Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2/3/CAT CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The winner of Div 2 cup Campo
Winner Div 2 A Campo
Winner provincial cup campo
Thank you for the support. We can send you a scarf of a pair of Campo socks. Please let us know, and we will personally deliver it to your next training session. Are you still training?

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
piss off we going to put few in the back of the net no pks harps harps harps

inbred.jpg

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Hrvat vs Harps - 50/50 pick
Campo vs Serbia - the underdog Campo to beat the Giants of Serbia including the evil monsters they encounter on this expedition to the Balkans even though Campo is the home team.
Snipers vs Squamish - From what ive seen, Snipers are a good team. They seem to have stopped clicking but expect them to get back to their ways
Strikers vs Surrey - it would be good for a CAT team to go further but I don't see them winning this

@Soccer Coach I hope @penguin was including me as "part of the TTP Community" when he signed on behalf of it

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our old legs over here in Burnaby might have something to say about the provincial cup. I'm just here gathering intel. buhaha
Is Serbia training near with you? are you alluding that you are going to pass us some intel?
You know we are taking precautions, and we will be moving our practice sessions this week to avoid informants. By the ways this courtesy of @trece verde, who is on the side of the Good guys here...

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Hrvat vs Harps - 50/50 pick
Campo vs Serbia - the underdog Campo to beat the Giants of Serbia including the evil monsters they encounter on this expedition to the Balkans even though Campo is the home team.
Snipers vs Squamish - From what ive seen, Snipers are a good team. They seem to have stopped clicking but expect them to get back to their ways
Strikers vs Surrey - it would be good for a CAT team to go further but I don't see them winning this

@Soccer Coach I hope @penguin was including me as "part of the TTP Community" when he signed on behalf of it
Stringer,
Thank you for the vote of confidence. I think that they have evil Dragons ("Azdaja") and fortified Castles in Serbia. Just to let you know ahead of time. I actually think that this game is going to be very hard for Campo. We lost to those guys in a friendly during the summer, so it is going to be a hard battle.
563.gif

rickrossdaboss

Feb 18, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
well NK you kiddies sleep tight because tomorrow night your going to get some treats from harps bunch of two feet studs up tackles.... taking you down bunch of bollucks.... roooooooo

MasterTATA

Aug 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
well NK you kiddies sleep tight because tomorrow night your going to get some treats from harps bunch of two feet studs up tackles.... taking you down bunch of bollucks.... roooooooo

Just before this comment of yours I strongly believed, Harps FC is the favourite and the best team to proceed in CUP due to their current good form and prior experience. At least they could be one of the 2015-16 Cup finalists, however I prob have to change my pick now. If most of your team (Harps FC) including the Coaches or players are ok with that kinda game mentality or strategy to just get the win no matter how, they are basically harming themselves more than your opponents in the long run and if you guys don't succeed it will hurt much more because you have also lost the fair-play and the sportsmanship part of the game. Don't get me wrong I am not perfect and have had mistakes while playing the game we love but this is also part of the game that we should try to train ourselves to get better and respect others by behaving rationally while keeping up the intensity of the game.

In conclusion, I hope all of us enjoy good football/soccer competitions today and may the better teams proceed to the next round. Cheers

Last edited:

fingywaggle

Sep 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snipers 4 squamish bagel.

Even marched first half. 0-0 at break. Miscue at the back sent their striker in on breakaway. 1-0. Made it 2-0 on set peice few minutes later. Then got 2 more on breaks when squamish through numbers forward. Better team won. Good luck to them in the cup. The 2 strikers they have are class players.

Nov 19, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snipers 4-0 Squamish.
Squamish came out flying into tackles in a relentless fast paced full press. Almost paid off as a misplaced goal kick to the Squamish forwards and a fortunate bounce off the referee should of seen the visitors two nil up at half. Snipers were able to adjust to the direct attack. Becoming more dominant over the course of the game.

Around the 60th minute a break for Snipers as a misplaced pass between the backline put a winger through alone on goal. Luckily having enough time to steady himself before blasting a well paced shot into the bottom left corner. Squamish started to slow from their full press and lack of bench and succumbed to a corner off a fast break. Freshly subbed CAM put in a delicious ball which was headed in off the unmarked Snipers forward.

Squamish were forced to push further up the field and after a loss of possession, were caught by a ruthless counter attack. Fresh subs by Snipers saw themselves score another counter. To their credit Squamish played to the whistle and cleaned the game up. Both teams stopped clipping ankles and flying elbows. Class act as a lot of games can turn dirty. Best of luck to Squamish for the rest of the season.

Cool As Ice

Nov 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squamish are better than nk hrvat and will beat snipers next round, proving unequivocally that 2B is stronger than 2A

Not really sure what Happened to your theory there, but Snipers take the game 4-0, which I believe is their worst defeat in 2 years?

Similar to the Snipers, Squamish are a fairly young team with talented bunch of guys, but they were outpaced in this match. They played a high pressure game (with a decent amount of fouling to disrupt play), which proved to be somewhat effective until the 50 minute mark, from which point the Snipers team started to take control. They had one good chance off the free kick, which the goalie saved nicely, but besides that Snipers did well to control the game and take home the big W. Snipers have been dealing with a lot of injuries and guys going home back from their exchanges, with around 7 starters that we begun the season with, no longer part of the starting line-up. Still a long way to go, but there were definitely some signs of good teamwork and composure from the students.

Again, I think Squamish has some very skilled individuals and a good team overall and can only expect them to get better over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0