Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

On to more important things my semester is almost over and need a job. Is nando's hiring?

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Your understanding is wrong then buddy. No disrespect to sufc, theyre a well run club, some good people over there. But we put our selves in the position we are right now. As for not winning anything before, we put this team together just a short while ago, we won the summer league we were in, then we won some rec league we were in the winter, and then this was our first year in the fraser valley and we won again with the exact same team we started out with. And its the same team we're bringing in next year in div 2.
Kokanee said:
As I stated earlier, good job to Big T, burke and nonis. My understanding is that the hurricanes never won anything till joining SUFC. Therefore, it is safe to safe they aren't much without SUFC. That being said, the SUFC club won the knights cup, not just the div 3 team. If your team thinks otherwise, then you really should give your head a shake. If you wont, i more than gladly will :p There are club systems for a reason, dont over emphasis your achievments on individual accomplishments. Think outside of your guti. :D

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anybody know what other teams go up to the provincials or how good they are? Like the vancouver metro teams?
bulljive said:
On to more important things my semester is almost over and need a job. Is nando's hiring?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Anybody know what other teams go up to the provincials or how good they are? Like the vancouver metro teams?

word on the street is that not all leagues changed the format so there will be cat teams in the b provincials just like last year. So there will be some tuff competition.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No doubt, Tj is not a star player in the sense of the skill he brings. What he brings is the combination of speed, work ethic and size. I've never seen a guy work as hard as he does and his game has come along way from where he started. He puts pressure on the defense which creates turnovers for Cj. He also has a nack for scoring big goals. He was actually tied for 3rd on our team in scoring with Cj and also won our Unsung Hero award at our team dinner on Sunday night.

As for our keeper, he is the backbone of our team. Having him back there allows us to play with confidence. Without him at the Provincials, I am next in line to play net and believe, that can't be good for us!!

Somebody was saying we are allowed to pick up FVSL players for the Provincials...Is this true? If so, we may be interested in picking up a goalie and a couple of other players to fill in for guys who can't miss the wedding.

bulljive said:
Got to agree there keeper is actually pretty good. As for the forward he did score but was wide open. definitly not saying he is bad but can never see him turn out to be that great either.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the Place

Kokanee, this is not the place to air issues that may exist. Those are things better discussed between the applicable parties. Bottom line though, we played under SUFC this year and they have done a fantastic job of building the club and it will be strong for years to come. The Premier team should really take some steps forward next year. As for us, we had this same group before we became SUFC, and we will have this same group no matter what direction we take in the future, whether that be a part of SUFC or back to Independent.

This was our 3rd season together, and our 3rd straight Championship (Winter 2002/2003 in GVSSL, Summer 2003, FVSL Div 3 and Knights Cup in Winter 2003/2004). We are a new team looking to take steps forward and improving the level we play at each season. We are pumped about Div 2 next year and looking forward the challenge. It will be fun to compete against the good teams in Div 2 over the course of a full season...

Kokanee said:
As I stated earlier, good job to Big T, burke and nonis. My understanding is that the hurricanes never won anything till joining SUFC. Therefore, it is safe to safe they aren't much without SUFC. That being said, the SUFC club won the knights cup, not just the div 3 team. If your team thinks otherwise, then you really should give your head a shake. If you wont, i more than gladly will :p There are club systems for a reason, dont over emphasis your achievments on individual accomplishments. Think outside of your guti. :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

just a note to the hurricane boyz.....Kokanee plays for GN and of course is going to TTP on you guys......and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.....trust me when I say that the 4' midget is a hand full on here and his middle name is "SHITDISTURBER".......he does this on his lunch break at Taco Bell. Wait until I tell the owner, his brother Juan Pablo Bal Sanchez that he is up to know good :p :D

Lets just say that SUFC is delighted as a club that a team (Hurricanes) under their banner has won the Prestigious Presidents/Knights cup and its a positive reflection on the club and all the teams. Hurricanes deserve their laurels and those reflect positively upon SUFC. I am also estatic about the U-21 SUFC Gunners team winning their division and going to Provincials. Good luck in Prov. cup play.

AS you were.

SpeakingonBehalfofBigTandonlyBigT :cool:

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sufc

Can anyone actually tell me how many original SUFC players actually play for SUFC? From what I am aware of, there may only be 1 or 2 real SUFC players playing on the premier team, no SUFC players playing on the Hurricanes, no real SUFC players playing on the U21 team. They are all either in the horrible CAT division or playing rec league. Are not the premier, div 2 and U21 teams made up of players that had no home and no where else to go because their other teams didn't enter winter league. Can SUFC even survive as a club? What happens when the Hurricanes bail on SUFC? or the U21 players decide to play in the VMSL next year? hmmmmmm

Big T/ Burkee & Nonis....can you fill me in?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Start a new thread for stuff like that.

Congrats to the Hurricanes on their Knights Cup win. Well done boys. Good luck at the "B" Provincials.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts