Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2 CAT] Provisional & Predicions Aug/Sept 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo said:
Stranger if you mean Mackers he has left Richmond United for greener pastures. Well, he still coaches the girls but doesn't lace up with the "B" team. Hopefully he will come back to play with the Masters team with the rest of the players the "B" team lost. Getting old sucks!

Too bad! Maybe I'll hunt him down and see if he'd consider a PR job for the WFC crew. My posts are generally not as friendly as his. I know he has been aroung for a while but I didn't think he was quite ready for the jump to O35 just yet. :D

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer said:
Devo, are Wickham that bad of a team? Were they missing players? Sounds like you could have had many more goals.

Anyone have the scouting report on WFC Rangers? City FC?

Hummer,

Wickham are not a bad team.. If memory serves me right, they won the Div 2 cat b side last year with 12 wins 2 losses, 1 tie.
I think they had help from there A team players.
Wickhams A team played at the same time as us last weekend.

WFC Rangers will be strong.. Stronger then last year. and if they finished all of their games they would have finished only 2 or 3 points out of first place. And this year cuz of the likes of Smalley ( not so small this year) and a couple of others, I think maybe a couple of guys got sent down from the A team.

Deucy

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers will be strong.. Stronger then last year. and if they finished all of their games they would have finished only 2 or 3 points out of first place. And this year cuz of the likes of Smalley ( not so small this year) and a couple of others, I think maybe a couple of guys got sent down from the A team.

Deucy[/QUOTE]

Correct.....we had about 6 new guys join us this year on the A side and the B side is looking much better this year.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Too bad! Maybe I'll hunt him down and see if he'd consider a PR job for the WFC crew. My posts are generally not as friendly as his. I know he has been aroung for a while but I didn't think he was quite ready for the jump to O35 just yet. :D

Stranger,

Mackers has ventured off too the Richmond League too play with his old College buddys... The Dragons.... I would say after a couple of Provincial championships.. Mackers will come back to O 35's.. Seeing Macks looks 0 - 35 but is only 34..

Deucy

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:

Deucy

Correct.....we had about 6 new guys join us this year on the A side and the B side is looking much better this year.[/QUOTE]

Stranger,

I had a couple of beers in the HillCrest clubhouse with Rufc A players. I watched a couple minutes of the B game.... The B team looks good. I agree..

Deucy

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger,

I had a couple of beers in the HillCrest clubhouse with Rufc A players. I watched a couple minutes of the B game.... The B team looks good. I agree..

Deucy[/QUOTE]

That's the first time anyone has agreed with me on this site!!! I work with a guy on the Dragons and he was just giving me the low down on the "BIG" Mack Daddy!!! I saw you guys in there I was the guy that was selling the leftover chips.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Stranger,

Deucy

That's the first time anyone has agreed with me on this site!!! I work with a guy on the Dragons and he was just giving me the low down on the "BIG" Mack Daddy!!! I saw you guys in there I was the guy that was selling the leftover chips.[/QUOTE]

After allllot of pints we were getting hungry.
I was the midget guarding the cooler. I mean sitting on the cooler.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer,
Wickham have an alright squad but absolutely no front runners to challenge the opposition. Unless Deucy is right and they get crap loads of help from the A team, I don't see them pushing for first place. With that said, it is the first game of the season and too soon to make that call. I know we still need some work if we are going to challenge for first place with the team we have now. Especially if what I hear about Stranger and his team are true. They had a good team last year and if Smally and some of the boys came down, the new additions to the B team must be impressive. I think we play them next weekend actually. Should be a good match!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo said:
Hummer,
Wickham have an alright squad but absolutely no front runners to challenge the opposition. Unless Deucy is right and they get crap loads of help from the A team, I don't see them pushing for first place. With that said, it is the first game of the season and too soon to make that call. I know we still need some work if we are going to challenge for first place with the team we have now. Especially if what I hear about Stranger and his team are true. They had a good team last year and if Smally and some of the boys came down, the new additions to the B team must be impressive. I think we play them next weekend actually. Should be a good match!

Devo, I think you're a tad bit confused. You're actually playing us, Westside Rino this weekend. Remember, the team that broke your undefeated streak last year :D

I understand it's hard for people to get the different teams in Westside straight, but it's quite simple. Rino's boys are the ones at the Pit Pub picking up the UBC girls on Wednesday nights, while the Rangers are the ones at the bank cashing their pension cheques.

Anyway, I expect the 2 westside teams and rufc to be the ones fighting for top spot again just like last year. Hopefully this year it's a 1-2 finish for westside instead of 2-3. Should be some good rivalries at least.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand it's hard for people to get the different teams in Westside straight, but it's quite simple. Rino's boys are the ones at the Pit Pub picking up the UBC girls on Wednesday nights, while the Rangers are the ones at the bank cashing their pension cheques.

Anyway, I expect the 2 westside teams and rufc to be the ones fighting for top spot again just like last year. Hopefully this year it's a 1-2 finish for westside instead of 2-3. Should be some good rivalries at least.[/QUOTE]

Correction-WFC Rangers more experienced and fun to play for.
Westside Rino- Not too sure the names of the players on the field and too young to have a pint after the game but it doesn't matter thought because they need to get home for their afternoon nap.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
Correction-WFC Rangers more experienced and fun to play for.
Westside Rino- Not too sure the names of the players on the field and too young to have a pint after the game but it doesn't matter thought because they need to get home for their afternoon nap.

Being too young is irrelevant as we all have fake id's. However, our team has a strict no drinking, no smoking, and no drugs policy. And we get randomly tested!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dezza,

Don't suppose you could send me a complete roster of your team could you? For some reason, your management team has a hard time with that. In fact, I'm not even sure if they have an email address.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I'm sure our div.1 Fiji team would probably pass all those tests with flying colours.

Hard Ballz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's great Hard Ballz, I'll mention that to Stranger.

Will we see you around this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts