Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Discussion/rumours/banter, November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta, Last week we hammered them 7-0.

WE have guys outta town for a wedding plus injuries hit us hard last week versus Columbus. Two guys left last week to play for Roma our farm team for the rest of the season. So we hurtin just this week... Hopefully we can squeak one because we need the pts as much as you guys.

Scilaci if we both win this week lets meet down on commercial for a bifanish and beer.

PS: If we arrive before noon on sunday we might catch Sir M and city holding hands. City likes to get physical on sunday mornings:)

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TAxman we have a total of 13 players this friday. How about you guys?

We have 22 players ... signed ... but only 9 healthy .. we are thinking we should just mail you the points because you guys are so good. Can you ask your player to wear deoderant for a change last game a few of them stunk like crap ...or maybe that is part of your game plan like shooting behind the net.

Look at Cliff - they were just so great last week ... the excitement on their player's face scoring the 7th goal - just like when he scored his first at the age of 5 .. unbelieveable.

Miro is going to ref our game - he is a fan of mine and always treats us fairly :) - so good luck. Hopefully your keeper comes off his line this game - we have our giants back.... and by the way you really don't want to mess with them.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Can you ask your player to wear deoderant for a change last game a few of them stunk like crap ...or maybe that is part of your game plan like shooting behind the net

The reason why we stunk was because we were running all over you guys that sunday. I am pretty sure you guys smelled pretty good during the Cliff game too...

GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE TAXMAN. This is not a game of smell but a game who can score more goals vs the opposition. If you want a smelling game maybe you can meet City and Sir M down on commercial :)

Its always a good game versus you guys.. We dominate 88 minutes and you guys dominate 2 minutes. Game ends in a tie except you guys smell better at the games end. Kudos to you guys, you guys know when to turn it up.:) I hate to say it but with our roster this week i am predicting a 2-2 tie:D

We should just go to shoot outs from 30 yards and rest our players for next week.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE have guys outta town for a wedding plus injuries hit us hard last week versus Columbus. Two guys left last week to play for Roma our farm team for the rest of the season. So we hurtin just this week... Hopefully we can squeak one because we need the pts as much as you guys.

Scilaci if we both win this week lets meet down on commercial for a bifanish and beer.

PS: If we arrive before noon on sunday we might catch Sir M and city holding hands. City likes to get physical on sunday mornings:)

Sure, how does the Roma bar sound? I'll get Hose to make a reservation for us, he's got pull there.:D

Hey Taxman, you tell me who doesnt get excited after scoring a goal, wheather it being 1-0 or 7-0? Its all about the passion for the game which your team is missing right now.

Wrecking Crew

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey gents...
although i rarely make an impact in our games (hi regs), i would not place our masters team in jeopardy by playing a game while under suspension. since they have introduced the practice of having staff cards and player cards, they are two seperate entities. whistleblower claimed my coach card after the premier game and i attended the hearing to receive my 4 games(due to a report with an accurate account of f-bombs but a fabricated cnut and racial slur), confirmed it did not affect my masters player card, and happily participated in our 5-3 victory over pcov.

if they were going to link them under the same umbrella, it would be a great way to lose coaches/managers who volunteer their time to the game (not all of us get joe pinto like money). i'll serve my 4 games as a coach (the premier team is better without me) and do my best to get this body back south of 2 bills so i can impress regs with an impactful performance!

wc

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey gents...
although i rarely make an impact in our games (hi regs), i would not place our masters team in jeopardy by playing a game while under suspension. since they have introduced the practice of having staff cards and player cards, they are two seperate entities. whistleblower claimed my coach card after the premier game and i attended the hearing to receive my 4 games(due to a report with an accurate account of f-bombs but a fabricated cnut and racial slur), confirmed it did not affect my masters player card, and happily participated in our 5-3 victory over pcov.

if they were going to link them under the same umbrella, it would be a great way to lose coaches/managers who volunteer their time to the game (not all of us get joe pinto like money). i'll serve my 4 games as a coach (the premier team is better without me) and do my best to get this body back south of 2 bills so i can impress regs with an impactful performance!

wc

Well put together Eggy. A true gentleman indeed. Too bad i can t say that out about Sir M's crew:)

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First time this was read in post #274 by Fantabulous, last Tuesday morning

Fantabolous said:
Whats your take on this guys.... If someone coaches in our premier league and gets red carded during the premier league game. Do you think that coach should be allowed to play for example in our masters division while he is sitting out for his premier team as a coach?

Example: Sir M coaches the WEstvan premier team and gets 4 games for dissent. Do you think it would be fine if he suited up in our MAsters division.

Apparently its fine in our league. If you get carded as a coach in the premier division you can play as a player in the masters division.[size=+1] Bizarre...[/size] I feel if belong to a league and you get repremanded you should not beable to play in any shape or form in that league.

See...who started the shite and now he's blaming somebody else.

Well put together Eggy. A true gentleman indeed. Too bad i can t say that out about Sir M's crew

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
See...who started the shite and now he's blaming somebody else.

Mr. Rempa do me a favor. Go get yourself a cheap hooker on main and hastings:mad:

I am not blaming anyone. We knew before the game that he was allowed to play. I friggin check the vmsl website as much as Sir M visits Madame Cleo's.

IT said that he was suspeneded as a Coach! So we knew why they put that there.. As a coach not a player!!!

I was just stating my opinion.:rolleyes:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shasta...er...Fanta. What ever your name is, you have way to much time on your hands.
Oh yeah, cause you don't play!:D

Besty lets get a few things straight here. I work as a network defense firewall administrator. (If you don t know what that is ask jags, he knows everything) I work 4 days a week, 10 hours days. i work 5 hours on and 5 hours off.. Unlike you who works 4 days on and 4 days off. So thats why i have a lot of time on my hands.

Secondly iam also in charge of player relations for the portuguese club. We are currently looking at 2 players to bring over next year.

1. Besty
2. Taxman

Besty, we would like to offer you an upgrade from your usual spot in Osoyoos during your summer vacation as well as free boots from Safeco. Our soccer team is in need of a high profile player like you.You would fit great in our midfield. Rumour has it Sir M's got a new boy intown, won t tell ya what CITY he is from.:eek:

Taxman, we would like you to join our soccer club as well.. We feel with your great looks and shabby skill on the field; we have a position for you in our kitchen as a dishwasher. We know you would look great in portuguese colors. Hopefully we can come to terms:wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that Fantabulous has now referred to Sir M in approximately ten separate posts on this thread since yesterday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0