Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?


  • Total voters
    35
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane11

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
5
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

your probably right hahaha
icon10.gif
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

hurricane11 said:
I have been listening to my teammates about this site,and i have to admit its pretty funny.I think its going to be a good game between us and delta on the 4th,both teams are great to get this far.Bulljive and homer i read your both your posts and bulljive(tj) i can qurauntee to you that shane does not post on here,he is my best friend trust me.good luck to delta,see you in 2weeks.

my name is not actually tj that is a character on a chartoon called recess thats right i watch cartoons... my name is steve and i like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners
 

star pimp

New Member
Aug 13, 2003
189
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
knights are sad

All i got to say idam u guys are babys. Its sad that u lost to youth team and than u protest. Its time for u guys to stop being bicthes and grow up. Bet u the youth on that team getting more pussy than ur whole team combine. hahahahaha.

Im da star pimp and im the finest out there yeoooooooooooooo.
 

saint jr

New Member
Oct 24, 2003
90
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

bulljive i wish i could be there to support and heckle you lads but i work mornings that week. all the best though
saint jr
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Filling the net what happened to you!!!!! I would like to say f**k you to whack and filling the net for voting for the hurricanes. good luck tomorrow though
 

whack

New Member
Feb 26, 2004
131
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

That kamloops tournament out in august is a blast. The hurricane team looks forward to that every year. And as for the final it should be a solid game, i dont want to get ahead of myself and predict that we'll win. As for bulljive, i would like to see u try and take me one on one. You may be a good player but dont hype yourself up to be a soccer god.


homerjsimpson said:
nope more money out in kamloops.plus free place to stay for the big tourny in the summer aug long weekend haha great booze up.come check it out you'll have a blast.
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

whack said:
That kamloops tournament out in august is a blast. The hurricane team looks forward to that every year. And as for the final it should be a solid game, i dont want to get ahead of myself and predict that we'll win. As for bulljive, i would like to see u try and take me one on one. You may be a good player but dont hype yourself up to be a soccer god.

First off sorry whack thought you played on the knights there for a second. secondly i have not gone on for a rant about how good i am in a while...So here it is I am awesome. One on one if you are referring to soccer state your number but if you are referring to violence i prefer to do it like todd bertuzzi. but it just accurd to me that the one on one talk may be referring to me liking long walks on the beach and that was just a joke and you may be on the wrong website
 

whack

New Member
Feb 26, 2004
131
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Ill be #9, look for me on the right outside D.
where will you be, right outside bench?


bulljive said:
First off sorry whack thought you played on the knights there for a second. secondly i have not gone on for a rant about how good i am in a while...So here it is I am awesome. One on one if you are referring to soccer state your number but if you are referring to violence i prefer to do it like todd bertuzzi. but it just accurd to me that the one on one talk may be referring to me liking long walks on the beach and that was just a joke and you may be on the wrong website
 

hurricane11

New Member
Mar 24, 2004
5
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Hey steve(bulljive)how is curt's ankle or knee holding up,i know he injured one of them,honestly i've know curt since high school,we played on the nd huskies together.
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

whack said:
Ill be #9, look for me on the right outside D.
where will you be, right outside bench?


Kurts calf is fine being recovered for a while. The bench come on guy i wouldn't talk all this shite if i rode the bench. I really am not that good i just like to hear peoples reaction. I only play like half the game or so, the other half the game i am costing on our three goal lead i have created.... I really need to stop writing on this thing all this ****y shite is coming so easily that i am starting to believe my own hype
 

08star

Member
Feb 26, 2004
175
5
Tokens
15
Dirty Money
5
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

not trying to diss you guys here but why are you so low in the rankings? We've played some teams from div2 like the players and the knights and they're fairly high up there but then we face you guys in the cup final and you guys arent really in contention to move up. Injuries or what? just wondering.
bulljive said:
Kurts calf is fine being recovered for a while. The bench come on guy i wouldn't talk all this shite if i rode the bench. I really am not that good i just like to hear peoples reaction. I only play like half the game or so, the other half the game i am costing on our three goal lead i have created.... I really need to stop writing on this thing all this ****y shite is coming so easily that i am starting to believe my own hype
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

08star said:
not trying to diss you guys here but why are you so low in the rankings? We've played some teams from div2 like the players and the knights and they're fairly high up there but then we face you guys in the cup final and you guys arent really in contention to move up. Injuries or what? just wondering.


yah, we have had our full squad once this whole season. We were missing 3 of our best players for the first 4 months. we lost alot of close games but we havent lost a game since before christmas. quite honestly we are not that good just been finding ways to win. Not to say we are bad for a div 2 team we are one of the most talented teams around"for div 2" but like the knights we would need alot of adjustment if we ever wanted to move to div 1. I hope we have a full squad against you guys in a final but as usual i am sure itleast one person will find a reason not to be there PAT if you are listening that means you.
 

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
509
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Got to love the kick and run...man every team that plays us use's that style....this weekend it wasn't to be!!!

But hurricanes if you think you control the game.....give your head a shake....you must have the ball to control the game.....**** most of it was spent fishing out of the parking lot!

This Gary kid...granted he is good and will shut down Delta Fc but be honest without him you guys are rubbish!!


I will give the sweeper props....best I have seen all year long....other then that not much better then Delta Fc!
 

Canada Ger

New Member
Dec 9, 2003
69
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

filling the net said:
Got to love the kick and run...man every team that plays us use's that style....this weekend it wasn't to be!!!

But hurricanes if you think you control the game.....give your head a shake....you must have the ball to control the game.....**** most of it was spent fishing out of the parking lot!

This Gary kid...granted he is good and will shut down Delta Fc but be honest without him you guys are rubbish!!


I will give the sweeper props....best I have seen all year long....other then that not much better then Delta Fc!
I was wondering where you had been filling the net.....obviously not filling the net on the weekend. Haven't heard much from you lately......strange. Good luck tonight against the stars. There should be a few rippers there beering you on I mean cheering you on.
 

whack

New Member
Feb 26, 2004
131
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

So what your saying is that the grade 11 kid that you were looking so forward to playing before shut your whole team down. Yah that sounds about right. Its funny how before our game you were talking about how you guys would run over the younger kids on our team, and now you've changed your tone to yah the young kids on our team are stars and without them we wouldnt win. I agree with you, Gary is a vital part of our team. Maybe the knights team should head back to highschool to join the younger hurricanes there and get a proper education as you guys are looking like fools on this website. Filling the net loves to contradict himself, and Luc makes no sense at all. Luc should enter one of the many remedial english classes offered in the lower mainland.





filling the net said:
Got to love the kick and run...man every team that plays us use's that style....this weekend it wasn't to be!!!

But hurricanes if you think you control the game.....give your head a shake....you must have the ball to control the game.....**** most of it was spent fishing out of the parking lot!

This Gary kid...granted he is good and will shut down Delta Fc but be honest without him you guys are rubbish!!


I will give the sweeper props....best I have seen all year long....other then that not much better then Delta Fc!
 

bulljive

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
2,622
1,307
Tokens
1,967
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

filling the net said:
Got to love the kick and run...man every team that plays us use's that style....this weekend it wasn't to be!!!

But hurricanes if you think you control the game.....give your head a shake....you must have the ball to control the game.....**** most of it was spent fishing out of the parking lot!

This Gary kid...granted he is good and will shut down Delta Fc but be honest without him you guys are rubbish!!


I will give the sweeper props....best I have seen all year long....other then that not much better then Delta Fc!

WEll as long as the hurricanes games doesn't get cancelled this weekend i will be there to watch filling the nets hero "gary" and the rest of the young bloods. Why do you assume that we will get shut down just because you guys did, i am sure the game won't be too high scoring, but no offense your forwards really arent anything to special. With the exception of you filling the net if they just gave you alittle more playing time who knows what would happen
 

Hurricane Power

New Member
Feb 27, 2004
221
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

We'll likely be using our reserves this weekend. Not sure you'll see the youngsters play much. We need to try a few new things as we'll be missing 2 of our starting d-men for the finals. One will be out of town and one seems to have herniated a disc in his back (don't ask me how at age 22!). Also, since we've already clinched 1st in our division, there is no need to risk injury this weekend.

bulljive said:
WEll as long as the hurricanes games doesn't get cancelled this weekend i will be there to watch filling the nets hero "gary" and the rest of the young bloods. Why do you assume that we will get shut down just because you guys did, i am sure the game won't be too high scoring, but no offense your forwards really arent anything to special. With the exception of you filling the net if they just gave you alittle more playing time who knows what would happen
 

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
509
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

bulljive said:
WEll as long as the hurricanes games doesn't get cancelled this weekend i will be there to watch filling the nets hero "gary" and the rest of the young bloods. Why do you assume that we will get shut down just because you guys did, i am sure the game won't be too high scoring, but no offense your forwards really arent anything to special. With the exception of you filling the net if they just gave you alittle more playing time who knows what would happen


I'll agree with the playing time part! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
0
Dirty Money
0
TTP Dollars
$0
Top