Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2 CAT] Provisional & Predicions Aug/Sept 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
Should save those two bits for some penny candy to sweeten the sour taste leftover in your mouth from TWO weeks ago....

Excellent pisstake Crotcher!! Nothing like a win yesterday to sweeten the palate!

I'm quite happy with our performance yesterday. Olympics didn't have a guy over 23 and created 1 real chance which was shot blocked by our right back who I'm sure is well over 30. The best part was the middle of the park, with anaverage age of 39, Georgie and yours truly in the center, which controlled the game for most of the afternoon. Lack of finish kept at least 2 goals out of their net.

Olympics are young and have some talent but are not a unit-we'll see what happens....

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
Not look at what you guys did...you went and pissed off angryman....he could snap at any moment. :p

the only thing snapping today is my spine when I try to move... :D

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
No first team players on the park. I see you put a lot of research into lobbans opponents last week :rolleyes:

Hey if I wanted to do research I would have gone to school. Are you telliing me that Club I are easy opponents?

-Hummer

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know about Lobbans "C"?I know they are 1w,1L but if Lobbans has 2 cat teams ,does this mean players from A can come down and play for both "B" and "C" or can "C" players go play for"B" and vice versa?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as they are all affliated with the same club, any player can play for any CAT team. Any player could play with the A, B, or C team (during league play, of course -- during cup play you're cup-tied).

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Does anyone know about Lobbans "C"?I know they are 1w,1L but if Lobbans has 2 cat teams ,does this mean players from A can come down and play for both "B" and "C" or can "C" players go play for"B" and vice versa?
Absolutely can play for B & C.

With Bombastic we have the same and we are able to interchange between all 3 teams and our U21 team.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Absolutely can play for B & C.

With Bombastic we have the same and we are able to interchange between all 3 teams and our U21 team.

I can hardly tell the difference between your A,B,C and D sides...

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 3 Predictions

BFC Classic 1
Rich UTD B 1
BFC play solid tight match to squeek out a draw

Westside R. C 3
Wickham FC B 1
I watched the kids play and the youth will win. If Wick get A team help closer match but still lose.

Sikh Temp 5
Van Oly's 0
No contest and them's the facts.

Club I 1
Rangers B 3
The Age and experience will be just too much today.

Lobban's B 3
City FC B 0
Lobban's b jsut the better team today. last week was City Fc's week. Lack of players or jsut don't show up today.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
I can hardly tell the difference between your A,B,C and D sides...
This year maybe that is more true than ever. Last year our B team honestly could have been our best team and our C team Stank.

But then again maybe you can't tell the difference because we onnly really have 25 guys and most of us play 3 games on the weekend!!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 3 Predictions

BFC Classic 1
Rich UTD B 1
Agree with Georgie, and with Angryman all pissed off, Bombastic earns a tie.

Westside R. C 2
Wickham FC B 1

Closer than expected....

Sikh Temp 2
Van Oly's 0

We pop in two goals, and bring on the subs(as well as the beer and bacardi)

Club I 1
Rangers B 1

Club I will have Div 1 help.

Lobban's B 2
City FC B 1

Lobbans win again....

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurpsies.....even after the shelling you took, you're only willing to give us a 1-1 draw with the infamous Hoops?
perhaps you didnt notice the schedule and saw that our A side also plays the Div 1 Irish on saturday. Care to change the prediction?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We took a shelling in the first half, but you guys failed to hit the net. ;)

Thats why I predict the 1-1 draw. The Irish from what I saw last year tend to use alot of Div one players, as do you guys, so thats why I called it a draw.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy with the Div 1 chaps....after eating a couple of dozen beaver tails in Ottawa I'm looking to get some time in this game!!!!!

3-1 WFC!!!

Where's the love Gurps??

Notcher....great stuff with the Bombastic crew. :wa:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Where's the love Gurps??

Wans't it you, or one of your guys, that I tried to give a beer to (during the middle of the game) at David Lam probably a year or two ago? :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 for 5 last week. :(

Week Three : Group A

Bombastic SC Classic v Richmond United B
Westside Rino C v Wickham FC B
Sikh Temple GFC v Vancouver Olympics B
Club Ireland Hibs v WFC Rangers B
Lobban's SC B v City FC Rangers B

Have fun against the Olympics, Gurps. You might even score.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Easy with the Div 1 chaps....after eating a couple of dozen beaver tails in Ottawa I'm looking to get some time in this game!!!!!

3-1 WFC!!!

Where's the love Gurps??

Notcher....great stuff with the Bombastic crew. :wa:
Funny I was in Ottawa eating some beaver tail too:wa: :wa: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0