer, realize when your being had. Its called take the piss!!!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lol I think you're the one thats being had man we're juss joking around on here. The big games coming up soon, you guys practicing hard or what? Cause your gonna need all the practice you can get in.
bulljive said:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Lol I think you're the one thats being had man we're juss joking around on here. The big games coming up soon, you guys practicing hard or what? Cause your gonna need all the practice you can get in.

Yes we are going to need all the practice we can get. Victory celebration and goal celebrations take alot of time and planning. I don't know whether the shinning of the boot or posing for the delta leader cameras is in order. **** it my celebration is going to be runing over to the beer tent then grabbin grabbing a hot dog.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Yes we are going to need all the practice we can get. Victory celebration and goal celebrations take alot of time and planning. I don't know whether the shinning of the boot or posing for the delta leader cameras is in order. **** it my celebration is going to be runing over to the beer tent then grabbin grabbing a hot dog.

Good luck....Dopeashell celebrations is going to be hauling balls out of your net.....You just don't get it, they are talented and I'll be surprised if you get 5 shots on goal!!

Delta you guys will need to practice and develope a different system...hell you almost lost to the tigers.

Don't take them for granted like we did ;)

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Eat your wheaties boys...We'll be getting 2 of our key starters back for this game as they were out of town for the last couple of Cup games. We've had a couple of good practices and everyone is lookin sharp and ready to go...Get lots of sleep Saturday night cuz we are bringin our A-Game on Sunday.

bulljive said:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Good luck....Dopeashell celebrations is going to be hauling balls out of your net.....You just don't get it, they are talented and I'll be surprised if you get 5 shots on goal!!

Delta you guys will need to practice and develope a different system...hell you almost lost to the tigers.

Don't take them for granted like we did ;)

Hey assbleed we were the ones that told you they were good and you were the ones that said you would win 7-0. WE know they are good and we also know they didn't even have there best player when they played you guys. All i need is 5 shots that means 2 goals. Don't start talking to me about systems we are going to play with what got us here and if that doesn't bring us victory cheers to them we will get another chance in provincials. I think you are underestimating our team alittle bit filling the net in the last two years combined we are about 21 wins two ties when our full line up is there. we have been the best team in the league since christmas yes that means better then the knights. We have played nothing but top 5 teams and made them look like shite. I think its hilarious that every single team that lost too us has an excuse" we just had a bad game" thats beause we made you play bad because we are better then you. WE are not taking anyone for granted but we are not going into this game thinking they are better then us either. They are going to need to prove that to us.And you guys almost lost to the clones an offside goal is the only thing that saved you.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
Hey assbleed we were the ones that told you they were good and you were the ones that said you would win 7-0. WE know they are good and we also know they didn't even have there best player when they played you guys. All i need is 5 shots that means 2 goals. Don't start talking to me about systems we are going to play with what got us here and if that doesn't bring us victory cheers to them we will get another chance in provincials. I think you are underestimating our team alittle bit filling the net in the last two years combined we are about 21 wins two ties when our full line up is there. we have been the best team in the league since christmas yes that means better then the knights. We have played nothing but top 5 teams and made them look like shite. I think its hilarious that every single team that lost too us has an excuse" we just had a bad game" thats beause we made you play bad because we are better then you. WE are not taking anyone for granted but we are not going into this game thinking they are better then us either. They are going to need to prove that to us.And you guys almost lost to the clones an offside goal is the only thing that saved you.

I got more goals last game then you have all season.....you never beat us and never will....You got lucky with the tie ;) I never said we would win 7-0 asshole that was lucky Luc.....man I can't wait till you get your ass handed to you on a plate!! Keep talking shite cause remeber what that got you last.....two narrow wins over the tigers!! :eek:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knights League Cup Final

Oh yeah right on two years on winning......great your still in div 2 thought so I guess you didn't win that much hey!!!

Congrats on the second half though, you made your team look respectable from the first half of the year.

Cheers Mate

Good luck I think you'll need it!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

funny how you say "narrow wins"...a w is a w no matter how you get it. we beat them 3-0 the first game thats pretty close huh? then 1-0 after that...your the biggest dick sucker on here... you give nobody any props then when they start winning you act like your their biggest fan....what a bitch......and no buddy you didnt score more gaols in your last game than bulljive unless all the subs on your team (which you are) were having a mini game while the real game was going on..those goals dont count...so fu*k you again for the last time if you wanna reply to this post say it to my face at the finals....just so you know your system couldnt even score you a goal against us and we had three starters missing...good luck next year ....hopefully youll play 90min again someday....out

filling the net said:
I got more goals last game then you have all season.....you never beat us and never will....You got lucky with the tie ;) I never said we would win 7-0 asshole that was lucky Luc.....man I can't wait till you get your ass handed to you on a plate!! Keep talking shite cause remeber what that got you last.....two narrow wins over the tigers!! :eek:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just ask Mr St junior how many there were.....and even the Delta player boys......if you only had a clue Dopeashell only a clue

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was 2 - 0 first game. Nice try loser. Good luck against the canes . I hope they beat you guys 6 - 0.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good luck in div 2.....Guys missing....cry me a river...guys were missing for us to...if you were better then us you would be going to div 1!!

Know one is a bigger dick then you on here and people prove that post after post with your comments to people you don't even know!!!

I know I am not an allstar...guess what neither are you, if you were you would be getting paid to play!!!

Were div 1 and 2 in the FVSL pretty sure there is better div 1 and 2 teams elsewhere there!!! Why do I even waste my time :confused:

Are you guys playing summer league?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Good luck in div 2.....Guys missing....cry me a river...guys were missing for us to...if you were better then us you would be going to div 1!!

Know one is a bigger dick then you on here and people prove that post after post with your comments to people you don't even know!!!

I know I am not an allstar...guess what neither are you, if you were you would be getting paid to play!!!

Were div 1 and 2 in the FVSL pretty sure there is better div 1 and 2 teams elsewhere there!!! Why do I even waste my time :confused:

Hey filling the net I believe you are the guy that emailed me and asked if dopeshell and I would play for you next year. So who is the dick sucker. I agree nobody on these website, in the fraservalley league or even in canada for that matter is that good. That freddy adu kid over in the states is 14 and he is probably better then anyone in all of canada. WE don't even care that we didn't get promoted we got passed that when it was out of reach in the first month and a half of the season. We new the cup was all we had and we are in the finals. You won the league good for you, nobody is taking that away from you. but you act like we don't stand a chance or deserve to be here against the hurricanes. and yah filling the net we are better then you, or you would have won when it counted and would be playing us in the final. I know your going to post about winning when it counts and winning the league. Hey how many of your allstar GEU teams made any of the cup finals.
ZERO you all stink

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

i'm just gonna throw my 2 cents in here for a change, the thing that makes a good team is depth, the fact that some players are missing doesn't matter, if your TEAM is good enough you will win games. so forget how you did bulljive for the last part of the season just concentrate on the final and get ready for next season in div 2. see you there.
saint jr

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

saint jr said:
i'm just gonna throw my 2 cents in here for a change, the thing that makes a good team is depth, the fact that some players are missing doesn't matter, if your TEAM is good enough you will win games. so forget how you did bulljive for the last part of the season just concentrate on the final and get ready for next season in div 2. see you there.
saint jr

I agree with you saint jr and i am concentrated on the final. I said on one of my earlier post we don't have depth. Thats one reason its good we are not going to div 1 a couple years of picking up some more players is what we need. I think are starting 11 can hang with anybody even the holy hurricanes who may i remind you everybody was bashing until you all jumped on there band wagon. Not to say everybody on our team doesn't play a certain role some people are there because of talent some peoples character on and off the field is what allowed us to turn the season around.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

no summer soccer this year...we got no team and nobody wants to take the responsibilities of being a "coach" and sorting all the bs out...so no which is too bad cause i wouldnt mind kicking a ball to get ready for provincials.....if there is such a thing....although im pretty sure there is.....

filling the net said:

P

player formly known as roaddog

Can't wait for Sunday's cup final NDFC 2 Hurricanes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars