Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta - you said top 8 friends and enemies - then you list 7 enemies - either you can't count or you ran out of fingers because you had 3 up your as$. Hopefully you can count to eight when we put that many past you and your swiss cheese defence - then you'll have to give your fans their money back.

Edit was made... Forgot the 8th ass-wipe:wa:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous's TOP 8 friends and enemies on TTP:

Friends:

1. Conductor

2. Team Starter

3. Scilaci

4. WAB

5. Bohica

6. favs

7. Hose

8. godfather

Enemies:

1. Sir M

2. Steve1234

3. JAgs

4. eagles

5. Planks

6. Ballbaby

7. Dickens cider

Looking forward to making more friends than enemies

By the way, you are short an enemy. You stated 8. I count 7. Can you find one more and give this thread the credibility it deserves?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta - you said top 8 friends and enemies - then you list 7 enemies - either you can't count or you ran out of fingers because you had 3 up your as$. Hopefully you can count to eight when we put that many past you and your swiss cheese defence - then you'll have to give your fans their money back.

Damn accountant. Beat me to the punch. I guess I should read your posts Taxman. :D

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great idea - Wickham or Cliff will be going down - I mean get relegated.... unless of course City goes after Fanta while he is playing on a seperate pitch and an unnamed officer of the peace is unable to hold him back - which leads to an all out brawl resulting in 8 games for Besty and several others leaving West Van with only 18 players and given their playing time to date are not in shape and get injured and lose the rest of their games ....

Miro will be reffing and I will get the 8 games for starting the whole thing and calling him names even though I wasn't there!:confused:

Liar , Liiar, pants on fire!

Note to all refs....If you don't like someone , just make up a bogus report....the league office will believe anything you say:eek:

How could they ever be wrong....just ask Eire

Shasta...er...Fanta. What ever your name is, you have way to much time on your hands.
Oh yeah, cause you don't play!:D

maybe a good ultimate league would be better suited for you. You big cream puff!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty, I hear ya about the bogus reports.......it's pathetic what refs getting away with in their game reports. :mad: Especially in the MWSL.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I'm getting different answers, does anyone know for sure on how many teams get relegated? 1 or 2?

Thanks

Captian Shamrock, that's brutal, did'nt know they could be so dishonest. We should talk to WALKS. For the amount of money these refs make, they should tone it down on the attitude.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it is two, but if the second place Div 1 team doesn't want to come up for fear of certain weekly slaughter, then only one team comes up.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats your take on this guys.... If someone coaches in our premier league and gets red carded during the premier league game. Do you think that coach should be allowed to play for example in our masters division while he is sitting out for his premier team as a coach?

Example: Sir M coaches the WEstvan premier team and gets 4 games for dissent. Do you think it would be fine if he suited up in our MAsters division.

Apparently its fine in our league. If you get carded as a coach in the premier division you can play as a player in the masters division. Bizarre... I feel if belong to a league and you get repremanded you should not beable to play in any shape or form in that league.:confused:

Sir M whats your take on this?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats your take on this guys.... If someone coaches in our premier league and gets red carded during the premier league game. Do you think that coach should be allowed to play for example in our masters division while he is sitting out for his premier team as a coach?

Example: Sir M coaches the WEstvan premier team and gets 4 games for dissent. Do you think it would be fine if he suited up in our MAsters division.

Apparently its fine in our league. If you get carded as a coach in the premier division you can play as a player in the masters division. Bizarre... I feel if belong to a league and you get repremanded you should not beable to play in any shape or form in that league.:confused:

Sir M whats your take on this?

Fantuberculosis - first of all you have not freakin' hope of playing in Premier.:)
besides that - playing and get a red or coaching and get a red should not be different - if you get a red you shouldn't be able to play in the league you signed under until your suspension in that league is over .... so if you play Masters and CAT you cannot play until your suspension is done - for either team .... and only games missed in the league you signed in count as games missed - otherwise you could count two games per weekend (especially the Sapp guys who have their Premier team playing two games per weekend) and if you get carded for 4 games like that antagonistic, cheating, diver, ref-hater Besty you should not even be able to coach your kids team to teach you a lesson ..... forcing you to appoint a yummy-mommy as coach and then have to sit back and watch (the game).

BTW - thanks for making me enemy #8 - I hope to move up in the rankings - I thought it would have been Ballbaby given he is from Mykonos.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman he is referring to the Columbus F.C. (Premier Division) coach who was suspended 4 games for f...bombing the ref, now he is a player for Columbus F.C. Master Division and he played when they beat PCOV....

Fantabulous...you may have a point there (or maybe 3 points).

Get your shite disturber manager :D (JR) to talk to WA and you may win a game in the office...(Hell it was so f..ing cold last Friday):D:D

PAC2010

PS. BESTY... FYI Miro already read this posting and he`ll write a report...so don`t be surprised that you have another 4 games to sit. :wa:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantuberculosis - first of all you have not freakin' hope of playing in Premier.:)
besides that - playing and get a red or coaching and get a red should not be different - if you get a red you shouldn't be able to play in the league you signed under until your suspension in that league is over .... so if you play Masters and CAT you cannot play until your suspension is done - for either team .... and only games missed in the league you signed in count as games missed - otherwise you could count two games per weekend (especially the Sapp guys who have their Premier team playing two games per weekend) and if you get carded for 4 games like that antagonistic, cheating, diver, ref-hater Besty you should not even be able to coach your kids team to teach you a lesson ..... forcing you to appoint a yummy-mommy as coach and then have to sit back and watch (the game).

BTW - thanks for making me enemy #8 - I hope to move up in the rankings - I thought it would have been Ballbaby given he is from Mykonos.

I'm going to have to agree with Enemy #8 on this one Fanta.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab let me save you a quarter for that phone call to Azzi. Our club made the call to Azzi to confirm if Craig can play and we got the go ahead. Just a side note, one of your players in our first match was suspended and played. Guess who?

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just confirmed Miro will be in the middle of the park when Columbus plays West Van. I spoke with Compare Angelo and we are all good.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab let me save you a quarter for that phone call to Azzi. Our club made the call to Azzi to confirm if Craig can play and we got the go ahead. Just a side note, one of your players in our first match was suspended and played. Guess who?

Hose, this doesnt make any sense. If youre carded, player or coach, youre on the roster, you shouldnt be able to play under the VMSL until your suspension is done. So if I beat the shister out of.....lets say......Renee, I'll serve my 10 games while Im playing in the masters??? Azzi will be getting a lot of phone calls :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0