Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter,

I recently heard a few tales of your mob's Peruvian trip from one of your guest players. A certain nurse who is the spitting image of G4 Tech TV's Leo La Porte. He regaled me with tour stories while I endured about a half dozen cortizone shots in my back. Nice wee guy though.

And the moral of the story, don't ever get old.

~Hope this has been helpful indeed. ;)

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I hope he didn't try to imitate the noises that were coming out of one Cuzco bathroom we shared at 4am before a 6am wakeup call for the bus ride to Machu Picchu...imodium is amazing stuff.

Here's a pic from the bus that I managed to squeeze off whilst clenching my sphincter.

Attachments

• buspic2.jpg
    buspic2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 56

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A certain nurse who is the spitting image of G4 Tech TV's Leo La Porte. He regaled me with tour stories...
I hope he didn't start talking about your personal confuser! :D

~Regswhocan'tbelieveLeoLaPortegotmentionedonTTP :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I kid you not TB, the guy even sounds like Leo Laporte.

Attachments

• laporte.jpg
    laporte.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 423

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amen to that,

next time you see him Peter, tell im Jinky says hi.

I wont see him again for a while as I've already had too much cortizone.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter said:
Hey Sir M!

Sapperton are down on the old site as black/white. I don't know what they're wearing this year but I say step out and be bold with a fashion statement and to hell with what everyone else is wearing.
Cheers Peter. I was thinking of maybe all black (with a touch of red to match the coach of the years eyes)...

That way you can just throw on a string of pearls and be ready for evening wear....

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M.... Although jags is missing training tomorrow, I will be sure to keep him running up and down the stairs at GM place to fetch pints while I am busy belting out the words to Shiloh!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens ......... I find 'Shiloh' a touch slow for concerts. More suited to a quiet evening at home with some pasta and a bottle of blush. It is 'Cracklin Rosie' that whips up the crowd and gets those cougars throwing up panel panties at Neil. I am sure Neil attracts more cougars to his concerts than Simon LeBon does at the Serengetti on Thursday night Karaoke. :D :D

......... now back on topic. Predictions for this week:

Inter
Columbus
PCOV/Fire = Tie
Westside

http://id1g1t.com/album.php?album=17889

JAGS :D :D

Attachments

• neil.jpg
    neil.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 387

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm changing one of my picks to a FF win against the Portuguese (note to self: never heard back about their liquor store that's on the market—check stock level).

I tried to entice Scotty into posting by indirectly slagging them predicting their losses and now I'll try some reverse psychology (works on humans in the 4-10 year-old mental development range).

What's up Scotty, any new players? Did anyone get younger on your team over the summer?

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter: the liquor store is not for sale and it's fully reloaded every weekend...off to see Mickey with the kids and by the way Peter would you like me to bring back Mickey's hat with the ears??? I think it would good on you....

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp has new jerseys - too pink to be called red, and just red enough to not be called pink - I guess that makes it "salmon?"

Peter: Liquor Store can be for sale at any reasonable offer. It even comes with its own special band of Commercial Drive "drummers" and panhandlers...:D

SCP will come back with Mickey ears for Peter and Mickey gloves for himself when he plays in goal...

Nobody on FF got younger except TJ - he counts backwards...

Tio Trece

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCP, I knew you were gone and that's why I changed my pick...and forget the hat, just bring me his ears.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece,

In town for a few days - Sapp in pink jerseys? Might have to drag myself out of bed to see the old guys in those. Might be worth some slagging since they are in my area. Give me a chance to return some sideline ttping to Jags and dickens from last year too.

Saturday?

Beerz!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
Trece,

In town for a few days - Sapp in pink jerseys? Might have to drag myself out of bed to see the old guys in those. Might be worth some slagging since they are in my area. Give me a chance to return some sideline ttping to Jags and dickens from last year too.

Saturday?

Beerz!
1000 at Eagle Harbour (5600 Marine) on Sunday CJ, it gone changed from Ambleside...

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions:

Columbus
PCOV
Westside
West Van/Sapp Tie(I know it's a longshot but...)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't take Kingsway to Central Park for the Columbus match this morning, it will be closed to all traffic from 9am to 1pm for a RCMP Parade.
Take the SkyTrain!

May have to stop by to see the Sarge Show.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0