Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver vs. Calgary

Who will win?

• Canucks in four :D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Calgary in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Calgary in five

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Calgary in six.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Canucks in seven.:D

• Calgary in seven.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
I am ashamed to say, I agree. [/url]

You guys are all Brutal, TR, you are getting a slap on monday for that one. How did theCapt. get to ya, when we were down to the Blues last year, did we give up, no, fight on Mighty Canucks. They will win a close one tonight, with Auld outplaying Kipper, who by the way will be getting run tonight. Then game 7 and anything can happen, we have home ice. When we do come through with the win, TR and Stepchild will not be able to get back on the Canucks bus, you just got a one way Transfer, asssholes.

Go Nucks Go

HOS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry lads but me thinks the Nucks are oh so done.
3-1 for Calgary.
Tell me something, do you boys not remember this time last year Linden hitting everything that moved out there?
Where the hell is that intinsity and heart that we all grew to love so much.
I'm not picking on Trevor, but this team has about as much heart as Sid does brains.
Please tell me I am wrong, but this baby is over! And I just don't mean this year.
With Burke on his way out this team will slowly dismantle and Naslund and others will soon be gone.
It was nice while it lasted! :(

Coach

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
They will win a close one tonight, with Auld outplaying Kipper, who by the way will be getting run tonight.
Go Nucks Go

HOS

sign me up for a fortune telling session. Great game ~ so far ~, have knock the kipper right off his game.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Sorry lads but me thinks the Nucks are oh so done.
3-1 for Calgary.
Tell me something, do you boys not remember this time last year Linden hitting everything that moved out there?
Where the hell is that intinsity and heart that we all grew to love so much.
I'm not picking on Trevor, but this team has about as much heart as Sid does brains.
Please tell me I am wrong, but this baby is over! And I just don't mean this year.
With Burke on his way out this team will slowly dismantle and Naslund and others will soon be gone.
It was nice while it lasted! :(

Coach

Pass the CRACK. I agree that they have no heart.... they only seem to show it when they are bleeding to death.. However... die hards die hard and I must tell you to step the FU8k off the bandwagon and move from Alderhole to say.... Camrose? or perhaps even the city of Calgary..

Homers only allowed in this forum... right moderator????

:D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, how do you blow a 4-0 lead? I hope they can pull it off on OT, but come on, a team who can't to this in the playoffs doesn't deserve to win.

no2

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO2 said:
WTF, how do you blow a 4-0 lead? I hope they can pull it off on OT, but come on, a team who can't to this in the playoffs doesn't deserve to win.

no2

No kidding.. 4 deflection goals??? tie them up or get a goaltender that can see the puck.. I am starting to believe in COACH from AlderGROVE of Pot plants.

Anyhow... Feel sorry for those that spent :$3449 for season tickets this year.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you and your bus pass Potatoe.

I knew the could do it! I just knew it!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fcuk you and your bus pass Potatoe.

TheRob said:
I knew the could do it! I just knew it!
I agree, I love the nuck's.......................man where they toying with them....hahaha........4 goal lead..........suckers..........man we ruled tonight.....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Homers only allowed in this forum... right moderator????

There's a new moderator in this forum, and I am banning all that don't believe in the Nucks, that say the Nucks will lose, just to look cool and join the Bandwagon of Nuck slaggers. Well, TheRob is out, Stepchild is out, and Coach is out, turn in your car flags and no longer post in this thread, you don't go against your team when they are on the road and facing ellimination, thats when you get behind them even more.

The three of you are banned from this thread, please go play in the Pac Cup thread or something.

Nucks Moderator HOS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Suburbanator.

That's WALNUT Grove. Not Aldergrove.

Yes they won, but my fcuking god how did they let it get that bad.
I know, they said to themselves," let's go out and play two games tonight so we can really be tired for game 7? "
H O S we all want them to win, it's just we want to see more of what we saw in the first two periods and not more of the last 20 minutes.
Just show some bloody heart and we will all be happy.

Oops sorry, i forgot i was banned.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations, TotalBastard, on being the first star of the game. I, for one, have been surprised to hear about you in the playoffs, game after game. Small world and all that.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid triple OT. It made me drink way too much. What a roller coaster of emotions. Up 4-0, then all of sudden it's in the third OT. I sure hope the Canucks come out in game 7 and just smoke them. Oh my head hurts, back to the toilet for some dry heaving.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
Check out the Province today...they are now doing The " Millenism of the night" qoutes.....Fcuk i hate that guy.... :mad:
"There! You can see it just off of your frame."

Then he was complaining that Calgary had to deal with a long change in the first OT. He said that rule should be changed. The Canucks showed him though. I knew they'd win.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
There's a new moderator in this forum, and I am banning all that don't believe in the Nucks, that say the Nucks will lose, just to look cool and join the Bandwagon of Nuck slaggers. Well, TheRob is out, Stepchild is out, and Coach is out, turn in your car flags and no longer post in this thread, you don't go against your team when they are on the road and facing ellimination, thats when you get behind them even more.

The three of you are banned from this thread, please go play in the Pac Cup thread or something.

Nucks Moderator HOS
Do I have to give you my Detroit flag as well? As of right now, I love the Nuck's.....to be continued :D
Of note, Mary-Kate and Ashley finally showed up last night and they won... coincidence ??? :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0