Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I hate the Leafs....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

How did the leafs do last night against Calgary, the second worst team in the Western Conference, maybe you can help me out.
Surely after signing all those players before the deadline they must have crushed them!

:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda - David beat Goliath

In one of the most amazing upset games of the year, the upstart Flames managed to beat those powerful Leafs...it went to overtime to decide this seesaw battle - the ageless wonder Leafs simply became the 'I wonder' Leafs - as in I wonder what golf course I should join in early April ?

I'm increasing the prediction for tomorrow to 6-0 Canucks. Then I'm going to kick the sh*t outta Domi and Tucker in the Roxy - those little TO whiners

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An angry Bryan McCabe of the Toronto Maple Leafs is among the first NHLers to be fined $1,000 US by the NHL for diving.

In only its second week of penalizing players who ``cross the embarrassment line'' when it comes to flagrant dives, McCabe is on a list of five players that the league decided were a little too light on their skates last week.

On the list with McCabe are New York Islanders goalie Rick DiPietro, Darius Kasparaitis and Matthew Barnaby of the New York Rangers and Shaun Van Allen of the Ottawa Senators.

McCabe was called out for an incident with the Canucks' Todd Bertuzzi in Vancouver during the Leafs' 1-0 win last Saturday. The two became entangled in front of the net and then exchanged gloved pushes with McCabe eventually flopping to the ice. Bertuzzi was given a two-minute minor for holding. McCabe escaped punishment until now.

And he was furious when told by a reporter that he was now wearing the NHL's version of the scarlet letter.

``I am? For what? For Bertuzzi pushing me? You can quote me on this. Did I dive when he speared me in the (private parts) and they didn't call a penalty? They had a picture of it in the paper,'' said a steaming McCabe, a player who does not have a reputation for diving.

``They didn't call a penalty and now I'm a (expletive) diver because he punched me in the head and I went down?''

Before the exchange with Bertuzzi, in a graphic exchange caught by a Canadian Press photographer, the Canuck was clearly testing the strength of McCabe's protective cup.

If the league's intent is to remove flagrant diving from its game by publicly humiliating players - the lists are supposed to be posted in team dressing rooms - it doesn't wash with McCabe.

``They can put me down (on their list) ... whatever. They don't call half the (crap) that goes on. I get speared in the (groin) the play before, then I get punched in the head and I go down and it's a dive? So (expletive) them.''

After McCabe's rant, he went back into the private area of the dressing room, but he could be heard loudly cursing as he told his teammates that he'd been listed as a diver.
I used to actually like Bryan McCabe. Why is it that as soon as a guy goes to the Leafs they turn into an instant wanker?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell anyone, but I actually kinda agree with him... did you see the spear to the (groin)?

:D

~Regs.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never dive

Who cares if he got speared - other than his wife - it does not give you the right to flop like the piece of crap leaf he is a few minutes later - which all replays also clearly show. Besides, he should have stood there and taken a punch to the mouth and maybe lose some of those grotesque chiclets he calls teeth. Pay your $1,000 3D mouth !

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McCabe is a moron. Did you see his whining all night in the LEAFS LOSS:bronco: :knvb: :wa: to the dreaded CBJ. ThenI saw an interview with him after the game. "MY GOD THE HUMANITY",u he is sporting an utterly diabolical haircut. You think that with a multi-million dollar contract he could fix that thing up. It looks like he lost a bet and had to have the worst mohawk in the history of mohawks.

Leafs lose, leafs lose.

I hate the leafs

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arrghh

Why do I hate them ?
Why not ?
It's getting close to 4am and I still cannot get the fact that they suck out of my head.........and Gilmour is a retard fcuker
:bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Code:
Wed., Apr. 9 NY Islanders @ Ottawa
**Repeated for ONT/MARITIMES/NFLD  @ 7 PM ET Ottawa and QUE. ONLY  
  Toronto @ Philadelphia
**Repeated for OTTAWA/QUE/AB  @ 7 PM ET [b]FULL NETWORK MINUS Ott/Que/AB[/b] 
 Edmonton @ Dallas
**Repeated for 
BC/ SASK/ MAN  @ 7:30 PM ET ALBERTA ONLY
We get stuck watching the Leafs instead of being permitted to watch two exciting western teams. :mad:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to let everyone know I still hate the Leafs

On a less serious note, a buddy at work threatens to send his 4 year old son , not to mention his wife, to Toronto whenever they whine. I must say I find it amusing to watch.

I gotta say I loved it when sundin got stuck in the mouth.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fore !

YES ! Those bastards are gone. What a gutless performance for a game 7. Combine that with the Canucks game, and its a very memorable night......LEAFS SUCK !

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tucker the Fcuker

Wholy crap I hate Tucker. Doesn't his whiny face just make you puke? Domi has little man syndrome which makes me laugh everytime I watch him. Yes, thank God their done. No more Toronto announcers sucking their cokcs either.

Does anyone not like John Garrett? Another sorry announcer/anaylist. :mad:

Go Nucks!

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to talk the truth

The Leafs fcuking suck. The retard fcuker Gilmour is done, Joe's old, and Quinn's welcome is worn out. Nice to see those losers on the decline again, where they belong.

Nice hire on the GM - and can he get a bigger nose ? WTF ?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Downtown. That felt good. The Leafs suck. They will do nothing again this year and then when they bow out of the first round of the playoffs TSN will moan and groan about "our" team losing and how the NHL isn't fair.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stat of the day, courtesy of tsn.ca:

The addition of 37-year-old Joe Nieuwendyk means the Toronto Maple Leafs now have an extroardinary number of players aged 31 or older - 13 in all.

The Toronto Sports Network also reported that the Leafs were interested in Bryan "Cyclops" Berard (yeah, that's a fcuking low blow. So sue me), who is still unsigned as of today.

What boggles me about "Leaf Fan" going mental over the signing of a broken-down Nieuwendyk is that they still haven't addressed their most pressing concern - the blueline. Sign yet another forward, yet ignore the fact that your top six defensemen are McCabe, Marchment, Berg, Kaberle, Richard Jackman and Wade Belak. Inviting Jamie Pushor to training camp isn't going to solve the problem, either.

If they can ink Berard, they'll still be the shits. I can't think of a single Leaf blueliner who would be anything higher than a 3rd defenseman on the current Canucks squad.

Nice to see this thread come back into view. I hate the Leafs.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cyclops - love it! I hope he signs, I'll definitely be yelling that one out from close range when they visit.........I hope they all catch some strange virus in Sweden.....:eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by BlazeArmy
I hate the leafs sooo much. I hope like hell theydon't get by the Flyers in the first round.

God,
Please don't let them get by the first round. I would evn be happy if the Canucks lost in round 1 as long as the leafs are out too.

Have i said how much I hate Leafs yet. I hate th e friggin leaf logo. I hate there blue and white colors. I hate there weasely Captain Mats( your mommy's calling) Sundin. I hate Belfour( that TV throwing Alkie freak) . I hate Tickle Me ALMO, I really hate the brothers in law Tucker and Corson. My god, i hate Domi so much( friggin cro magnon man, putting the theory of evolution in Question)). I hate Pat Quinn, I hate then I hate them I hate them. I hate the jersey wearing leaf fans at Nucks games.( GO BACK TO TORONTO). I hate their stupid A.C.C. I hate the fact that those morons on CBC love then so much. ( Monday Night Bonus Coverage, Stupid 4pm start time in Vancouver) The only thing I like about the leafs is that their so old 1/2 there team qualifies for old age pensions and in a year or 3 they will Suck. I loved the leafs in the 80's under Ballard. Crap team after Crap team. Oh god those were the days.

sorry needed to vent.( I really Hate the Leafs)

JUST LIKE TO REITERATE THE ABOVE!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0