Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BESTY... FYI Miro already read this posting and he`ll write a report...so don`t be surprised that you have another 4 games to sit. :wa:[/QUOTE said:
Why would I be surprised!;)
At least I have this one in writing...Oh, nice try Taxman:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I think Eggy makes that much of a contribution to really matter, but there is something a little bit screwed up if you get a league suspension and can still play for a team within your club.

Hi Wrecking Crew!

:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that Besty wasn't dressed, and was helping coach ie..."THATS FCUKING SHOCKING REF!" :Dwhen he got his suspension of four games. I think the VMSL uses something called the CAT system, so I assume that it applies to the whole club. Otherwise I guess Shorty can play Masters this Friday, if he can crack the lineup.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as the Wickham vs Cliff game goes, it is very tight. Cliff were brilliant last week, but were bad before that, and Wickham are dropping quicker than Fantab if he gets physically involved with City. But Wickham's open Div 1 side is struggling to stay up, and Wickham is in the unfortunate position of having to staff both teams with some of the over 35 players which is tough. So unless they throw in the towel against a Div 1 Richmond side that should handle them fairly easily and face a real relegation possibility as a result, I think the Wickham guys doing double duty on Sunday morning will be too tired. Cliff in a close one.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab let me save you a quarter for that phone call to Azzi. Our club made the call to Azzi to confirm if Craig can play and we got the go ahead. Just a side note, one of your players in our first match was suspended and played. Guess who?

Come on Hose, I don t care cause i love you guys. WE lost fair and square and thats it. Now if it was Sir M's group of guys than that would be a different story. Remember you guys are in my favorite column not hate column:)

Hose you should know better than that...

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I called you an illiterate berry farmer would it help my chances at #1.

Fantabulous's TOP 8 BFF's and enemies on TTP:
Enemies:
1. Sir M
2. Steve1234
3. JAgs
4. eagles
5. Planks
6. Ballbaby
7. Dickens cider
8. Taxman

Looking forward to making more friends than enemies:wa:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose:
I don't think Miro is around then...he makes more fri games than Sundays. But nice try.
Maybe we'll get your all time favourite....Big R.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanted to throw this out there just to warn everyone of the situation that could arise from both playing and coaching kids ,which most of us participate in.

On the Island a Uvic masters player received his third yellow and had to sit out an automatic 1 game suspension.The next day he went to coach his kids team and someone reported to the league he was coaching while being suspended. Apparently because the kids game is a BC sanctioned game he has now been suspended from both for 6 months. at first I didn't believe this but after looking at the VISL website under discipline it is there.

I JUST QUOTED THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD! CRAZY!!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanted to throw this out there just to warn everyone of the situation that could arise from both playing and coaching kids ,which most of us participate in.

On the Island a Uvic masters player received his third yellow and had to sit out an automatic 1 game suspension.The next day he went to coach his kids team and someone reported to the league he was coaching while being suspended. Apparently because the kids game is a BC sanctioned game he has now been suspended from both for 6 months. at first I didn't believe this but after looking at the VISL website under discipline it is there.

I JUST QUOTED THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD! CRAZY!!

I heard of this before when one of our guys got 18 games - he signed for us and counted our games, the open teams games, and his two kid's team's games against the supsension ... the 18 games went by pretty quick. Stupid rule - Fantuckup was probably involved in making it....
:) :)

Actually .... does anyone know if Besty coaches a kids team ..... :)

Enemy #8 and climbing

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok lets get back to soccer: My predictions this week...

Richmond vs Westvan- I predict a TIE cause City loves to get physical which will cost them at the end.

PCOV vs Metro-ford- I predict a TIE cause they have tied the last 3 matches:)

Westside vs Columbus - I predict a WIN for Columbus cause HOSe is sporting his sideburns for this game which means a disaster for opposing teams

Cliff vs Wickham - I predict a big WIN for Cliff cause Wickham is falling faster than than Sir M pants at Celebrities

Surrey vs Sapperton - I predict a TIE.. Surrey is awesome with a full squad and sapperton are always a steady group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0