Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2/3/CAT CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harps 3-0 Hrvat. Harps showed there experience and went into tackles alot harder than the young Nk team. Nk played well game but couldn't score. It could of been 4-0 at half but Nk keeper made afew key plays to keep it 2-0. 2nd half Nk came out strong but Harps held the fort. Goodluck to Harps next round

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anymore game reports from this weekends action?

Semis:

DIV2-F4-53 Harps FC vs A Campo Atletico Trillium Turf East – VAN SAT / 4:00 PM
DIV2-F4-54 Snipers FC A vs Vancouver Strikers Trillium Turf West – VAN SAT / 4:00 PM

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Semifinals—Saturday March 12, 2016

DIV2-F4-53 Harps FC vs A Campo Atletico Trillium Turf East – VAN SAT / 4:00 PM
Two teams rounding in to form at the right time during the cup run. I'm going to give the edge to Campo as they are flying high putting 8 goals in to the back of the net last week and they have proved difficult to score against with a solid back line. I'm sure Harps will give it their all though.

DIV2-F4-54 Snipers FC A vs Vancouver Strikers Trillium Turf West – VAN SAT / 4:00 PM
Strikers have been a very consistent team this year and their deep cup run hasn't really surprised me. Snipers have had a dip in form before the cup but have righted the ship so far but, just what Snipers team will show up this weekend? Edge to the Strikers.

Good Luck.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo Atletico 8 - Serbia FC 1
I will refrain from posting on this game. It was a tragedy. The game did not even properly finished because the referee and players walked away from the field 15 minutes to the end. We had even our centre back scoring goals. I was very disappointed with Serbia, but at the same time pleased that our possession oriented style and training has shown its strength. Serbia has good players; they were just outplayed in every aspect by the Campo players (i.e. technically, physically, mentally, tactically and strategically).

As you can see now I am really retiring from posting. It was fun to interact with you guys. Take care and best wishes in the pitch to all of you.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just over 24 hours until the Cup Semifinals and it's really quiet around here!

I notice the Harps have a couple of guys suspended due to Yellow Card accumulation. I think this makes them even bigger underdogs than they already were. However, I wonder how the psyche of one of Campo's star strikers is going into this one knowing that he's facing the Harps team that seriously injured him in Div 1 last year. Might he bit a bit timid tomorrow?

Meanwhile the Strikers vs Snipers match is too close to call. I could easily see this one going to ET (yes in the semi's and finals they actually play ET instead of going straight to pks)

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
everton_2125996b.jpg
Our team is cool. getting ready for the match.
I have not stirred the pot on purpose because these guys do not know the difference between playing hard and assaulting people. If they dare to assault someone tomorrow, they are really going to get a surprise with the law.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 13414
Our team is cool. getting ready for the match.
I have not stirred the pot on purpose because these guys do not know the difference between playing hard and assaulting people. If they dare to assault someone tomorrow, they are really going to get a surprise with the law.
Which Law
LA Law , Law and order
Harry's Law , Canterbury's law
Family Law ,Common Law

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;
(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or
(c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.
Application
(2) This section applies to all forms of assault, including sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm and aggravated sexual assault.

Consent
(3) For the purposes of this section, no consent is obtained where the complainant submits or does not resist by reason of

(a) the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;
(b) threats or fear of the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;
(c) fraud; or
(d) the exercise of authority.
Accused’s belief as to consent
(4) Where an accused alleges that he believed that the complainant consented to the conduct that is the subject-matter of the charge, a judge, if satisfied that there is sufficient evidence and that, if believed by the jury, the evidence would constitute a defence, shall instruct the jury, when reviewing all the evidence relating to the determination of the honesty of the accused’s belief, to consider the presence or absence of reasonable grounds for that belief.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not anymore. Some people are going to get a surprise soon if they keep doing this on the fields. One thing is tackling people; another is running 20 yards to punch an individual without the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0