Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Dickens .......... does that mean he is 'soft and leathery? ........ and if so, how do you know?"

Jags.. Unfortunately I have seen Captain Shammy with his Shirt off...... I believe it was in a beer garden just off of Lonsdale where Jinky was doing his best Nearly Neil Impersonation

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
"Dickens .......... does that mean he is 'soft and leathery? ........ and if so, how do you know?"

Jags.. Unfortunately I have seen Captain Shammy with his Shirt off...... I believe it was in a beer garden just off of Lonsdale where Jinky was doing his best Nearly Neil Impersonation

Not possible, dickensider. No one has seen me with my shirt off in the last 10 years, including the fork and knife. :D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough small talk...or whatever, in Jinky's case.

Predictions for the weekend:

Sapperton v Lobbans @ Sapperton Sun/10.00am

ICSF Inter v Columbus FC @ Hastings North Sun/10.00am

Westside v Cracovia FC @ Hillcrest East Sun/10.00am

Firefighters v SFU @ Riverway 4 Sun/10.00am

West Van v Portuguese @ Ambleside Sun/2.00pm

Sapp, Inter, Westside, SFU, Port—welcome to the league WV ;)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp, Inter, Westside, SFU, Port—welcome to the league WV

Thanks Peter. Appreciate the 'Welcome' :confused: :confused:

Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon at Ambleside. Hopefully our Portuguese friends will bring some Bifanas and some Sagras beer for their away journey to the Shore, but praying that the homemade Portuguese wine in 6 litre jugs will not be accompanying the team. ;)

I think that both teams are expecting a good battle, since this was our opening round Provincial game last year vs. The Old Pork Chops. Oh Peter, by the way ......... we won that one. :D :D

Sapperton
Inter
Westside
Firefighters

........ and I will not bet on our own game, but I will say that it quite possibly could be a clean sweep by the HOME teams this weekend. :p :p

JAGS

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags: I'm praying our guys don't drink the 6 litre jugs the night before and by the way we will have Super Bock Beer instead of Sagres...it should be a good game...and for the rest of the games...

Sapperton/Lobbans-tie
Inter/Columbus-tie...these two teams do not like each other...I may watch this game in the morning since we don't kick off until 2pm
WFC
Firefighters

SCP

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Termatofylakas: yes the portuguese club is sponsor by super bock but it's a little expensive to be giving out super bock beer since it's a imported beer...The club does sell the beer and the liquor store on commercial drive...

SCP

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
Forget the Super Bock, Maybe Rudy will bring a bottle of Matteus for the afternoon.

Matteus? Why, you fellas planning at gazing at the stars and looking longingly into each others eyes while remininscing about those September days in the Algarve?

Rude

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh Mateus, the sweet blush...
Reminds me of a recent Pegasus poker night where (because of a lack of options) we created a new shooter...Mateus/Red Bull!
I call it the Figo Flash!

Aside from the pounding headache, its quite tasty.
Cheers

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cougars and mateus hmmm....that sounds like the plan but remember no wives allowed...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incidentally, I'd like to extend a special thanks to whichever team lined Quilchena last Sunday. Your use of three (three!) different colours of paint and curved lines only made my decision to redo the whole thing that much easier.

Christ Almighty -- what do you have to be on to line a field that way. Better yet, how did the other team, let alone the ref, allow you to get away with a field like that? My brother's 4-year old could've done a better job. Hell, The Apprentice could've done a better job and he's weighted more heavily to one side than the other.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding the three different colours, Keeper.

As has been documented on TTP many times before, the Greeks are known to be corrupt, and I am in no way surprised that PAOK chose this three colour, crooked line tactic.

They are very well known for using this tactic that was developed in a remote area of Kazakstan and mastered by North Korea.

Let me guess: they used orange(red), yellow, and white.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Let me guess: they used orange(red), yellow, and white.
Spot on.

But then, I don't think there are any other colours currently in mass production.

I can't begin to desicribe the quality of those lines, though. Someone was seriously into the Ouzo that morning. I only wish I had had my camera with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0