Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver vs. Calgary

Who will win?

• Canucks in four :D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Calgary in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Calgary in five

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Calgary in six.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Canucks in seven.:D

• Calgary in seven.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ABout the long change bit... I'm serious here in that I don't quite understand what the hell he was trying to point out... if it was a long change for Calgary, wasn't/isn't it always the same for teh other team at the same time??!?!?!

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. The long change means that the player has to change off on the offensive side of the ice- so for a D-Man they have to get the puck deep into the offensive zone and out of danger before making a change, whereas the other team has their bench in their defensive zone.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah......excuse me but the benches are the same distance from center ice for both sides so if one team has the long change.....................SO DOES THE OTHER, so the entire point is moot :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what I was trying to point out...

~Regs.

john said:
Ah......excuse me but the benches are the same distance from center ice for both sides so if one team has the long change.....................SO DOES THE OTHER, so the entire point is moot :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but the point being that a defenseman will not be at centre ice when he skates off for a change. If he's playing at home, he has the bench on his side of the ice (defensive) for two of the three periods.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gauthier is out for tonight, Montador draws in for his first career playoff game
Apparently, neither Simon nor Lydman will be in for Calgary either.

If Vancouver can't capitalize on a pretty shallow Flames team who's missing three of their starters, they have no business going into round two versus San Jose.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait to watch my hockey hero's tonight. It should be a cracker. Too bad they'll have to face Detroit next round though. I can't see them getting past the Wings.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
I can't wait to watch my hockey hero's tonight. It should be a cracker. Too bad they'll have to face Detroit next round though. I can't see them getting past the Wings.

Your hero's the Flames, you big Cnut, the Nucks will be playing the Sharks when they win tonight.
Regs ban this clown or I will start posting 7 aside tournys all over this site. :D

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Naslund is fcuking killing me right now. If it doesn't come out after these playoffs that he was/is hurt or something he should not be captain of this team any longer :mad:

Score you fcuker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this game right now,
~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I will give Nazzy some room :D

Cookie for PM!!!! :D

How about Jovo's celebration in the box? Fcuking magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Gilly. This one is on the refs. They killed the Canucks. Not Gelinas. Disgraceful.

Calgary won't get a sniff against Detroit.

The Canucks will now be, and rightly so, dismantled and rebuilt. Definitely not a playoff team. Too small. To flashy and not nearly gritty enough. Yes there little comeback tonight showed a bit of heart, but Malik watching the puck slid by him behind the net instead of paying the price and going for it cost them. No heart or at least, not nearly enough of it.

You know what the good thing about this is? I don't have to watch that fcuking cnut floater Ruchinsky anymore. Thank fcuking God.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooke, of course, was the (Canuck) player of the game, but jeez, did Keane ever show his value tonight. What a game for the ol' guy: he was hitting everything that moved and then some.

So who'll be driving Hedberg (and Burke) to the airport?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a flake rasinski(sp) turned out to be,cant wait till I hear mcrea at 7 am

sid

go FLAMESgo :wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
my emotions during the whole game:

1st period: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2nd period: :confused: Iggy scores :eek: :( :( :mad:

3rd period: :( :( :( cookie scores :wa: :wa: iggy scores: :mad: :mad: :mad: 6 seconds & cookie scores again :wa: :wa: :wa: :D :D :D :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :wa: :p :p

OT: :confused: :confused: :confused: gelina scores: :eek: :eek: :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

watching these guys is bad for the heart :(

nervously,

manager

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, lads, but the ref excuse is ridiculous. Jovadumbski fcuking cross-checked him in the NECK, upper back, AND lower back in succession. He completely deserved that penalty. It was a fcuking bonehead move, like Bertuzzi's. These guys lacked discipline at key times this year. I know you're all devastated and I'm not going to make fun of all the fans and their broken dreams again. However, please don't blame the refs for this series. The Canucks on the whole, from the 4 games I actually watched were outplayed and outworked by a team with much less talent. The only good thing that will come from this is that Burke will not have his contract extended. Arse hole.

At least you guys can all cheer for the Flyers now. :)

Captain

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0