Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell,
Omar Vega. Da Man!

Wickham and Sapp was a very physical & brutal game. They run, are physical, and have more skill than previous years. Ref was out to lunch.

Talked to Parks;
Sapp home games will be moved to Sapperton Park, Safeway ball in hand, Friday nights 6:00 PM kick-off (or the dreaded 5:00 AM time slot on Monday prior to work). According to mobile packages, and parks, it's still considered the weekend.

If you have a concern, I'll take requests for other times on a game-by-game basis.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby, the more you post the more I'm starting to understand the challenges you have been dealt. I'm sure everyday is a struggle starting with what shoe goes on what foot, so I'm going to lay off. This is classic stuff Fantubby... "There main goal is to have the best goals against average in the league no matter what it takes.. It looks real good on paper" ????.. you are correct sir, well done, you have it figured out.:wa:...now go back to your shoes..

I really dont have any challenges Mr. City. Not to sure if your a doctor, gas jockey or just an ASS-H0le. Whatever the case maybe i think you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

I assume you play upfront for Westvan:)

Make yourself visible to me next time and i ll make sure you will know what shoes goes on what foot as it will be stuck right up your fat ass:)

i usually don t like going after fat guys who's belly buttons are quite visible thru their jerseys, but sometimes i like to make an exception

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab City is the guy on the sidelines wearing the white and red Cardigan at the West Van games!!!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantubby ....... you're an absolute donkey. Recent picture of you preparing the field for a PCOV home game attached.

Fantab City is the guy on the sidelines wearing the white and red Cardigan at the West Van games!!!

Hose ........ that was Besty on the sidelines wearing that cardigan. He likes to model himself after David Beckham and it also matches the color of his favorite card that Miro presents to him each and every game that he's in the middle.

Attachments

• donkey.jpg
    donkey.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 171
  • david-beckham-red-cardigan-206x300.jpg
    david-beckham-red-cardigan-206x300.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 37

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty is out on a four game suspension for dissent, go figure. Fantab, City is actually a WVFC defender, and was suspended for the PCOV game. I think if I am not mistaken that the West Van pylons have put four past the PCOV defence this year in two games. And I am going to give you some really honest advice about threatening City: don't.. I am serious, for your own good.

If you guys qualify and meet WVFC in post season cup play, you really do not want to be threatening City with physical harm.

Finally, a question: Besty is out for four games suspended for dissent. Eggy is out suspended four games for dissent. Did both of them sit out this weekend's games?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a difference between threatening and some harmless TTPing which I think Fantab was trying to do - does this really need to go there?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on how the recipient reads it I guess. Maybe City will view someone calling him out, and then saying he is going to stick his foot up his ass as harmless TTPing, I don't know.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a difference between threatening and some harmless TTPing which I think Fantab was trying to do - does this really need to go there?

Thanks Regs... Some guys just take it tooo serious. :)

But than again i love playing physical, so bring it on Sir M:wa:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on how the recipient reads it I guess.

I am reading a few different things this evening. If you want to win the league try winning it by getting wins and not by asking if players played?

Things that make you go... hmmmmm;)

Put an egg in your pants, and beat it!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not likely that West Van and PCOV will play again this year anyway.

City has now finished his suspension, and Besty has served three of the four of his.

Sir M.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on how the recipient reads it I guess. .

Sir M i am calling you OUT! You, jags, and City slicker. Sir M put a pair of shorts on those skinny white legs of yours, let jags take off his reading glasses and put some spandex shorts on, let City get a tattoo of a chicken. All of you put on a Westvan jersey the next time we play, just make yourselves noticable to me:)

I think we can have some fun... :wa:

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M i am calling you OUT! You, jags, and City slicker. Sir M put a pair of shorts on those skinny white legs of yours, let jags take off his reading glasses and put some spandex shorts on, let City get a tattoo of a chicken. All of you put on a Westvan jersey the next time we play, just make yourselves noticable to me:)

I think we can have some fun... :wa:[/QUOT

Wow..... I'm actually really embarrassed for you Fantubby. I'm pretty sure that was a direct quote from wrestlemania seven (I'm sure you're a huge fan). I think before you post anymore you should go back and give 12th grade a third try. You can do it sport !!!:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to worry about the teams struggling to make the BCs.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=monNMsQyfCE"]YouTube- Reservoir dogs - Choosing the names[/nomedia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0