Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I hate the Leafs....

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA CORSON'S OUT now hmaybe he can go hump his b in law's wife, SHE'S HOT. leafs are out , they are too stupid!!! oh yeah i forgot they are run by fat quinn back in the great van days. what a stupid fat irishman just like his a-hole partner b. burke, i think they sleep together. quinn has to get out of hockey and go on a diet! and he should also go to moores and by a new suit!! cheap limey!!!!
the maple laughs will go back to beeing the joke of the leauge as soon as cujo leaves next year!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

Good editorial on the whole Steve Webb character.

Corson, still one of my favorites though....:)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I've already expressed my feelings on Corson. Who the fcuk kicks a guy during a hockey fight? What's next? Eye gouging? You've got skates on, for christ's sake.

Apparently Johnsson and Renberg are going to try to play tonight. Both will take the pre-game skate and see how they feel from there. Johnsson is a retard if he tries to play, given his history with concussions...he could end up doing NHL Cool Shots with Bret Lindros if he's not careful. But I guess you suck it up for the playoffs.

With Corson out, who will step up to shadow Yashin?

Go Isles Go.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Originally posted by JIM NEIGHBORS
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA CORSON'S OUTwhat a stupid fat irishman, quinn should also go to moores and by a new suit!! cheap limey!!!!

Flanders, whoever the fcuk you are:rolleyes: You're an idiot!!! Irishmen are not limies for one and secondly you post shite that subject you have used a few times now (Nahomaaaa) what the fcuk??? Are you sure you're not a Croat???

Hogtown sucks!!!

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

toronto got lucky again, but the luck will run out out against the sens, I PROMISE, or else at the first abruzzo game i will flash my p imean pe, it's small o.k don't make fun i'm chinese for fckucks sake!!!!!! guiness go have a guiness beer you will lighte up!! maybe one will get you hammered, because your a nerd, always on the computer and never drinking or humping!!!!!SENS IN 6

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flanders

YOU'RE a bright one!!!
maybe one will get you hammered, because your a nerd, always on the computer and never drinking or humping!!!!!
Useless mucker, not even worth a piss taking:rolleyes: You want to speak of humping, but knowone on TTP wants to hear about your little man's syndrom... go play on the swings or something...

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa toronto got smacked! i like the way they give cheap shots when they lose, fcuking babies, much like you guiness. as a matter of fact i love the swings and so does my grandma. i remember once i was swinging my grandma real high and her dress went over her head and everybody seen her biiiiiiiiig silver boooooohhhhsssssskkkkk! ! guiness go play outside, maybe you'll find a friend!!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tucker

Another cheap shot on the icing play, with Salo. Take a close look at Tuckers stick as he slides his stick blade under Salo's skate.
:D At least Ottawa scored on the Powerplay.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All leafs fans please click here

This is from all the guys like me who absolutely hate the Toronto Maple Leafs

Please click here

Enjoy
(Don't worry, it's a safe file)

:cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tucker sucks.......

Actually, there is somebody in the league more annoying than Darcy Tucker - how about Brian Marchment? He's "special..."

Hope the Sens get it done tonight; if only to shut Don Cherry up about the "us and them" crap. Nice piece of furniture he was wearing on Sunday, eh? As Mrs. stew said, "somewhere, a house is missing some nice crushed velvet drapes."

Most stomach-turning moment last night: Doug Gilmore's "shout-out" to his bum-buddy Domi and friends - once a Laff, always a Laff...:rolleyes:

Go Sens!!!

stew:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the love of God

I don't care if they are the last Canadian team or not, I fcuking hate the laughs and cannot support them. It's not like this is the Olympics or something :rolleyes:

GO CANES GO

~TB.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeeehaaaa

GO LEAFS GO, GO LEAFS GO, GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!

I know it hurts all you loser Canuck fans to witness the mighty Buds advance, but hey who gives a fcuk about all of you!!!!:D GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hating the Leafs really has nothing to do with being a Canuck fan. I'm quite confident that Flames fans, Oilers fans, Habs fans and Ottawa fans all despise the Laughs. Regardless, they are the lone Canadian team left, and there's something to be said for that....

and that is "Go Canes Go"

Travis Green is an annoying cnut as well. Swarthy bastard. If anything good came from that series against the Sens, it was Alfredsson knocking the crap out of Tucker and ending his playoffs prematurely. Lord knows Tucker's dirty play has ended a few playoff runs...nice to see the roles reversed on that one.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Win for Pat Quinn

He is a great hockey man and a good canadian kid, it wouold be great to see him get back to the Stanley Cup finals and even win one.
It is a story of the greater of two evils, the dreaded Leafs or the stink'in Yanky bastards.

I will cheer on the Leafs and hope they are able to bring a Stanley Cup home to Canada the same year we won Gold in the Olympics.
East vs. West politics aside, it is about Canada vs. the U.S. We have not had a Cup won by a Canadian team since 93 (Montreal), and a team in the final since 94 (Quinn coached Canucks).

I hate to say it but Go Leafs Go, for Quinn and Cujo.

HOSsupportstheMapleLeaf

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why I hate the leafs:

#1 reason, because all Torontonians are wanna be Americans. And that goes for anybody that supports them too!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think my Ontario-based, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Leaf-loving sister would have some strong words for you about that.

And she's got a gun . . .

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav,

Very astute point. An example:

We were playing Humber College from Ontario this past year at Nationals. They were largely Toronto-based and to a man were the most self-absorbed, arrogant, "we-are-the-center-of-the-universe" type arseholes I've ever met.

We got to talking with a few of the visiting teams, and all came to the same conclusion:

"What do you expect? They're from Toronto. They're like Northern Americans."

I gather they were all Leaf fans as well. Pricks.

although keeper's sister sounds like a very nice person....with a gun, no less.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0