Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver vs. Calgary

Who will win?

• Canucks in four :D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Calgary in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Calgary in five

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Calgary in six.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Canucks in seven.:D

• Calgary in seven.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best shot of the Coug Boobs was during the Nucks time-out late in the third... no mug, just basically a 30 second zoom down the top :D

I was quite surprised not to here Millen quip "I knew they were gonna look like that!" :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
~That's my point, Dude. There are loads of big forwards with soft hands Burke could have gone for but didn't. The fool. It's the same thing every year; the trade deadline looms and there's always a massive surplus of speedy, quick, fast, nippy, and fast-as-lightning big men with good puck-handling hands available but, year after year, the Canucks fail to sign any of them.

Dude, Fasty and Yoda........yes Burke is an idiot and yes we should have gone after another big forward before Berts "brain fart." It's already been said, and maybe we would have gave up something..........but Simon would have taken a lot away from Bert in terms of being beat down every night. Simon would have been a great player to add, giving 2 lines with a big man. We have enough dainty players, a loss of a few prospects for a few years of Bert and Simon creating shiiiit infront of the net would have been great. Look at the big picture, Bert wouldn't have to be out there every time taking dumb penalties after continual beatings in front of the net.....Simon would spell him off thus letting Bert be the player who got paid millions.
In all, Simon with the twins or the first line would have given the nucks some drive and shite in front of Kip****off.................we are done in 6.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot, Get this out b/f Dude has a heart attack..............Yes I know Simon and Crow had some sort of falling out in Col. but these are new teams and years later............it's the fukcing playoffs.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey look another powerplay goal last night....canucks don't deserve to be there they have no grit and half of them are scared to hit....all a bunch of wankers.

Auld Cloutier or hedberg it dosen't matter.....in the end we are a weak squad

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Agreed.

The Leafs are a weak squad.

~Regs.

Reg.....Mr Know Nothing about Hockey

Leafs=grit, even strength goals, powerplay goals and the best tender in the playoffs!!!!

Canucks= no grit, pussies for players, 2 even strength goals, a guy named ruttu!

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Reg.....Mr Know Nothing about Hockey

Leafs=grit, even strength goals, powerplay goals and the best tender in the playoffs!!!!

Canucks= no grit, pussies for players, 2 even strength goals, a guy named ruttu!

And guys named Tucker and Domi are that much better, as someone said earlier, it's people like you that makes the world hate the leafs, if you want respect for your favorite team, show some for others

fcukingleafsfanscantgetoverthefactthenexttimetheywinonetheywillallbedead

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filledwithjizz,
I'll give you this, the leafs are outplaying the nucks but don't make fun of shiiithead Ruttuu.......you have the biggest pussy diving fukc in the NHL. I hate the leafs, but throw Fukcer in the line up and my hatred grows to levels of tolerance for the Habs. :(
Go OTT go,

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
filledwithjizz,
I'll give you this, the leafs are outplaying the nucks but don't make fun of shiiithead Ruttuu.......you have the biggest pussy diving fukc in the NHL. I hate the leafs, but throw Fukcer in the line up and my hatred grows to levels of tolerance for the Habs. :(
Go OTT go,

at least tucker and domi have some skill, **** ruttu and the sedin sisters are ****ing terriable.....they duck out of checks and I saw ruttu give the calgary guy yesterday an ankle lock.....who does he think he is kurt angle!!

The worst trade the canucks ever made was the sedin sister's for mccabe!!

Go canucks go...stepchild soon they will be out and you will jump on another band wagon

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Go canucks go...stepchild soon they will be out and you will jump on another band wagon

Steppy,

Canucks? What happened to your beloved Isles? You're going to be knackered before the second round.....

GO FLYERS!

Buckfast

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update stepchild

TO 2 - Sens 0

Canucks will win tommorow though I do have faith in them.....but **** they need to less of ruttu and sisters and more ohlund and morrison

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Update stepchild

TO 2 - Sens 0

Canucks will win tommorow though I do have faith in them.....but **** they need to less of ruttu and sisters and more ohlund and morrison
Listen filledwithJizz, don't blow your load. Read my post, I mentioned nothing about blockhead. I would rather have a bumb rash all summer with occasional crotch rot than watch Tucker. As for Ruttu and his leg hold, dare to be bold in the NHL......something no chicken shiiiit leaf would be able to pull off. A move like that should be celebrated, not made fun of! ;)

Bucky, my Lander's are equalling the Nuck's desire to drive to the net. Shocking, isn't this the Playoff's................... :mad: I guess the question is, What team other than the Leaf's should I support...........GOAL Lander's........ok, where was I, o'ya...............FUKC OFF LEAF'S

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote:

"Hindsight is 20/20. If they had known Bert was going to have a massive brain fart and get himself suspended, they would have gone for another player like him"

They should never have left it up to just him to be big and strong up front. There was always going to be a time without him, whether through injury or suspension. People forget that when he first arrived here he was quite injury prone in his first couple of seasons. Burke should never have left us in a situation where we would be vulnerable if Bert went down and we didn't have any other physical presence up front.

Daz

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Us? We?

I really can't see them winning tonight. Too bad. With the way they played down the stretch I was hopefull. Now? Now I hate them. Just like every other year at this time.

Bastards.:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0