Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just have to commend T-Idiot on his avatar, but Robbie, don't you think you should give that to Ginger-Tours?

I thought it was Ginger tours....? I have always told him wearing vertical stripes will make it appear he has more hair .;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are on fine form these days Sir M.

Please try to keep that West Van crowd in control when we storm on into town very soon M.

Yes West Van seem to have a nice little lock on the first place title this far.

I am happy that Our Boys are starting to get rewarded for their hard work. (Finally)

We have slowly climbed back into the Provincial Cup Spot race and the team is starting to find their groove.

Carson has been very good for us in the middle of the park and Reggsy, Thernsey, and Shuey have held the backline in check.

Where hasn't Shuey played this year?
Two games in goal
Two games in the back
Four up front and one in the middle of the park! (Nice)

On any given Sunday anybody can beat anybody in this division.

It has been a blast all year long...Even though the results were not coming quick enough!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach when do we host you? Has Ginger given you your blazer back? I will make sure the changeroom B is open, and the BBQ is going. Is RF still on board with you guys?

You will see a few new faces too @WV, looking forward to it! M.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two weeks this friday Sir M

No, Ginger has the Velvet Blazer and i still have the Blue Trench Coat of his.

We won't hold our breath about the changerooms.

Yes RF is still on board. After his knee surgery this year he is on the Coaching Staff and taking some time with Dude and the Langley over 35's rehabbing the knee.

Where are we off to that night Ginger and Jags? (Or are you two back up to Squamish again.:D)

The usual...Lynwood Inn.

See ya soon

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach when do we host you? Has Ginger given you your blazer back? I will make sure the changeroom B is open, and the BBQ is going.
..... M.

Hey FantaBooby - you are right there is a conspiracy against you and the rest of the Chops - seems you and Sapp are the only teams with changing room issues ... I think you should take this to a higher authority - get WAB on board with you and get it sorted.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Ginger Tompkins, does anyone have any footage of the clip when he was brought into the middle of the pitch in a Brinks truck? I can't find any of the Ginger Tompkins footage. :(

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey FantaBooby - you are right there is a conspiracy against you and the rest of the Chops - seems you and Sapp are the only teams with changing room issues ... I think you should take this to a higher authority .

Right there with you Fantabulous, to drive to west van in the pissing rain for a 7:30 start and try to share a dressing at 7:15 just to be told "we are having a team meeting and you can come in after the game is classless". Last time I checked West Van parks owns the changing rooms not the Trollers. If one change room is open share it:eek:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach....nice avtar....I can't believe that's Futbol with a beer in his hand....they must've been FREE that day:D
I do have to admit though...Shuey is versatile:D....and playing for the wrong team:eek:

Cheers!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:00****ingam on sunday? sir m, you can't be serious. ffs, are we that desperate to get games in so we can all sit around in march? fcuk me, will i be in a bad mood sunday morning.:mad:

p.s. give me strength.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:00****ingam on sunday? sir m, you can't be serious. ffs, are we that desperate to get games in so we can all sit around in march? fcuk me, will i be in a bad mood sunday morning.:mad:

p.s. give me strength.

Seriously??????????????????????

8 ****ingoclock??????????????????
Who the **** plays football at 8 ****ingoclock??????????????

GIFUY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it is the only time on Sunday both changerooms are available?

But besides that, where are you gettin gthe 8AM? The Excellent site shows 10AM...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8AM Sunday on grass... $20 says you get there for warmup @ 7:30 and the ref calls it off due to frozen field :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
inside source confirms the game is being changed

I think your 'inside source' agreed to move the game onto to turf at 8am, so maybe an 'inside source' meeting is in order. Smallsy, you've got a young child now, so I would think that 8am is a bit of a sleep in for you.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are still in negotiatioins, and I am trying my best to accomodate, so this is not the best place for me to discuss until we get it all sorted out. It actually was agreed upon by all groups including the league, until several of the visiting players complained. The problem is the VMSL double booked Ambleside turf on Friday for both the WVFC Premier and Masters teams, and due to limited field space, and of course weather, we are trying to fit it in.

Stay tuned, we will figure it out, and then someone will complain.

Fantabulous, your thoughts?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're right i will complain...tickets to the hockey game friday!!;)

i should re-iterate my thoughts on trying like crazy to squeeze games in just so we can sit around in march...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0