Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I hate the Leafs....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that everybody on this site shares a common hate for the Toronto Maple Leafs. And for good reason.

Let's go back to the 6-1 thrasing the Isles laid on Quinn and company on tuesday. While the Habs are making the comeback of the year, at home no less, CBC refuses to leave the obvious pasting the Leafs are on the wrong end of, and forces us to watch the final minutes of a game which was already decided. Meanwhile, Koivu is single-handedly leading the Habs back from a 3-1 defecit, but all we get to see is the occasional clip, squeezed in between another Bryan McCabe turnover. Fcuking Leafs.

Post away. Post now.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

I Hate The Fcuking Maple Laughs

Fcuk the TTP nWo and Four Horsemen factions... Join the TTP IHTFML now!

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two reasons why I hate the Leafs

1) Mats Sundin...he is so fcukin ugly he makes me sick...his chunky soup ads made me turn from watching tv.

2) Mats Sundin

TA was very Happy to hear that Mats Sundin has a fracture in his wrist and will likely miss the rest of the playoffs.;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NY Islanders

The only thing I enjoyed from the CBC gaff, is hearing the Crowd chant
Steve Webb...Steve Webb....Steve Webb.

brialliant.

17k fans chanting your name.

It pumped me up!:)

Reminded me of the Commercial (Cdn Tire, I think)

ALBERT ALBERT ALBERT!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate the Laughs so much mostly because of Cherry, Mclean and co. love them so much! No matter what it is always a conspiracy against the Leafs. You would have never had Mclean interviewing Pat Quinn or Dryden like he did Burke last weekend. They are way overrated and wouldn't stand a lick in the West!

John

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not the Leafs that I hate so much: it's their fans. And that goes equally for the Habs. In any series I'll be rooting for the Canadian team, but their arogant fans can "stick their sorries in a sack."

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate the Leafs, strongly dislike the Habs, and strongly disapprove of the Senators for the same reason: European Captains!

Fcuking Swedish / Finnish Meatballs

At least Markus has given us a Canadian offspring...:rolleyes:

Next thing you know they give a goddamn Russian the "C". Oh wait, the Sens already did that, too. Idiots.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frankly

I was never at all that happy that Potvin got to wear a Nucks uni. He'll always be a Laugh. Cujo's a poof. Domi's a nutjob. And as for Darcy Tucker. No, seriously, who in their right minds calls their son Darcy. For the love of god and baby jesus. Darcy. He's the complete Kunt too.

Wankers. The lot of 'em.

Go Isles.

Gaffa. Who'd like his shiney new Umbro tracky to be a large please Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa's right....

The posh Geordie I work with used to go out with a fella called Toby Raincokc. He could be a Leaf.

Twat.

I used to like Borje Salming. He was one of us.

But, man for man, they are a bunch of front bottoms.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

man i hate the fcuking maple laughs!!!!!! can some islander please put a piece of cement in there pants, and at the right time smash over tuckkers face aaaaa. i wished and prayed to budda tonight that don cherry would have a heart attack on t.v. this guy ruins hockey, of course he is a limey s.o.b. and all the canadian people love him because of his fancy suits, they think he's classy. ron mclean must have a big a-hole because don looks to me like has gerth. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee islanders hammer the leafs on tues. just like cairns hammerd corson tonight. in chinese we have a saying it goes "goucia, ce fat lik knock aaaa, me hata leaaaaffffs aaaa" that means i wish toronto would make like a tree and leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yet another reason to hate the Leafs: Shayne Corson. What a piece of crap. He and Gary Roberts have gone from pretty quality hockey players to mediocre cheap-shot artists. From tsn.ca:

The National Hockey League is investigating Sunday night's fight between Toronto Maple Leaf winger Shayne Corson and New York Islander defenceman Eric Cairns because there may have been a kick delivered, TSN has learned.

Maple Leaf coach Pat Quinn was asked in the post-game news conference if he saw Corson kick Cairns. Quinn said he didn't see anything.

There is, however, reportedly some video from one of the three networks broadcasting the game that apparently shows Corson making contact with his skate on Cairns.

The possibility of supplementary discipline comes at a most sensitive time. The Islanders and Leafs are set to play the seventh and deciding game of their series Tuesday night at the Air Canada Centre.

The league will be reviewing the tapes today and will either decide to hold a hearing, in which case a suspension is a strong possibility, or not pursue the matter any further.

Corson, in a rare moment of deep thought:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jealous??

Corson, Tucker, Roberts, Domi, etc...etc...are all guys hated around the league, because they are a pain in the ass to play against. They are players every team wishes was on their team, kinda like Chris Chelios!! I'm tired of hearing bitter Canuck fans rant and rave about the Leafs. Piss off, especially you Sensei. You of all people should appreciate a player with a bit of an edge to him, given the group you play with!!!:eek:

GO LEAFS GO, GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Typical, I should have known you were a Leafs supporter:rolleyes: Corson & his brother-in-law Tucker (the little fcuker) are whingy, moany kunts that need a good shite kicking...

Lets Go Islanders!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long loathe the Loafs....

Croatia SC is to the VMSL what Toronto is to the NHL. Players hate their players; fans hate their fans. Trollers are universally loved and you know it.

I find it amusing you're putting goons like Tucker and Domi in the same breath as Chelios. What the hell have Tucker and Domi won in their careers? By playing in the same city they're denying some village of a resident idiot.

Chelios is a Norris candidate year after year. Domi is a parole candidate year after year.

Tucker showed a lot of class and discipline last night. I bet the Leaf's front office was really pleased about him taunting fans while in the box, and then waving to the fans upon his ejection. Tucker is a fcuking sideshow of the Matthew Barnaby mold and you know it.

Another thing worth mentioning about this is Steve Webb. Now, if this guy is a Leaf, Cherry and the rest of the Toronto Maple Leaf Supporters Club (CBC Chapter) would be saying what a great team guy he is, how they love his heart....blah blah. But because he lines up for the Isles, he's a little twerp who ruins the integrity of the game? Complete shite.

The point here is that if Roberts, Corson, Domi and Tucker aren't Leafs, then they're not "players every team wishes was on their team"...they're Steve Webbs. But 'Leaf Fan' can't realize that.

Hopefully the Isles pound them in game seven.

-Sensei.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, they'll have to save their pounding on Corson -- he's suspended for 1 game because of his "kick" during a fight in game 6.

I can't understand, though, how Corson gets a game for his behaviour, but what's-his-name from Boston only gets a maximum of three for his clothesline on Zed. Campbell's consistency is zero.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0