Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, where in this quote did I say I was good???

QUOTE Cliff Ave who I heard wasn't that good just crushed you guys.

Hey Conductor, you're not that good.

Sir M, I just wanted to say thanks for clarifying how many games Besty has sat out. Now I understand why WV has been on a downhill slide, No Besty in the line up.:D

Now if everyone could get back to talking about soccer games? Or who will get relegated Cliff Ave or MFFM, instead of all this harassment and abuse towards the Pork Chops and Fantabulous.:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm... WV is only 3 losses away from the relegation zone, seems a bit early to be brushing off other teams :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta - just to clarify for you - Sir M coaches - he doesn't play ....

I know thats why it would be nice to see him on the soccer pitch. I wonder what kind of soccer player he would be? Would he be the girly type like city or an aggressive type like planks?:)

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci, where in this quote did I say I was good???

Sir M, I just wanted to say thanks for clarifying how many games Besty has sat out. Now I understand why WV has been on a downhill slide, No Besty in the line up.:D

Now if everyone could get back to talking about soccer games? Or who will get relegated Cliff Ave or MFFM, instead of all this harassment and abuse towards the Pork Chops and Fantabulous.:eek:

Great idea - Wickham or Cliff will be going down - I mean get relegated.... unless of course City goes after Fanta while he is playing on a seperate pitch and an unnamed officer of the peace is unable to hold him back - which leads to an all out brawl resulting in 8 games for Besty and several others leaving West Van with only 18 players and given their playing time to date are not in shape and get injured and lose the rest of their games ....

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, in my opinion will be GM of the year.

Could you possibly teach city "ttping 101" as well as "computers for dummies 101"
refer to post #239
Uneducated and he wears a cardigan, typical westvaner.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow..... I'm actually really embarrassed for you Fantubby. I'm pretty sure that was a direct quote from wrestlemania seven (I'm sure you're a huge fan). I think before you post anymore you should go back and give 12th grade a third try. You can do it sport !!!:wa:

City, do me a favor, humour me. Your personality is like a friggin bag of nails. :p

City it would be nice if you contributed to this thread besides having a hard on for me... I see you and all your Westvan boyz all stick together.:eek:

Humour me? Its getting boring city..... BRING IT!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha Fanta, I love you man! These guys don't understand that if it wasnt for you, this thread would be useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps I'd be lightning quick if it wasnt for my hamstring.........and my treep! should see the pitch soon.

Regs, Thanks for sticking up for us bottom feeders at this point, I wish people would just relax on whos gonna get relegated etc.... its very tight right now in the standings and anything can happen.

Conductor, dont you play with Derek B.?? Great league! See you at Christmas, missed you on Halloween.

Wheres the Apprentice???????

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard that Sir M and City are watching " sleepless in Seattle" in a parking lot in stanley park on a laptop? :)

... you should stop by and ensure they have enough tissues for the ending ... I am sure they would love to see you and your shoes.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous's TOP 8 friends and enemies on TTP:

Friends:
1. Conductor
2. Team Starter
3. Scilaci :)
4. WAB
5. Bohica
6. favs
7. Hose
8. godfather

Enemies:

1. Sir M
2. Steve1234
3. JAgs
4. eagles
5. Planks
6. Ballbaby
7. Dickens cider
8. Taxman

Looking forward to making more friends than enemies:wa:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous's TOP 8 friends and enemies on TTP:

Friends:
1. Conductor
2. Team Starter
3. Scilaci :)
4. WAB
5. Bohica
6. favs
7. Hose
8. godfather

Enemies:

1. Sir M
2. Steve1234
3. JAgs
4. eagles
5. Planks
6. Ballbaby
7. Dickens cider

Looking forward to making more friends than enemies:wa:

Fanta - you said top 8 friends and enemies - then you list 7 enemies - either you can't count or you ran out of fingers because you had 3 up your as$. Hopefully you can count to eight when we put that many past you and your swiss cheese defence - then you'll have to give your fans their money back.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FAntabulous favorite and not so favorite teams in the Masters division:

Teams i like: :)

1. Columbus
2. Sapperton
3. Westside
4. Cliff Avenue
5. Metro-ford
6. Wickham
7. Surrey

Teams i hate: :p

1. Westvan
2. Richmond

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I drove by but the windows were all steamed up. Must be a great movie:)

Stop guzzling the Mateus and Port Slurpees Fantabulous. I feel honoured. I am on an enemy list. Mind you, I am of Greek descent and you are of Portugese descent. Other than the hair issues and the European Championship, the similarities stop there. So I guess you list makes some sense. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0