Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Why don't the hurricanes get a few more players to sign up to ttp just to add a few morevotes to there tally. Every time i am on here they have a new vote from a new guy who signed up from there team.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya um gary is great for our team, but you said without him we are rubbish. Did he score both our goals? And did he stop all 11 of you guys? If he did then lol good luck in div 1 next year. Idiot. We reverted to kick and run second half cause our skill didnt need to be showcased against you bums. And the score was 2-0. But neway stop talking about that game, its over you guys lost. Just focus on your guys div 1 future buddy.
filling the net said:
Got to love the kick and run...man every team that plays us use's that style....this weekend it wasn't to be!!!

But hurricanes if you think you control the game.....give your head a shake....you must have the ball to control the game.....**** most of it was spent fishing out of the parking lot!

This Gary kid...granted he is good and will shut down Delta Fc but be honest without him you guys are rubbish!!

I will give the sweeper props....best I have seen all year long....other then that not much better then Delta Fc!

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey relax man lol its just a poll! I'm pretty sure its not going to determine the outcome of the game.
bulljive said:
Why don't the hurricanes get a few more players to sign up to ttp just to add a few morevotes to there tally. Every time i am on here they have a new vote from a new guy who signed up from there team.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually Bulljive, in reviewing the names that voted for the canes, there are only two or three "new members". Everyone else has been a member here for several months or even years.

Now, do you know of any good grass hockey forums around here?

~TsoccerisgayR

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

listen bitch tits he doent have to hype himself up at all, ill do it for him....not sure who the fu*k you are never noticed you in a game before....what team are you on?????do you even play? you are whack you know that.......bulljive would school you boy......so when grown ups a talking be a good boy and keep your thoughts to yourself......

whack said:
That kamloops tournament out in august is a blast. The hurricane team looks forward to that every year. And as for the final it should be a solid game, i dont want to get ahead of myself and predict that we'll win. As for bulljive, i would like to see u try and take me one on one. You may be a good player but dont hype yourself up to be a soccer god.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

listen so called "peter walkins" just to let you know not to approach me with a scholarship cause i dont want it. to many other schools are already phoning my house and i dont want to add douglas oh sorry cariboo to the list of nagging coaches and scouts calling here all day...thanks oh yea one last thing do you go to the hurricane games with a banner and signs and paint your face by the way you were talking about them before you should ask some of them out on a date.............or are you already dating one of them.....well good for you what ever floats your boat guy.......out

homerjsimpson said:
wow bulljive,why you getting all teary eyed.does it bother you i suport the canes, i do scout for a college,and its not douglas nor kwantlen,but thats not my point.i know a few players on your team from my playing days,curt,kyle,both great players.i thing its going to be a great game but i still think the canes will take it thats all,no need to get all upset.i wish your team luck aswell.and i will be there watching you play whats your jersey # or your name.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hahah

i never know the bitch ever left......you got it all wrong though star pimp....when your out pulling tricks on the side of the road your not a pimp your being pimped you forgot to ad the "ed" at the end of your name no worries what ever out food on the table.......oh yea i heard 80% of male hookers clients are dudes but hey i guess you just closed your eyes the first few times and now you kinda like it.....am i right........

star pimp said:
the pimp is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

08star said:
Hey relax man lol its just a poll! I'm pretty sure its not going to determine the outcome of the game.

I don't really know why people tell me to relax, when you relax thats when somebody stabs you in the back. So i am always tense, II am always, watching ,waiting, and thinking about what somebody is going to say about me on the forum. oh wait i've said to much.......

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

TheRob said:
Actually Bulljive, in reviewing the names that voted for the canes, there are only two or three "new members". Everyone else has been a member here for several months or even years.

Now, do you know of any good grass hockey forums around here?

~TsoccerisgayR

Well i am glad my statement was under revieww the Rob. looks like you have done some hard detective work there. Keep up the good work....

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol dopeashell you need to relax buddy. If you just took your head outta bulljives ass you would have enough sense to know that whack is obviously with the hurricanes. And Bulljive will get his chance to school whack on sunday, cause whack usually plays the flanks on d, but i highly doubt bulljive will be schooling anyone other than you on how to better wipe his ass.
dopeashell said:
listen bitch tits he doent have to hype himself up at all, ill do it for him....not sure who the fu*k you are never noticed you in a game before....what team are you on?????do you even play? you are whack you know that.......bulljive would school you boy......so when grown ups a talking be a good boy and keep your thoughts to yourself......

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

There is no way that NDFC should be going to the Finals. I still cant believe they beat us. I watched the Knights and Hurricane game and the Hurricanes will win this one with ease. What a sad representation for the Fraser Valley it will be when NDFC shows up for the Provincials.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sheep said:
There is no way that NDFC should be going to the Finals. I still cant believe they beat us. I watched the Knights and Hurricane game and the Hurricanes will win this one with ease. What a sad representation for the Fraser Valley it will be when NDFC shows up for the Provincials.

Sheep my friend i missed your input. It must all be a mistake the tigers should be in the final i mean they got unlucky both games against us. 3rd time around they might of scored a goal. How could sheeps dynamic play not bring a victory. glad we have your support sheep talk to me when a top 5 team in this league manages to beat us. I ****ing hate idiots itleast my comments although arrogant bring a smile to peoples face. **** you and your representation fraser valley. i am representing a bunch of buddies who play on a soccer team together, drink beer, and win cup games. I hate to take anything to heart but saying we are a bad representation of fraservalley is low man. we have earned everything we have got and i think everybody on this site will agree

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

congrats to the black knights for winning the league hope you do well in div 1.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Take it easy buddy, no need for a man of your old age to get this excited. Bullshit may be the best player on your team but do not sit there and try to convince me that he is thee greatest player to ever grace a soccer field. He may be a good player, ive never seen him play so i dont know, but the way he talks about himself, he should score 8 goals against us and lead his team to victory.

dopeashell said:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

whack said:
Take it easy buddy, no need for a man of your old age to get this excited. Bullshit may be the best player on your team but do not sit there and try to convince me that he is thee greatest player to ever grace a soccer field. He may be a good player, ive never seen him play so i dont know, but the way he talks about himself, he should score 8 goals against us and lead his team to victory.

I am so good at this he hasn't even seen me play and is already telling me i am good. 8 goals is pushing it but i wouldn't put it past me.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

homerjsimpson said:
your font line is fast as hell.And yes to all those people wondering i do support the hurricanes,they are fun to watch and no i don't play for them i scout for a local college.Hurricane power be like delta stop the stupid online talk and prove to them what you can do on the field,best of luck.

Well i think peter walkins may have got caught up in his words. I don't believe kamloops is a local college. and the fact that hurricane 11 signs up just to defend that you are not shane sounds a bit strange. Well peter it seems kyle and kurt have no idea who you are. Hey Rob check it out now i am doing hard detective work. Shane I know this is you see you at tryouts.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

i new where he played asshole i didnt think his boyfriend would come fighting his battles...well i guess good on you cause you must wear the pants in you relationship...so i guess you give then huh????at least your getting yours...

08star said:
lol dopeashell you need to relax buddy. If you just took your head outta bulljives ass you would have enough sense to know that whack is obviously with the hurricanes. And Bulljive will get his chance to school whack on sunday, cause whack usually plays the flanks on d, but i highly doubt bulljive will be schooling anyone other than you on how to better wipe his ass.

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

How would they win the Pak Cup when they couldn't even win the Knights Cup .. Pull the Dildo out of your ASS and take your boyfriends Di*k out of your mouth and get a clue you GIT.
Demolition said:
Some people just don't get when they're getting the piss taken out of them. :rolleyes: TheRob I do think the Knights would have won the Pak cup though :eek: :rolleyes: :D .

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Gaystar you are a fu*kin plug whats that? .. I can't understand you with that dildo in your mouth.. what it's Wacks **** not a dildo ...oh that is sick ... hence Gaystar I guess out!
08star said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0