Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

Westside 2-4 Surrey

we did go up 2-0 inside 10 minutes, Surrey looked very flat coming out. unlike Croatia, we did rest many players.

we seemed to be especislly vulnerable on our left side with 2 U21 guys out there. Surrey should have taken advantage of that fact but we took the 2-0 score into halftime.

the 2nd half was a different Westside team. i think 5 or 6 U21 guys out there, and boy did it show. missed tackles, bad positional play and plain inexperience allowed Surrey to score at least couple mucker goals after ping-pong like defensive play on our part in our 18.

i didnt stay to see the 4th goal, it didnt matter. next week is the important game, for us anyway.

best part of this game:

a Surrey guy (#18) got taken down HARD as the ball passed over the touch line and had his boot tangled in our med kit. he gets up pissed looking for Jammo and kicks the med kit onto the field. as he is running away Rene orders him to come back, pick up the kit and put it back from where he so rudely kicked it from.

Rene takes the piss, loved it.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's sad that Indo got relegated. I'm sure they'll be back up in 2 years time.

Congrats to Sporting on their survival.

My call on the game was that the first was boring and not worth mentioning. That second half was action packed, like a hockey game without a red line. Indo did have the opportunities to win this one but, Babic finished his chances late in the game like a true goal poacher.

Best line of the game, from my point of view, was when Sandman was making sure the ref was adding enough injury time, Babic turned to him and said, "why don't we just play another half?" Slick was laughing his head off.:)

CDKstill@Slick'shouse.com

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon~

We took the piss out of # 18 for said play for a good 20mins after the game. Even I was in stiches when it happened. I think your left looked weak beacuse of the lightning quick pace and wicked skills of our outside right. :rolleyes:

Playing out of position again, KNVB ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point well taken.....

Captain is still drunk from Friday night, so his report on the game is very alcohol induced

Since alcohol is a depressant, that might explain why you looked slower than everyone else on the park. I take back what I said. I am sure if I was sober, I would have realised that you would have caught Dan Sankar on the 8th try after he flew past you the first seven. Sorry. :eek: If Danny was on his game today, he would have lit your team up for 5 goals, but he wasn't. Congratulations on the win. I have a feeling, it is going to be Croatia's second to last game.........

The Captain who is still apparently drunk from Friday night :rolleyes:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really thought we were going to win yesterday, which would have made things much more interesting. Just a couple of thoughts:

- Congratulations Sporting. (I still can’t stand Ref Beater).
-The score yesterday should have resembled a CDK prediction-like scoreline of 15-2. (for Indo). Combine poor finishing and an outstanding performance from the Croatian keeper and it results in ANOTHER FCUKING ONE GOAL LOSS!
-Taking the Piss on this thread is all fun and games but Bronco really has zero class. Some of his shouts were brutal. Does he not have a conscience?
-If the lowest goal scoring team in the league can wreak that much havoc to the Croatian backline……….Croatia’s provincial run will be shorter than Bronco’s attention span.
-Officiating…………..arghhhh! three on zero breakaway and the ref and linesman bottle the call…….. Free kick Indo? I'll take the three on zero anyday.
-In hindsight, Sporting’s win over Metro Ford in January was HUGE. Might have been the difference.
-Kudos to Karm Lidder for being in the driver seat of the Golden Boot award.
Lastly, a message to all vultures who have ALREADY been calling players on our team………..STAY THE FCUK AWAY! We will stay together and we will be back.

Sandman

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

If the vultures are already phoning your guys, maybe a death threat's in order. Worked twice this year on my team.:p

Maybe a death threat or two on the Croats would've worked.

Anyway, as much as it pains me to say it, it would have been nice to see you guys really stuff it to Croatia on Sunday for no other reason than to hear less from Bronco.

Sorry, I couldn't catch your game as I believe Indo still has death threats out on me or I would've been there with WAB.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

Your team has to be the stupidist team that WAS in the Premier league. You guys had a 1 nil lead and had us down to 10 men. YOU guys are the ones that started chirping and telling all of us how good you were on the field. All you managed to do was piss us off and in turn lose the game. We took the game to you with 10 men. Best of luck next year!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We took the game to you with 10 men

You mean, nine and a fire hydrant........

I didn't hear any chirping from the Indo players. I did hear plenty from you, head-of-Shrek. The Croatian 'fans' behind me managed to go through 4 different nationalities in their insults ranging from "Scottish bastard"(the ref) to a "Jap Smurf"(Ricky Hikida). He was the one who decided not to finish you off, after he knocked you down. :) So please don't try to blame others for the shouts on and off the field from your beloved supporters. Of course, I am not blaming all Croatians here, just the ones that were behind me and a couple that were on the pitch.....

Captain

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have had it with you Captain. I have neither the time nor the energy to explain all of life's liitle nuances to an ingrate such as yourself. Either put on a pair of boots or shut the fcuk up. See you in the final 16, you'll be the one the outside looking in!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have had it with you Captain. I have neither the time nor the energy to explain all of life's liitle nuances to an ingrate such as yourself

It is more like you don't have the legs to stand on, figuratively and literally speaking. You are an exceptionally average player who depends on everyone around you to make you look better. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. You have been exposed like all the frauds in this world are. Any team playing you in the first round will know this. Should I put a smiley in at this point? NO fcuking way. You are bigoted cnut, like I said from the start and I have absolutely no respect for someone like you. You know, the arrogant type, who has nothing to be arrogant about. I will leave you for now, Pumpkin Head, and will watch you fall graciously(oops, oxymoron) from the round of 16. BTW, I would slag Croatia a lot more but I happen to like your head coach, Mr. Gurniak, along with CDK, Ghostrider, Johnny GAsparac, Joe Pesht, and several other Croatian people. You don't fall into that category because you really think you're better than everyone else in this forum and in this world. You're not......

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain - a small edit

Hey Captain:

In your obvious haste to let us know how you feel about Bronco (who by the way, calls ME dumb) you made a small typo. Just don't want someone reporting this to the language thread.

You referred to Bronco as:

"You are bigoted cnut."

I think you meant to tell Bronco:

You are a bigoted cnut!

;) :p :p ;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the Rag???

Holy shite Captain Crunch, we certainly do have our panties in a bind, don't we?? Don't take it personnaly Captain, but I really dont give a fcuk what you and your Limey compatriots think. If that makes me a bigot, well then so be it!!! Fcuk for a forum about taking the piss and slagging, you guys are sure a sensitive bunch. :rolleyes: I will, in the interest of keeping the "has been" or should I say "never was" Captain Shamrod appeased, refrain from any comments directed to that glorious shitehole of an island located in the North Atlantic. I will instead let the cards play out and see who is left saying what come May. Cheerio, don't forget to change your tampon!!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bronco You Re-read it

I think what Barby is suggesting is that you might want to rethink your bragging posture in your signature and perhaps tone it down a bit.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, I am not a fcuking Limey. Get that through your abnormally large helmet.

will, in the interest of keeping the "has been" or should I say "never was" Captain Shamrod appeased, refrain from any comments directed to that glorious shitehole of an island located in the North Atlantic

I never claimed to be anything, except the number one ranked darts player in the D.C.S. In terms of soccer, I have done no more in my life than you have. However, I know at this point in time, after watching you try to play on the weekend, I could run rings around you with one leg. As for putting my boots on again, it is not worth it. I guess the only time I might ever put them on again, is if Club Ireland draw Croatia in the Imperial Cup next year. At that point, I will dress as a left midfielder and have my way with you, in a soccer sense of course. I don't swing that way you demented pervert. I must go now and change my tampon.

MARCOPOLO

Dec 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's really unfortunate that Bronco's spelling is correlated to his soccer playing ability.

I have neither the time nor the energy to explain all of life's liitle nuances to an ingrate such as yourself.

In the real world, the one in which everyone else lives in we tend to spell "liitle" in the correct form "little". I mean you should be the most familiar with this adjective as it describes the size of the peanut clunking around inside your head.

I hear they're making advances in preschool education, maybe you should take some time and look into this.

Marco Polo

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site

Apparently Slurrey barely got by Sporting tonight byt the score of 2-1.

Playoff time now for them and Sportstown to see who gets to play us in the League Championship match. Good luck to either of you pylons :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if barely is the best way to describe it. The game really lacked any emotion at all. This is not surprising coming from Sporting, but I was a little disappointed in our lack of interest/killer instinct.

By all rights Slurrey should have and could have hammered Sporting, but to their credit they play well in bunches. Their finial ball always seem to let them down. Gomsey 16 was there best player by far. I'm still hoping he and his brother take me up on my PSCL offer. Guys, any chance? ;)

Oh well tied for first anyway. It sure beat the hell out of a practice on gravel, I know the level will pick up come Sunday.

BTW, Just so everyone knows the Referee had a fantastic game tonight. Good work Rene ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0