Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 Knights League Cup Final

Who will win the 2004 Knights League Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knights League Cup Final

Ok enough of the bs from this pathetic coach. The complaint came from a white rock team and not us.This dodgy shady team has been under investigation for awhile. They bring up 6th cousins, nandos assistant managers, brothers...whatever. I mean imagine a dirty ass surrey team trying to scam and cheat its way through, there's no way they would do that.
We didnt get killed, we lost 2-1 in a game where a clear legal goal was called offside and a pk wasnt called when our striker was tackled by your goalie.The soul brother ref is too old now and cant keep up with the play. We lost and that is that. We are onto better things and essentially more important games.

Star #1 is the worst goalie to ever play in the fvsl premier div, ever.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luc, it's come down to some racist comment now has it...Can't get much more pathetic than that!! What PK, which game were you at??! Maybe next year we'll use Grade 9s againt you instead of Grade 11s seein as how you couldn't handle the 11s...Good luck this weekend though I would love to see you again next year in Div 2...

LucVanLierde said:
Ok enough of the bs from this pathetic coach. The complaint came from a white rock team and not us.This dodgy shady team has been under investigation for awhile. They bring up 6th cousins, nandos assistant managers, brothers...whatever. I mean imagine a dirty ass surrey team trying to scam and cheat its way through, there's no way they would do that.
We didnt get killed, we lost 2-1 in a game where a clear legal goal was called offside and a pk wasnt called when our striker was tackled by your goalie.The soul brother ref is too old now and cant keep up with the play. We lost and that is that. We are onto better things and essentially more important games.

Star #1 is the worst goalie to ever play in the fvsl premier div, ever.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Put a fcuking cork in it with "racist comment accusations" :mad:

~Regs.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
Luc, it's come down to some racist comment now has it...Can't get much more pathetic than that!! What PK, which game were you at??! Maybe next year we'll use Grade 9s againt you instead of Grade 11s seein as how you couldn't handle the 11s...Good luck this weekend though I would love to see you again next year in Div 2...

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't find any racist comments in lucys statement. I think he was referring to the crime in surrey and all the shady characters that come with it. Being that you guys are from surrey...and shady.....they just went hand and hand

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was referring to the comment about the ref not about us...I could care less what he says about us. We did our talking on the field. Ask the ref if he finds the comment deragatory?

bulljive said:
I don't know about anyone else but I didn't find any racist comments in lucys statement. I think he was referring to the crime in surrey and all the shady characters that come with it. Being that you guys are from surrey...and shady.....they just went hand and hand

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No doubt, stop thinkin the world is against you. And Luc didnt say there was a PK, he said there should have been when your goalie took out our player from behind. I guess thats pretty normal for your team seein on how your goalie is the sketchiest goalie ive seen in awhile. And if you didnt see that happen, what game were YOU watching? Sure we talk a lot of BS but we do it just to get under people skin, and MOST people on the site have realized this. You guys on the other hand talk a lot of shite and try to make sense, and try to gain respect from everyone. If you hadnt realized yet, people HAD respect for you guys before you came onto this site and tried to be so hardcore. Since sunday you guys have lost respect by im sure most people on this site....You guys should be out practicin rather then talkin smack on here....you have a BIG game in 2 weeks....clown...:rolleyes:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rasist, I'm the farthest thing from it. I dont know that refs name is but figured that a mild description to set him aside from most other refs would give anyone a chance to agree or empathize with me. U must be a player coach, 15, 16 yrs old. An absolute idiot. How u interpreted what i said into something along those lines is ludicrous.I think its become apparent that u dished it out, but when the slop came hurling back in your face, u grabbed a tissue, started crying poor me. You dont care about the ref, so piss on u with your racists shite, u ignorant, backtracking losel. But good luck and have yourself a great game.

H

homerjsimpson

honestly how embarrassing is it when you have to trash talk on the computer.whatever happened to beaking off face to face.I still can't believe the knights are still whinning,they got beat fair and square,and the hurricanes,why give them the satisfaction of replying,you beat them enough said.Hurricane power,i've seen alot of your games,you have a fast squad,you guys play well together,even though some of you scream at each other you still put that aside and play,keep it up and you'll do great in the final.May i recommend you start the same d-lineup for the cup final.they played solid,seen most of them play better games but non the less they did good.your 2 outside d's have laid out a few great hits tell them both to keep it up and noone will come down their wings,your midfield is very good too great in the air with that big guy and speed by your outside guys too and your font line is fast as hell.And yes to all those people wondering i do support the hurricanes,they are fun to watch and no i don't play for them i scout for a local college.Hurricane power be like delta stop the stupid online talk and prove to them what you can do on the field,best of luck.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

all the best to delta in the final. i would have rooted for the hurricanes but they just seem like a bunch of wankers.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

homerjsimpson said:
honestly how embarrassing is it when you have to trash talk on the computer.whatever happened to beaking off face to face.I still can't believe the knights are still whinning,they got beat fair and square,and the hurricanes,why give them the satisfaction of replying,you beat them enough said.Hurricane power,i've seen alot of your games,you have a fast squad,you guys play well together,even though some of you scream at each other you still put that aside and play,keep it up and you'll do great in the final.May i recommend you start the same d-lineup for the cup final.they played solid,seen most of them play better games but non the less they did good.your 2 outside d's have laid out a few great hits tell them both to keep it up and noone will come down their wings,your midfield is very good too great in the air with that big guy and speed by your outside guys too and your font line is fast as hell.And yes to all those people wondering i do support the hurricanes,they are fun to watch and no i don't play for them i scout for a local college.Hurricane power be like delta stop the stupid online talk and prove to them what you can do on the field,best of luck.

Homer J, clown college doesn't count and either does douglas. Delta FC we may not be the best team around i will be the first to admit that but we have been finding ways to win and i hope it countinues in the final. WE can't allow ourselves to lose to a team that advertises chicken on the front of there jerseys. Not to mention they are all related got to give it to you guys that impressive i don't even have that many people in my family let alone 20 sovver players. If you are looking for any players i like soccer, free chicken, and talking shite so i think i could fit in well.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

saint jr said:
all the best to delta in the final. i would have rooted for the hurricanes but they just seem like a bunch of wankers.

Cheers saint jr I hope we will be getting some players from around the league out to watch and perhaps heckle these mouthy bastards. Hurricanes call me my offer still stands!!!! Dopeashell i am being sarcastic, just letting you know now.

H

homerjsimpson

wow bulljive,why you getting all teary eyed.does it bother you i suport the canes, i do scout for a college,and its not douglas nor kwantlen,but thats not my point.i know a few players on your team from my playing days,curt,kyle,both great players.i thing its going to be a great game but i still think the canes will take it thats all,no need to get all upset.i wish your team luck aswell.and i will be there watching you play whats your jersey # or your name.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

homerjsimpson said:
wow bulljive,why you getting all teary eyed.does it bother you i suport the canes, i do scout for a college,and its not douglas nor kwantlen,but thats not my point.i know a few players on your team from my playing days,curt,kyle,both great players.i thing its going to be a great game but i still think the canes will take it thats all,no need to get all upset.i wish your team luck aswell.and i will be there watching you play whats your jersey # or your name.

Oh I am not teary eyed I just thought this was shane and i still think it is. I was just try to get under your skin. I know you thiink the canes will take it i believe if this is who i think it is you told me they would kill us. I am #10 i don't hide, i figure if your going to talk shite be man enough to put it out there who you are. If you would like my name i would be happy to give it too you all you have to do is ask. the name is TJ Detwhiler

H

homerjsimpson

I'm sorry,who's shane.My name is peter walkins i work out at cariboo college in kamloops.well TJ look forward to seeing you play in the final.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

homerjsimpson said:
I'm sorry,who's shane.My name is peter walkins i work out at cariboo college in kamloops.well TJ look forward to seeing you play in the final.[/QUOTE

sorry peter, it must be tuff getting recruits from out here to go play in kamloops. it would be alot easier if you recruited for douglas..............

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're right we should just stop replying to the knights. We did come out on top, and ya the stuff gets a bit heated sometimes, bulljive lol you can get under someones skin (thats a compliment) hope we have a great final, and hey we are both going to the provincials!
homerjsimpson said:

H

homerjsimpson

bulljive said:
homerjsimpson said:
I'm sorry,who's shane.My name is peter walkins i work out at cariboo college in kamloops.well TJ look forward to seeing you play in the final.[/QUOTE

sorry peter, it must be tuff getting recruits from out here to go play in kamloops. it would be alot easier if you recruited for douglas..............
nope more money out in kamloops.plus free place to stay for the big tourny in the summer aug long weekend haha great booze up.come check it out you'll have a blast.

hurricane11

Mar 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have been listening to my teammates about this site,and i have to admit its pretty funny.I think its going to be a good game between us and delta on the 4th,both teams are great to get this far.Bulljive and homer i read your both your posts and bulljive(tj) i can qurauntee to you that shane does not post on here,he is my best friend trust me.good luck to delta,see you in 2weeks.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

wow 9 names on the bottom of the screen check out the interest for the who gives a f**k cup. and its a dead heat in the voting, i bet there is more people sitting on this thread right now then there will be at the game in two weeks.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Valid Points

Some valid points out there. We do get tooo caught up in trying to answer all the shite being talked by the Knights. Bottom line is we won and are through and the Black Knights who had probably already planned their Cup Celebration are out. It was a good game but we came out on top and that's all that matters. From this point on we'll do our talking on the field. And yes, I am a player coach, but no I am not in Grade 11...You'll see me dazzlin on the pitch in 2 weeks. Look for #8. Cup Prediction: 2-2 at the end of regulation with game decided on Golden Goal...Question is who will step up in the OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0