Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Slurrey United who just beat Peg 2-1 in the League Championship.

They opened the scoring and then we settled down a bit and eventually tied it up in the first half. The ref [Paul Ward] did very well with no controversial calls whatsoever... we need more of that in the league :D

The second half saw what we all knew was coming... Slurrey's fitness taking over. They scored early and had numerous chances to up their lead but didn't. Game, set, match.

Officially retired from premier,

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations Surrey United.

I suppose you all feel the stolen 3pts were worth it now.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about the angles.

I'm just sorry CD can't use his oh so witty "Surrey has won nothing" banter anymore :rolleyes:

League Champions 2002

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United!!!

Well we can finally say that Surrey are a threat in the premier league, if not one of the favourites!!! CDK, Bronco and all other Croat fcuks, FCUK YOU!!! Studs up, Knowone, fire and 2 left feet would like to know how your golf game has been going for the last couple of weeks???:eek: As knvb said last post, no more ripping into Surrey with lack of trophies in our new little club house!!!;) Actually MF asked specifically for CDK to be our new trophy cleaner, apparently you have lots of time on your hands and know a thing or two about cleaning silverware!!!:p
BTW, hats off to a classy Peg squad, they have the guns it just looked apparent a too long of a lay off to be a contender on the day...
Peace out... (Mirage is a calling and the ladies want to see our cup)!!! Oh and the Cup has just travelled across the fraser and to the Valley for the first time to date and many more times to come...

(lads singing in the background)
"Surrey United" clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!
"WE ARE RED, WE ARE WHITE, WE ARE FCUKING DYNAMITE, NANANANANANANA!!!":D :D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Surrey...winners...tough to swallow…that being said, congrats.

Regs,

See you on the Caps bench next season…I’m calling your bluff on the retirement!

~Notty
:)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
about time

its taken four hard years and hundreds of training sessions
but finally something to drink out of.:D

cheers to all the peg lads , always fun to have a surrey derby

p.s. pete hjorth m.v.p. know you know what i knew all along

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Officially retired from premier

Regs,

This can only mean one thing: you're going to be putting on the hoops for next season. Welcome back, buddy. :)

Congratulations to Surrey United for winning the league title. Well done!

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'd like to specifically congratulate Guinness on doing his part in winning the league title. Guinness was a BIG part of Surrey U's season. Well done lad. :)

Captain,

You may want to think about persuading Guinness away from the League Champs and into a Hoops shirt for next season along with Regs for that Premier run.;)

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congratulations Surrey Surrey Utd...Young squad...played a lot of games..train all the time... lose no players at crucial time ..travel well...keen as mustard to win SOMETHING this season............Peg....none of the above.......... Regs say it ain`t so.. between you and Besty the moan level will drop several decibles and the refs won`t be kept half as much on their toes ..anyway Andy Livingstone is just around the corner from you and your always welcome to not show up their on tues. and thurs.Anyway if true to your word all the best it`s been a good career and you alwways were a bastard to play against. cheers Keith

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Having a wee go!!! While I have your attention, I remember scoring against your mob in a 6-0 drubbing, and you well we all know how you were apart of that Croatia dynasty!!!:rolleyes: keep chewing on rocks my friend... for a water boy you sure seem to know an awful lot about others:rolleyes:
SURREY UNITED league champs!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Retired from Premier

This is the perfect time to start SOWETO United in the 3rd div. or Swedish Touch FC. I know the perfect company that can back the team. TB lives very close to the place.

What about the other Old Flying Horses, are they going to pasture with TB, or moving to the dreaded Slurry.

HOSsaysRegscanplaywithhimanyday;)

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

KNVB ... "grasshopper"..you should learn to love your enemies ...that way you will learn how to defeat him...one day Keith :)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

That sounds like you're threatening Kuna??

Well I'll be sure to let him know who you are. I'm sure he'll have a good laugh.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keith was that a piss take? No bad for your first. Although I thought it was funnier than upsetting. :D

Larrson if what he said about you this year has you so pissed just wait till next season when your getting stuffed week after week. You may have to be locked up.

Fool.

BTW, this thread is for Premier league results so back on topic.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jokers (croatia)especially kuna

What has croatia won.You guys talk a good game but when it comes down to it u guys end on the losing end.Another thing
in what way did the 96ers offend u guys to write stuff about us
You do realize legal action could be done like defamation of character.So next time be a little more mature in what u write cause it could come to haunt u.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moooooooooom

I'm telling, I'm telling.....:rolleyes:

Grow up fcuk nuts. It's called Take the Piss. If you don't have result to post, zip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0