Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2/3/CAT CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring it on!
You are about to experience what is to feel to playing with people who play better than you, love the game more than you, and a battle more tenaciously than you!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
and just be aware that this time we have assistant referees and bringing like 60+ supporters. So do not even try to start another mass brawl or engage in your dirty fouls behind the referee. People will be watching you!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is part of the game! and we have already concentrated. We are ready to eliminating the Harps. This will give me more joy than eliminating Rinos.

Why the obsession with us? Is this because we weren't interested in giving you a position as a head coach in our club and you had to toil away with a losing Campo team, who then replaced you the next season with someone's sister. After which the the only teams desperate enough to let you coach were a Div 3 Burnaby League team and a third tier Women's team?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the obsession with us? Is this because we weren't interested in giving you a position as a head coach in our club and you had to toil away with a losing Campo team, who then replaced you the next season with someone's sister. After which the the only teams desperate enough to let you coach were a Div 3 Burnaby League team and a third tier Women's team?
If this is the way you remember things, then I have no problem with it.
I have no problem coaching teams that are struggling and then bringing them to the top of the league. It is more interesting and fun for me, but this is something that you would not understand.
Burnaby was quite special because the guys could not put two passes together, and were last, and then they manage to win the league and even tie in cup a team two divisions ahead of them.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
10q9y1.jpg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

Okey... Dezza.... just because I know that you are a little bit sand and jealous because all your teams got eliminated before the quarters, and you have had to watch from the sidelines, I will make grant your wishes to make you feel a bit better.

1) Some more underdogs stories, just translated from Spanish to English to you:

Yes, I do love to coach the underdogs and the ones that no one wants to coach.

2) I have never met you or SmartCoach. I do not know who you look like. As far I am concerned, we have never ever had a conversation. I only have met one person from Rinos, and he was always was complaining about the Tigers and asking me for support to have them expelled from the league. This is why I am critical of Rinos. For the hypocrisy of trying to put down a team and them joining them once they reached to Premier.

Since this story of me being angry or having issues with Rinos because I was denied from coaching to you seems to be important to you, we will make it a reality now.

Dear Dezza,
Since I was a little kid, I have had the dream to play and coach for Rinos Soccer Club. It has been always a dream for me to be part of this great soccer club. I know that you will have three teams in division 1 next year. Would you consider me for the position of Head Coach or Assistant Coach for one of those teams?

With love and affection,
Soccer Coach
-----------------------------
Then you can turn me down with a insensitive or sarcastic comment.

Then, I will pretend to very angry

Then, I will still be upset, but I will beg for you to reconsider the situation.

Then, you will ignore me.

Then, I will start to stalk your soccer practices, and try to convince you.

Then, you will tell me to be away and ask for a restraining order.

Then, I will swear that I will not rest until I manage to have a team that defeats Rinos.

-------------------------------------------
Does this story makes you happy?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okey... Dezza.... just because I know that you are a little bit sand and jealous because all your teams got eliminated before the quarters, and you have had to watch from the sidelines, I will make grant your wishes to make you feel a bit better.

1) Some more underdogs stories, just translated from Spanish to English to you:

Yes, I do love to coach the underdogs and the ones that no one wants to coach.

2) I have never met you or SmartCoach. I do not know who you look like. As far I am concerned, we have never ever had a conversation. I only have met one person from Rinos, and he was always was complaining about the Tigers and asking me for support to have them expelled from the league. This is why I am critical of Rinos. For the hypocrisy of trying to put down a team and them joining them once they reached to Premier.

Since this story of me being angry or having issues with Rinos because I was denied from coaching to you seems to be important to you, we will make it a reality now.

Dear Dezza,
Since I was a little kid, I have had the dream to play and coach for Rinos Soccer Club. It has been always a dream for me to be part of this great soccer club. I know that you will have three teams in division 1 next year. Would you consider me for the position of Head Coach or Assistant Coach for one of those teams?

With love and affection,
Soccer Coach
-----------------------------
Then you can turn me down with a insensitive or sarcastic comment.

Then, I will pretend to very angry

Then, I will still be upset, but I will beg for you to reconsider the situation.

Then, you will ignore me.

Then, I will start to stalk your soccer practices, and try to convince you.

Then, you will tell me to be away and ask for a restraining order.

Then, I will swear that I will not rest until I manage to have a team that defeats Rinos.

-------------------------------------------
Does this story makes you happy?

Unbalanced Bolllocks
You get the Award for Trolling crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0