Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I hate the Leafs....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Wear Your Stink'N Leafs Jersey around Here

Word is, they are banning Leaf Jersey's at the Corel Centre for the rest of the season, League and Play-Offs. If a fan wants to wear the Jersey, then they can donate to the Food Bank. This is a great call, to stir up the hype for this Hockey Rivalry. Why not have a Away supporters section, for fans that want to support the Habs or Leafs at Nucks or other team games. Now that would be fun, to put that zoo all in one area, just take away the beer from them and see what happens. Damn Orca Bay Nazi's.

hos flashback

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs 3 Flyers 2

'nother reason to hate the Leafs.

Want more?

Clinched a playoff spot...Leetch had 3 more points tonight...Canucks are slumping at the wrong time and with 8 points up on the 9th place team...things don't seem so rosey in Canuckleheadland!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Great point, Mr. Hockey Almanac. Fcuk, you should be the GM. Fighting is such a big part of any team's playoff success because it happens SO often in the playoffs. Moron. Take your fcuking Leafs and shove them up your hole. We all know Philadelphia will win the east this year and your laughs will be out first round, especially when the Geritol supplies run low. They're a bunch of fossils.......

Who won the game flyers leafs game last night? Leetch and McCabe best defensive pair in the league!!!!

Wow go Canucks go 3-0 lose to Dallas...****ing horriable......hey at least Cloutier got hurt now the dominate Hedberg can take over........man they might as well us Alex Auld for the playoffs.

Leafs aren't better then the Canucks.........that's the funniest shite I have ever heard.....and by the way you do need touchness in the playoffs......Worrel is going to dumby every canuck if they meet in the playoffs!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.....and by the way you do need touchness in the playoffs......Worrel is going to dumby every canuck if they meet in the playoffs!
That's the problem with this game is there is too much touchness going on. They need to start cracking down on the that like they said they would...

That must have been a double stinger for you eh? Captain.. Not only losing to the Laughs, but having a RANGER doing it to you...

Hail Hail and all that

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who won the game flyers leafs game last night?

Season series? Anyway, the playoffs will show who is better again, like last year.

KNVB,

I'm not sure what you're on or on about for that matter, but carry on. Make sure you save me some though when we hook up at the Night at the Races.....:)

Leafs are fcuking wallopers right behind Rangers, the Glasgow version.

Hail! Hail! (and all that)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reaching....

Yeah, that was one of those ones you wish you could have back. Brings my total to 6,408 now.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Don't Wear Your Stink'N Leafs Jersey around Here

Hands of Stone said:
Word is, they are banning Leaf Jersey's at the Corel Centre for the rest of the season, League and Play-Offs. If a fan wants to wear the Jersey, then they can donate to the Food Bank. This is a great call, to stir up the hype for this Hockey Rivalry. Why not have a Away supporters section, for fans that want to support the Habs or Leafs at Nucks or other team games. Now that would be fun, to put that zoo all in one area, just take away the beer from them and see what happens. Damn Orca Bay Nazi's.

hos flashback

The Leafs organization has hit back by donating $5000 to the food bank and also encouraging Leafs fans to wear the colours with pride at the Corel Centre. Classy organization!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Cares?
I have a better shot at marrying a supermodel than the Leafs have of winning the cup.

The cup favorites have to be Dallas right now.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know I've got to say I'm disturbed about the lack of attention the leaf's and the stick swinging incident on the weekend is getting. Is it because you think he wasn't carried off on a stretcher? Do you suppose his suspension will reflect that? Yeah whatever...

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Who Cares?
I have a better shot at marrying a supermodel than the Leafs have of winning the cup.

The cup favorites have to be Dallas right now.

I believe you care.....are we admitting that the leafs are better then the canucks yet? are we admitting that the leafs gm is smarter then the canucks gm?

See soon you will see the leafs are for real and have the best chance out of the east to win the cup!

Belak stick swinging was accidental....6 games maybe.......messier spearing was the intent to hurt

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
I believe you care.....are we admitting that the leafs are better then the canucks yet? are we admitting that the leafs gm is smarter then the canucks gm?

See soon you will see the leafs are for real and have the best chance out of the east to win the cup!

I've never said naught about either team being better than the other. The Leafs are a better tteam right now. They still aren't good enough to win. As for the GM's, who knows, we'll see who does better in the playoffs. I will not being seeing the Leafs in the Cup final out of the east. You may believe that but you would be in a minority.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fillingthenet are you that stupid?. How can you say the Leafs GM is smarter when he has about 10-15 million dollars more to spend on players?. And as for the Belak stick swing 8 games isn't enough. My asss it wasn't intentional, he was being hooked and look at his face he got pissed and just wanted to get the player off of him. You can argue that hitting his head was not intentional but he did want to hit him in somewhere and he ended up smacking him in the head. Belak should have received 12 games and he didn't because the player was fine.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long time listener, first time caller...
I hate the Leafs because of:
Smog
Don Cheer-y
Ken Dryden
Tie Domi
Darcy Tucker
Niaga Falls
Hilary Clinton (not sure what she has to do with it, but I hate her all the same)
Brian Marchment
Doug "the slime ball" Gilmour
Darryl Sittler
Eric Lindros (he wanted to play there so I hate him too)
Ron Francis (actually I should like him for not coming to Vancouver)
Hodtown
Centre of the Universe
Americana
They neighbour the French (yes that is a biggot comment)
Knee's United & Bronco share the same love for them
Molson .5 (must be brewed there like American shite lager)
Pat Quinn (he was a hard man when he played and coached for us)
The Raptors
The Blue Jays
"Air Canada" Centre??? Nice try...
CBC - Hockey Night in Toronto and it surrounding regions
Their fans are half retarded, half nerd (who else would be caught dead in a pair of light blue ball huggers, off white high tops and a cordiroy ball cap on the back of the head?)

OK, I can't be arsed typing anymore... You get the jist...

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
another win for the leafs

3-0 over the bruins, there going to cruise into first place in the east. It all begins again saturday verus the senators

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: another win for the leafs

filling the net said:
3-0 over the bruins, there going to cruise into first place in the east. It all begins again saturday verus the senators
Why don't you start your own thread "Why i love the leaf's" then you can post to yourself all day long..... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0