Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damocles

Re: The Knights League Cup Final

The silverware is coming home with NDFC. No goals surrendered in cup run so far... nothing will change come Sunday. My prediction is 2-0, in a tough but ultimately one-sided affair. Looking forward to playing the Hurricanes and congratulations to them and NDFC on getting to the final.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey just to let you know that we are having a big celebration party at Nando's chicken, your whole team is invited. Nothing beats Nando's chicken!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

whack said:
Hey just to let you know that we are having a big celebration party at Nando's chicken, your whole team is invited. Nothing beats Nando's chicken!!!

Whats the celebration for????? have you already won?

If anything you should party at Chucky Cheese with the youngin's ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh we will stop by nando's don't worry thought you guys might want to take a look at our cup

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Whats the celebration for????? have you already won?

If anything you should party at Chucky Cheese with the youngin's ;)

Hey Chucky Cheese's is good times, I'll get down on that.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
Who won, who are the new champs?

Hurricanes won and totally deserved it we got outplayed on every part of the field. I guess everybody is right we do suck

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was a great final as expected. Full credit to NDFC for a well played game as there were good chances on both ends. We managed to bury a couple of ours and that was the difference.

This caps a great season for us in winning our division and winning the Cup. Apparently we will be joining the Black Knights in the Provincials so see you there.

bulljive said:
Hurricanes won and totally deserved it we got outplayed on every part of the field. I guess everybody is right we do suck

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
It was a great final as expected. Full credit to NDFC for a well played game as there were good chances on both ends. We managed to bury a couple of ours and that was the difference.

This caps a great season for us in winning our division and winning the Cup. Apparently we will be joining the Black Knights in the Provincials so see you there.

News to us i didn't think we got to go to the provincials :confused:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was an ok final but I expected Delta to play a lot better than they did. They have a couple of good players but really weren't into the game at all. They didn't even run hard in the midfield and their system was just non-existent. Quite disappointed cuz I thought they had some talent (especially #22 and 10).

I also thought the first goal should not have counted since one of the hurricane players pushed the ND defender down near the sideline, setting up the 2 on 1. The second goal was just a mistake by the Delta keeps. Having said that the "kick from the backline to the fowards" strategy worked :rolleyes: and the hurricanes were the better team on the day.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Team Canada said:
The cup finalists and division winners all go to provincials if I'm not mistaken.

No apparenty rules were changed two spots one to hurricanes and i believe the knights i.e league champs

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
No apparenty rules were changed two spots one to hurricanes and i believe the knights i.e league champs

This is true...cause I know it happens like this in premier???? Does any one know what is going on with provincials....who's going?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
knights and hurricanes are in the provincials.100%...ndfc ?

I know there is 2 spots we are not one of them hurricanes is one so clearly league champs will be the other. Neil Fuge told us one spot is already decided before the game, and the winner of the cup join them in provincials. You guys are the other spot not 100% sure but about 90%

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luc...we picked up your silverware on Sat at a monumental presentation from the FVSL brass. Pick up at GEU headquarters...I believe it's where they keep the goalposts! :eek:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I talked to Neil Fuge last week and he said that the Knights Cup winner plus the winner of Div 2 would be going to the Provincials. Last year it was the 2 Cup finalists but they changed it for this year. Congrats to NDFC on a great run in the Cup though.

LucVanLierde said:
knights and hurricanes are in the provincials.100%...ndfc ?

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's a load of crap. Our win was well deserved and hard earned, dont try taking anything away from us. And if our "kick from the backline to the fowards" strategy is so easy to stop, why hasnt anyone stopped it yet? You guys are welcome to come and try also. And that is not our strategy, its just that we usually go up early in games and then we like to play it safe on the backline to eliminate mistakes. But neways how about the great final! NDFC played hard that one guy with the curly hair has a solid shot. But in the end the hurricanes prevailed once again. Told you guys we were going to win it. Ndfc gave us a great game though, theyre a good team. We'll be seeing them a lot next year.
Big T said:
It was an ok final but I expected Delta to play a lot better than they did. They have a couple of good players but really weren't into the game at all. They didn't even run hard in the midfield and their system was just non-existent. Quite disappointed cuz I thought they had some talent (especially #22 and 10).
I also thought the first goal should not have counted since one of the hurricane players pushed the ND defender down near the sideline, setting up the 2 on 1. The second goal was just a mistake by the Delta keeps. Having said that the "kick from the backline to the fowards" strategy worked :rolleyes: and the hurricanes were the better team on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0