Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One month away from the start of the season....should be a great season in the new VMSL Masters Divisions...

Premier will have 10 Teams
1st Division-10 Teams
2nd Division-8 Teams
3rd Division-8 Teams

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction: the third division has been increased to 9 teams with the addition of Shaheen FC from the north shore.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ....... time to get this thread started. Myself and Jags currently in the lobby at the Moore Hotel (no, not owned by Steve), as it is your favorite away place to post. Just had a few pints at Cowgirls (not a very good bar, as good as The Village Pub on Friday and/or Saturday nights), then off to the Owl and Thislte and finish off the evening at Kells (tosser Celtic Bar). Have had a week of the intense winter fitness campaign, with running on the beach everyday and water/citrus in the evenings. Now, Sir M ......... lets be serious ......... Jags and I have some CORE ISSUES ........ that need the intervention of DR. PHIL. All we can say is that a few Growler Shots at Cowgirls have confirmed a certain Red Headed's Stag in Seattle for next year. A prelim for a Hawks game will be coming in the fall. Can you say 'a lot of cable pulling going on.............'

Dickens 'Cowgirls' Insider

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that last post SCP...afraid though that there will be more of those to come this year. The little ex-troller WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING OUT NOT GETTING HAMMERED IN SEATTLE likes to make those late night posts that seem to be in his own language. Contact me, I am a fluent dickens_sider to English translator...

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
September 10/11 schedule...should be great opening weekend of soccer in the new VMSL Masters Division

Premier
Cracovia vs Firefighters Fri 9pm Queens Park Stadium
Portuguese Club vs Sapperton Sun 10am Adanac
Lobbans vs ICSF Inter Sun 10am Larry Walker
WFC Miloni vs Columbus Sun 10am Hillcrest
SFU Royals vs West Van FC Sun 9am BLSCW # 1

1st Division

Richmond United vs Canterbury TBA
Wickham FC vs Cliff Avenue Fri 9pm William Griffin
Westside Bulldogs vs Metro-Ford Celtic Sun 10am Hillcrest
SFU United vs Covercrete Sun 10am Ioco
PAOK vs Lusitanos Sun 10am Quilchena

2nd Division

New West Reds vs Poco Blues Sun 10am Queens Parks South
Killarney Spurs vs Metro-Ford Ajax Sun 10am Hastings North
Meralomas vs Alemania Sun 10am Connaught
Poco Celtic vs 22nd Avenue Lions Sun 10am Gates #3

3rd Division

Ridge Shooters Bye
BC Romanians vs Shaheen Sun 10am Adanac NW
Carribbean Allstars vs Olympiakos Sun 10am Montgomery West
Inter Steaua vs Roma Rangers Sun 10am Riverway #4
Surrey Dynamo vs Persepolis FC Sun 10am Queens Park East

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, is the old WCOSL site going to used at all this year, or will the Masters Div's just be left for The Excellent Site to deal with? I've noticed the VMSL has stuff listed already . . .

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hear that Columbus O-35's are loading up, I guess they want to take a run at the Mighty Rangers or just keep up with the new Peg OldBoys.

First they signed Sarge, and now Sal and Benji, plus there could be two more big signings once Sporting get back from Nationals in Oct.
This Columbus team, could run away with it all.

hos

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've picked up some new old guys...with guts, lots of guts. We'll see how Columbus is this Sunday. They may have new guys but they don't have their new uni's and we'll be in our away reds as a favour to them, maybe they'll take it easy on us.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Hear that Columbus O-35's are loading up, I guess they want to take a run at the Mighty Rangers or just keep up with the new Peg OldBoys.

First they signed Sarge, and now Sal and Benji, plus there could be two more big signings once Sporting get back from Nationals in Oct.
This Columbus team, could run away with it all.

hos
I heard they tried to sign Tee as well, but I do not think they were successful on that one. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tee is a DieHard Nordic player, but I am sure he will end up with the Columbus Crew soon, giving that team some toughness with all that skill.
Can't wait for the Columbus vs. PegOldy's match, should be a good one.

hos

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition Game: Portuguese Club 3 Columbus 3 at Queens Parks Staduim...Columbus attack with Benji and Sal played very well yesterday and they have increase the team speed and quickness with the addition of those players...

cheers

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Tee .... will end up with the Columbus Crew soon .......
hos

HOS, is Tee quitting his day job as a teacher and taking up professional soccer in the MLS. Did he buy a place in Ohio and that is why he will end up with The Crew???? :confused: :confused:

JAGS :D

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season starts tonight with a game between newly promoted Cracovia and the Vancouver Firefighters at 9pm Queens Park Staduim...should be a good test for Cracovia to see if they belong in the premier division...

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
More on last nights game FF 2 - Cracovia 2
Thought we were playing Columbus what with all the whining going on. Of course,hard to understand them due to speaking Polish. They went up on a misscue at the back and the forward buried his shot low in the far corner. Another,I've got it you"ve got it and they were up 2-0 early in the second half. Cue the comeback. Thought it started 5 mins after they scored but the Ref called Fids offside on a rebound?? We scored on a cross that went through everyone in the front from about 30 yds out,2-1. Scored again with about 10 left in a semi scramble in front as yours truly miss kicked it into the far side,2-2. Now the complaining is becoming rediculious. They did score again but the man was way offside(no real complaints either so he must've been). All in all a good fast game on a excellent field(Queens Park is in A1 condition). So,Craco doen't like the rough stuff and put everything through the midfield #13.(Biggest complainer)
Nuff said. Friday nights are great!
Cheers lads!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell said:
More on last nights game FF 2 - Cracovia 2
Thought we were playing Columbus what with all the whining going on. Of course,hard to understand them due to speaking Polish. They went up on a misscue at the back and the forward buried his shot low in the far corner. Another,I've got it you"ve got it and they were up 2-0 early in the second half. Cue the comeback. Thought it started 5 mins after they scored but the Ref called Fids offside on a rebound?? We scored on a cross that went through everyone in the front from about 30 yds out,2-1. Scored again with about 10 left in a semi scramble in front as yours truly miss kicked it into the far side,2-2. Now the complaining is becoming rediculious. They did score again but the man was way offside(no real complaints either so he must've been). All in all a good fast game on a excellent field(Queens Park is in A1 condition). So,Craco doen't like the rough stuff and put everything through the midfield #13.(Biggest complainer)
Nuff said. Friday nights are great!
Cheers lads!
About time you scored one. I too am an advocate for Friday night games. 10:00am on a frosty Sunday morning with a hangover isn't always so appealing. :rolleyes:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in. Inter 3 Lobbans 0. A decent game for the first one. Lobbans had a few chances in the first, but we weathered the storm. Came back strong in the second half to score three. Larry Walker field is rather nice. The season has started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0