Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard PCOV was missing most of their starters tonight! I wasn't at the game but heard that my good friend Fantabulous was not in the line up tonight. Columbus is a good side so it doesn't surprise me that they scored 5 goals. I only wish they would have done it to Cliff instead of the Pork Chops!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other Scores:

Wickham 0 Sapperton 2

MetrofordFF 0 Cliff Ave 7

I am sure some of these teams, like PCOV, were missing players...that is quite normal.

Sir M

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously with the score being 7-0, it was a one sided game. We are slowly coming together and trying to push for the middle of the pack. Atleast our GF and GA are looking a little more respectable. Next is the struggling Wickham's!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There has been some talk about two Div 1 teams not being interested in getting promoted (one maybe)? Does anyone have any more details/specifics?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman and Scottshell must be sore this morning!!!!!

Catch up with the times Hose.....I no longer play for MFF. I now play in a way better league....FVSL....you know....the league that Coach said was way better than the VMSL....but of course that was before the merger...now the tune is different:D

Cheers!

in case you were wondering....NDU Alumni is now my team.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other Scores:

Wickham 0 Sapperton 2

MetrofordFF 0 Cliff Ave 7

I am sure some of these teams, like PCOV, were missing players...that is quite normal.

Sir M

Actually - I thought we blocked the convert. We had 12 players with 5 of them injured - we did hit the crossbar though..... sorry Hose - still injured so I didn't play - will try it out against Fanta next week - if he shows up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As posted elsewhere, I thought our game last night was a good hard battle.

I think we held more of the possession but couldn't find the target in the final third.

Bronco I thought did a fine job in the middle... a few of our guys will disagree but as Shuey said, he let us play.

I do think we deserved a point on the night but sometimes things just don't go your way.

Finally, I request that Richmond lose all further home games until they find a better fcuking pitch :mad:

Out till the new year,

Regs.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 5 Pork Chops 3

Dont know what to say except this is the only friggin team in our league we cannot defend against!!! We allow 8 goals in our last 8 games but allow 9 in our last 2 versus them!!!! We need to talk to Cliff as our game assignment is terrible... You think after our last 4 we would change our game plan... :(

Columbus are a very good side. They come out like they only have 13-14 players but they are all quality players! Some are old, some are fat, some are bald... but shite they are friggin very smart soccer players!

First twenty minutes men versus boyz! First time this year we were the boys! They put pressure on us right off the start which clearly was their game plan! All teams try but we move it out usually pretty smooth! Not versus THe Western champs though... They press we make a bad pass its in our net!!! First goal one of their guys wide open brings it down with his chest and puts it in. Where is our marking??They press again we make another bad pass they put it in the box our goalie mishandles it 2-0... Samething happens again its 3-0 all in the first twenty minutes!!! They dominated!! We didn t practice for two weeks... missing a few players... a few big injuries during our game... We deserved it!!!

Second half we start turning it up as they sit back! We missed a PK and a goal was called back. We make it respectful as we slot 3 in the second half to there 2 goals. Lapas was a monster for us. Only if we all played with his passion! Columbus also with a beautiful goal from gaita on a beautiful head pass from their GQ hawaii tanned forward!

Kudos to Columbus who all played well... From Carmen in the back to eggy in the middle to Hawaii 5-0 upfront! Also to Hose who's always a work horse whenever he plays:)

On to Metroford next week... We started with 22 players and now are down to 15! Injuries are finally catching us.. Should be a good game next week as we need pts to stay in the hunt for the Bc's

Fantabulous is not the happiest camper this weekend!!! :(

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
- will try it out against Fanta next week - if he shows up.

Its gonna be interesting next week! We have a lot of injuries as well as guys outta town for a wedding!

Injury Bowl next week!! :)

Two teams who have combined for 12 goals against this week! ((yikes))

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you English teachers out there, I didn't realize that this site was so worried about grammar. yes I know it's an over 35's site but that doesn't mean everyone cares about grammar. I know Fantabulous has his PHD in Pyschology and also back in 84 won the spelling B contest at Gladstone. As for the Taxman, I feel sorry for your team next week. Cliff Ave who I heard wasn't that good just crushed you guys. PCOV is very upset about their loss to Columbus. From what I heard the Pork Chops are lookinng to collect the TAX from MFFM next week. Just to get more fans out the PCOV club is overing free bifanias to every fan watching the game if the Pork Chops win by 5 or more. And no Taxman just because you will witness the destruction doesn't mean you can get a free bifanias. You have to be on the same sidelines as the Pork Chops to get your coupon.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0