Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I hate the Leafs....

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blazearmy

Thanks brother - that was beautiful to remind of us that rant. It's so nice to feel all this Leaf hating again - cracking a beer right now and the eyes are a bit misty amidst all this hate.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it feels good getting the hatred for all things Toronto going again. Only problem is my sister moved there in August as that's where her fiancee liver. The good news is they ar e moving to Nova Scotia in the winter. The better news is his company has Leafs season tickets and I can go to a game when I go out there. I'm planning on seeing the Leafs-Nucks game and being my usual idiot self while wearing my Canuck jersey. The bad news is I'll have a newfie-in-law as that's where sisters fiancee is from.

I hate all things from Toronto except the Blue Jays, and the hot chick who works next door to us.:D Her I like.

Raptors--May hate them more than the Leafs
Argos- Broke idiots

I'd go on but i need to channel some of my hatred.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nolan: I'm 100 percent healthy

TSN.ca Staff

9/17/2003

Toronto Maple Leafs forward Owen Nolan was on the defensive on Wednesday amid reports that a hairline fracture in his vertebrae and a bulging disc could limit his playing time this season.

Nolan told reporters that he made the remarks about his back ‘in a joking manner’ and emphatically denied any health problems.

“I don’t have a back problem,” he told TSN. “I’m 100 per cent healthy.”

Nolan told The Fan 590 all-sports radio station that he would play through the pain and hold off surgery until it was absolutely necessary.

Nolan, acquired by the Leafs at the trade deadline last March, endured back and hip problems during the 2003 playoffs.

The Leafs are holding a pre-season camp in Stockholm and Helsinki.

More to follow...

Haha. Those bulging disk jokes are just about as funny as torn ACL cracks and broken femur one-liners.

This is what happens when Fergie and Quinn crack the whip on players disclosing the true nature of their own injuries. They both prefer to classify these as "lower body situations".

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your insight downtown!! I rate it right up there with Sid and his piss takes!!!:rolleyes:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate the rolleyes guy !!!!

Damn, did you see the way Bronco killed me with that sarcasm look from the rolleyes....I hate it when those are directed at me. Fcuking king of piss taking bastard. Although I was clearly on topic, despite the lack of insight contained in my quote, I too often wonder if Azzi wrote something and clearly see why you added his name in your first comment......whatever.

Originally posted by Bronco
Emphatically denied by Nolan???

Fcuk was Azzi writing this story??:rolleyes:

I noted that this entry got a rolleyes too !! You own the rolleyes Bronco, it is your signature way to basically finish a guy off on here......:rolleyes: ...oops sorry, don't want to step on your toes...but hey, that did feel good..:rolleyes: oh shite, can't stop now....

I see Stepchild has already explained to the comic genius Bronco that in a thread named as aptly as this that my comment answers the fcuking title of the thread. While originality may have been lacking, it clearly expressed my point of view. But hey, great stuff Bronco. And thanks in advance for educating me as to what type of insight is necessary to keep from receiving more rolleyes in the future.

Thank you Bronco. It's Leaf fans like you, players like Nolan and the rest of those wankers, that inspire people like me to continue to strengthen a deep hatred for the Leafs. It will make it all the more enjoyable watching (or reading, as they are fcuking painful to watch) the further decay of an already incredibly old team and the ultimate enjoyment when they miss the playoffs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

I get it you're one of those kids that was fondled at Maple Leaf Gardens oh so many years ago. I can understand why you would have such a deep seeded hatred for the proud and storied Buds. Let me guess, you're a Canuck fan right? You've suffered through season after season of promises, only to be let down aforementioned year after year. You wear the proud colours of you franchise....blue and green, no wait a minute black and yellow, no all yellow and some white, no the Whale...Make it fcuking stop!!!!

:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've suffered through season after season of promises, only to be let down aforementioned year after year.
With Captain at school I'll do it...

Hello Pot? This is Kettle.

Hey downtown? Remeber that time you lost the keys to the change rooms? Wasn't that funny?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

You're right on that one Bronco. There were a few games at MLG where I sat right beside your mother and like the yellow pages, she let her fingers do the talking, but she could never swallow my whole load, so yes, you should understand where the deep (pant-staining semen) seeded hatred began....great lady nonetheless. Say hello from me. Yes, pulled out the lowly mother shot to match wits with the child abuse accusation that is cornerstone of every Leaf fans slag bag. Storied and proud ?? They have done nothing in the same length of existence as the Canucks. Stop living so far in the past. It would be like us constanly reminding you of the thrashing your crew of Fat Burns, Wendy Clark, and the retard fcuker Gilmour took at the hands of the Canucks during the playoffs of '94. And getting back to the child abuse - the team and it's fans make a fcuking hero out of Gilmour, who sexually abused a retarded 13 year old girl while playing in STL. So, I kind of had an idea that you would give a response applauding the child abuse angle.....class Bronco, all class.....I'll even give you a
:rolleyes:

Damn straight I'm a Canucks fan and if they decide to wear pink while they skate with Lord Stanley, I'm alright with that.

PS Thanks Bronco - at least you used a yawn that time in your post and I did not have to feel the wrath of the rolleyes. Of course, using that yawn is dangerous for you as it might re-create the scene you face every night when you are just about to get naked into bed and you look up and see your lady with that exact same expression.:p

KNVB - ;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bronco

the retard fcuker

Is this really hitting that close to home? Is it because Daddy molested mom on a yellow Kenmar bus when you were conceived? Or is it because you really are willing to rest you laurels on 2 cupfinal appearances in 30 odd years. Have the Leafs gone to the final since 1967? No. Did the Canucks beat them in 94? Yes. The fact remains that you and all of the homers in this town will never EVER have anything to compare to in terms of history, prestige, and achievement? Not in anyone's lifetime!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13 rolleyes representing every one of the Leafs Stanley Cups. Just for you Downtown!!;)

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, let's just skip past your obvious obsession with molestation. (Note to self: If you ever have kids, do not show Bronco pictures of them holding a fish). How many of the Leafs Stanley Cup parades have you attended ? None ? Wow that must really be something to hold onto. Do you recall when you first read a program guide and saw that the crap playing in front of you was once respectable ? Did that send shivers down your spine ? Pull out the old scrapbooks with the kids later in life and describe memories you have never felt. I wish it were that easy for us 'nucks fans and that we had a historic past when there were only 6 teams and catching a few titles was inevitable, but that's not the case. But the emotions and memories from the 2 runs we have been on will last a lifetime, in addition to this years capturing of Lord Stanley. All in all, you keep supporting your team as you should. A life of misery coming right up. Better carry that Leaf almanac at all times to get you through this season. Unfortunately, I have had to listen to drivel like this all my life from a brother who is a Flyer's fan - BTW Captain Shamrock, the Flyers suck too. As for comparisons, it may not be the Canucks during my lifetime, but another team seems to come to mind whose success and history blows the Leafs away - heard of les Canadiens ? BTW Montreal fans, those fcukers suck too!

Anyways, hate to beat a dead dog, but..........

Nolan sucks and so do the Leafs;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad form gentlemen.

And with that there will be no more talk of Doug Gilmore exploits or any of that other crap in this thread. It pains me to say it because it shouldn't really be discussed in this way at all, but if you're going to, start another thread somewhere else.

I suppose it is sort of funny though.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon to fcuk, TheRob. That was quite entertaining....and not embellished whatsoever:

1) The Captain often uses the "pot/kettle" cliche. But then again, he's a has-been:rolleyes:
2) The Canucks have had some questionable colour schemes. Where is Gianni Fellatio when you need him?
3) Downtown did have a little rumpy pumpy with Bronc's Mum. Then again, who hasn't?
4) D Gilmour and R Kelly have alot more in common then the Funk
5) The likelihood of the Canucks wearing Sportstown's 2001/2002 replica kit is equal to their chances of lifting the Stanley Cup...small market and $hit.
6) Bronco has never been to a Leafs' Parade, although he was showcased on Timmy's Telethon.

7) and finally....THE LEAFS SUCK.

Buckfast:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0