Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is with all the moaning.
You can't do that....that's my gig.

Metro Ford vs Westside.....Wed. 7:00pm Adanac.

:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: jokers (croatia)especially kuna

Originally posted by larsson
What has croatia won.You guys talk a good game but when it comes down to it u guys end on the losing end.Another thing
in what way did the 96ers offend u guys to write stuff about us
You do realize legal action could be done like defamation of character.So next time be a little more mature in what u write cause it could come to haunt u.
Fcuk off, you little shite. How many posts did you ask me to delete as well as change your username way back when the season started? Defamation of character my ass :mad:

~TB.

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

that was a joke here is the slag....when we played you in Nanimo we had to chuckle when we found out that many of you had rented vans and gone over the night before stayed in motels to rest up for your most important game in the history of your club ...motivational music blaring from your dressing room ...guys getting rub downs on portable massage tables....an on call physio..I think I even saw a couple of new practice balls in the bag...I dare say that many of you stayed over one more night..no doubt to celebrate a famous victory over the HATED Westside mob..who, incidently caught the 12.30 ferry arrived at 2.45 put on their boots and went out and played"just another" game... you see.. yada yada yada ...and have the T shirt... so carry on with the hate thing ...it motivates us ....I did like that massage table though cheers Keith.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh...... Keith that was the Burnaby girls dressing room you were looking at bud. I know it's hard to tell now a day's what with your failing eye sight and guys with long hair and well, the scary size of some of the BBY ladies.

There was no music coming from our room, there was no massage table and we sure a shite didn't have any new practise balls. I've kick rocks softer. I would gladly have taken one of the three. You do have one part right. I did plan on staying over to celebrate. :rolleyes:

It must be nice to get to the finial of the BC's on the simple words from my posts. I'm just glad I could be a part. When you win, a simple MVP trophy would be nice or even one of the medals. ;)

Just for good luck I hate Westside. :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keith, true story...

I was in the Burnaby changeroom and got a good wee rub down... It was the work of HOS pulling strings (thanks mate);)
Knvb, who rented a van??? New balls??? All this talk of tables and chairs makes me think of a different organization!!! :eek:

One confused Guinness

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Contest of Who Cares the Least, but still Wins

What coach K is saying, is that Westside can show up at Town Centre on Saturday, without having to train, just a couple of make-up games during the past two weeks, bring the old Mitre's out of the ball bag, have a little one touch behind the net, and still be able to beat Gorge hands down.

I believe that Westside is an older laid back team, that has been to the show many times in the past, but don't tell us that the team shows up like it is a Saturday match vs. the Serbs.
The guys know how to win, I am sure you are training hard, mabey even twice a week:eek: .
The boys have been to the show, so I hope they take Gorge seriously, because you don't get to Town Centre two years in a row, without having a team that can win big games like Westside has.

Westside will win on Sat., but it won't be a Cake Walk, Gorge will battle and I think it will be a one goal game.

Good luck coachK and Westside this weekend.

After what happened to BBY. and Peg last year vs. Gorge, Who is in the middle this weekend, Renne or Moritccio:eek:

HOSnotlaidback

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hos

spoke to Rene at the Whitecaps game and he does not have the game... a pity I`m always happy to see him in the middle... my guess although I don`t know would be Paul Ward an obvious up and comer refs a very good game and seemingly unaffected by any of Besty`s rants and raves... Keith

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hos

Originally posted by coachk
spoke to Rene at the Whitecaps game and he does not have the game... a pity I`m always happy to see him in the middle ...

That bastard showed me a red as I lay on my back from being tossed to the ground in the prov semi in 98...missed the final against Firemen:mad: ...he's got the pause time of a titmouse and he was baiting players in that same game.
4 yrs ago I know, but I had to vent...who's ever happy to see that twat??

Itstheonlygrudgeihavenowifeelbetter:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves like some of your PAU buddies you need to let go of your built up anger sooner :D Rene has calmed in recent years and is in my opion the best ref out there. Surrey now hopes they draw him.

This is of course, is all moot in the premier league results thread. :rolleyes:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach K,

We all know that they aren’t just rants and raves.
It is a very intense psychological battle that I conduct with the refs.

It is when they start falling behind that they have to resort to carding me.
;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Aves like some of your PAU buddies you need to let go of your built up anger sooner :D Rene has calmed in recent years and is in my opion the best ref out there. Surrey now hopes they draw him.

I guess this explains the weekly knvb rant...it's a cathartic excercise in anger management:p
In regards to the about face on Rene, are we now in the parallel universe where Spock is the evil guy??
:eek: :rolleyes:

oldschoolstartrek:cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene boooo!

When Rene tossed Aves in the semi in 98 it was a terrible call. Iv'e got it on video and it still winds me up. The loss of our starting sweeper in the b.c final was an enormous blow, He was a huge part of what made us go. Rene also was the ref who tossed Dobin out of the league for a year, against west side two years ago. Went like this Dobin argues with the linesman about an offside call, Rene comes up from behind and grabs Dobbs by the shoulder. Dobbs doesn't see who it is, thinks it's one of us or a westide player and swats the hand away. One year ban. Rene put in his report that Dobbs stuck an official:confused: . A bit harsh. I should hope he's mellowed.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene

I'm gonna stick up for Rene here on Take the pieeeece :D

In my mind he is one of the better referees in our league. Granted, I wouldn't have said that myself back in '98 but as KNVB said, he has mellowed somewhat and has a good view of the game. Of course, he has his moments but so does Besty :rolleyes:

Three cheers for Uriah, erm, I mean Rene :D

~TB.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness/ rub down?

Just a moot point! Guinness why were you getting a rub down? You didn't even dress. Maybe you were getting your lips rubbed down cause you are the head chearleader, and your always bumping your gums. Or maybe you were getting your wrists rubbed, from popping all those beer cans.
Just a wee go, after your apples and oranges shout:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Career move

Regs , is this your way of edging into the referees fraternity? ;) ...you could finally be paid to go to the park:rolleyes:
He may be seeing the game well now, but from what I remember he suffers from the I am god complex that is particularly disturbing to this weekend warrior. I've seen thicker skins in the local tadpole pond.:p
Granted, refereeing is a very tough balancing act, but I always admired the refs who could do the job without feeling their manhood was in doubt.
Maybe things have changed.

okithinki'mdonenow:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves,

I'm sure Rene would be the first to say that I felt very much the same as you back in 98 :D

People change and I think that is definitely the case here. Rene is a good guy. Little Rene however, is a whole different ball game :rolleyes:

~TB.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A new star on the rise

I think Regs is going out of retirement to become a referee, with all of his chatter that might be a good move.

Cheers
JB

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Little Rene however, is a whole different ball game
I have no idea who you're on about!!!:rolleyes: That Wanka!!!

Ahh Cainy, you make your own bed...;)
dress. Maybe you were getting your lips rubbed down
How the hell did you know about that bird??? It was simple actually, I just lifted her dress and rubbed her lips!!!:D
BTW, I've got a few years on most lads, so I'm thinking you'll be seeing an awful lot of me (not in the Valley just yet)!!!

Nae quitter, Guinness:p

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say Rene is one of the better referees in the VMSL now, and this has nothing to do with the fact that he's figured out my TTP identity and called me on it.

He understands the advantage rule better than any official I've seen in our league. Most are hesitant to let the play run for a few seconds after a foul to see what develops, mostly because of the inevitable backlash that occurs when a foul isn't immediately whistled. There's nothing worse than whistling a foul right away and nullifying a chance when the play could have continued. He's got a good feel for the game. That's important, especially with all the whistle-happy officials out there.

Its exceptionally hard to get a good game flowing when whistles are interrupting the run of play every 3 minutes. This isn't hockey or american football, with all the continual stoppages and line changes.

That's all I have.
-Sensei.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

I believe Rene has become one of the better referree's in our league. As Sensei said, he has a good feel for the game. He was our ref for a few games this year and did a real good job on all of them. As for not giving Miro (yes, i'll always remember who he is) a red card when he broke my leg, i was surprised, but I have spoken to Rene since and he described to me why he didn't give a red, and i have nothing against his decision, but i'm still pissed with Miro!

Cheers, Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0