Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vancouver vs. Calgary

Who will win?

• Canucks in four :D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Calgary in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Calgary in five

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Calgary in six.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Canucks in seven.:D

• Calgary in seven.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Someone please tell me we're not going to have to miss some of the Nucks game for habs/bruins OT?!?!?! WTF?

~Regs.

We're not going to have to miss some of the Nucks game for habs.bruins OT.!

The joy of satellite. Picture in Picture with OT in small window. :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk's going on over there? All I see on the NHL updater is 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 . . . like a friggin' odometer.

Is Auld stretching yet?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As fastblow will attest, Im not Mr. current events. I was unaware that the Sedins were suspended along with Bertuzzi.Havent seen them all playoffs.
Linden, who hasnt done shite in 3 months is just a lifeless crooked nose on skates, just earning a paycheck shift by shift.
Ruchinski is looking like the worst pickup at trade deadline. Getting the chances doesnt cut it, put it in the fukcing net.

Im really missing bertuzzi tonight.

6 goals coming up in the 3rd

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sure are lacking a physical presence up front. Cooke seems to have forgotten how to hit since his big promotion. It's too bad 44 isn't around to bang around Calgary's D-men.

NO2

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please, someone tell me I heard Millen wrong on Iginla's goal: "He's deadly on empty nets . . ." :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny :D Who wants to start up a Greg Millen - David Pratt "Fan" website with me? I swear we would get a tonne of media exposure around here :D

Anyone going to Game 5 besides Tee & Sarge?

4-buzz but I liked what the Nucks did in the third.

And that's why I play soccer :D

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are a bunch of pussies in front of the net.

Calgary's defence are having a laugh....we don't have the strength to get around them....everything we do is around the perimeter in their end, or we take low percentage shots from bad angles.

Some players need to step up. I love Linden, but other than faceoffs I haven't seen him much. We were completely outplayed and outworked in every department tonight.

They better wake up on Thursday. And take runs at Kiprosuff.

Daz :mad: :mad: :( :confused:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To quote Millen in game 4 and 3 and I think 2.... " I was talking to Chubarov and he stated that Conroy is great at taking face-off's due to a fast stick." :eek:
Besides it being an obvious fact, does he think it is necessary to state it in 3 consecutive games. For fukc sakes, someone put Cole and Millen in a god damn box and blow the thing up. Yes Bob Cole, he too is an fukcing retard that should be kicked off the air. :mad:
Side bar, Canucks looked useless and Sopel was his usual self on the short-handed goal. Nice job!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outworked again AND totally outclassed between the pipes. Simple really.

Yes, Millen is a fcuking moron. So is Pratt.

Carry on. How many full strength goals have the Canucks scored?

Go Flyers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calgary is a hard working hockey team, look at the second period that they had, all hard work for all the goals, and a little luck. If the Nucks match the work rate, they will win this series, and it is now a best of 3, with the Nucks having 2 at home, that is huge, its all about the face-offs, and the angles.

Nucks in 7, Devils in 7, Flyers Suck.

hos

lov'n the Hab game tonight, too funny.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Canucks worked as hard as Calgary then they would have had it tonight. They seemed disinterested. Can't say Hedberg was outclassed, his team in front was crap! Go post on a Philly site Capt-wanna-hump-recchi-Shamrock. :D

Overall, a disgusting show for the Canucks. Great hard working one for the Flamers.

Game 5 will be fantastic!!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bag of twats.........

Thought I'd watch my fourth Canucks game in three years didn't I? First three were last season against Minnesota when the Canucks were 3-1 up in the series weren't they? Got up at 3:00am (from my cliff-side tent as the sun set in the North-West) to watch them on Sky didn't I? Wish I'd stayed in bed don't I?

As mentioned last season after the Minnesota series, Burke has made a right pig's ear in neglecting to put me on the payroll to stop in bed. Fcuking useless cnuts can't even shoot a puck on net.

Arse.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard on the Team on the way home that Crawford wouldn't say who he was starting in net tomorrow. I'm a big Auld fan, but I think that Johan deserves another shot. He didn't have a lot of help last night.

I see them coming back strong and winning, but not by much.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** you better hope the canucks get a 60 minute powerplay cause that's the only way they are going to win!! :(

Right now they wouldn't beat the Giants.....All they talk about is how dominate linden is the faceoff circle......who gives a flying **** put a puck in the net and not may's face, then maybe we'll be impressed

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
**** you better hope the canucks get a 60 minute powerplay cause that's the only way they are going to win!! :(

Right now they wouldn't beat the Giants.....All they talk about is how dominate linden is the faceoff circle......who gives a flying **** put a puck in the net and not may's face, then maybe we'll be impressed

by my math,( which I admit is sometimes suspect ) the Canucks have scored 1 more goal than the leafs. So, by FTN's logic, the leafs are less impressive than the 'nucks.

I expect a solid outing from the lads tonite. They got the split in Cow town, and were happy with that.

somewhat good news on the Cloutier injury only being a sprain. Back for round 2?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Your English aside, "they" is just Millen -- and we all know how much a knob he is.

Speaking of which, I just heard on NW, that AM730 will be broadcasting the 980 feed (Shorty & Larsheid) on a 3 second delay in order to synchronize it to the television signal. They've dubbed it "Millenizing". :D

What will it take for the CBC to learn that no one likes him? Meanwhile, they've been making a stink about Cherry. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of which, I just heard on NW, that AM730 will be broadcasting the 980 feed (Shorty & Larsheid) on a 3 second delay in order to synchronize it to the television signal. They've dubbed it "Millenizing". :D
Now that is classic and great business sense at the same time :D

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0