Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA Cup 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will take anyone

buddy i agree with you that is was only Ipswich, you guys won on penos no? Lucky to get through.

Having said that the goals that Vieri scored were beautiful and not even the defences in Italia can stop him now.

So I hope we draw you fcuks and I can shut you up for good. Nobody can stop Vieri now, who is your forward Cannigga come on lets be honest.

I heard on sky sports, Reyna might be off to Sunderland true or no?

Dont forget by the next round Ronaldo is back, a great team just got better!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

Why don't you go play with your wanker makes back at Mama Gina's!!! Bottom of the table Ipswich Town??? Uhmn, I mean top notch club they are like Rangerforever so well put...

Inter and their incredible victory over that powerhouse Ipswich town.

Daft git!!! Like I said before if your mob and "Vieri the best player in the fcuking world" come to Ibrox, they won't be able to hide behind they're laim antics!! Diving and moaning won't sell in Scotland, the bitter cold and pissy rain won't help you hair don'ts... probably blind Alfredo, Spaghetti, Raviolli and Linguini;)

bring the three supporters that are dumb enough to make the trip and watch the wops go crying home!!!

Zengaisatospotwithlessfacialhairthanhismama!!!:cool:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

Assshole talk about my mama and i will kll your cows in Cloverdale. You guys cannot even match up to us. Buddy do you see Vieri diving you fcuk. Your team would shite them selves in the San Siro. WOW Ibrox stadium is so scary a real stadium. Come on man your supporters would not make it out alive from milano. You talk big for a team that it second in Scotland. Rangers are shite when will you start to believe that? Give me a line up for Rangers and I wil match it. Tell your mama to get the hagas ready and to iron your skirt fcuk face.

I hope we draw you guys and we would piss all over you guys. I can see it now 2-0 in Scotland and 5-0 in the San Siro!!!!!

Forza Inter!!!!!!!!!
Forza Vieri

Cant stop him.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guiness

Originally posted by zenga
Your team would shite them selves in the San Siro. WOW Ibrox stadium is so scary a real stadium. Come on man your supporters would not make it out alive from milano.

It's Guinness by the way.
Two "n"s you fcuking half wit.

Have you ever heard of the "Huns"?
You have no idea do you?
This is what I look like right now - :) :D
You are pure comedy man, I love this shite, keep it up baby.

Your stadium sure is intimidating, yeah fcuking right.
We would trash Milan and you know it.

I just need to know one thing:
If these clubs in Milan are so "big and nasty", why the fcuk do they have to share the same stadium? ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Too much Carbs Zenga"

All of that pizza, pasta and whatever else it is you Wops eat... the carbs are getting to you heed mate!!! Vieri this, Vieri that... I'll give ya your little line up for fun just cause!!!
In the pipes=Klos
Off the back=Amoruso, Ball and Moore
Middle of the park= Reyna, Ferguson, Deboer, Caniggia and Konterman
Up front= Flo and Mols (out class gay partnership vieri will have)

All top notch Internationals with the exception of the aging Caniggia on that "best team in the world" Argentina... I guess Amoruso is playing in Scotland so he is left off the I-Tie squad...

What you got other than
Alfredo, Spaghetti, Raviolli and Linguini

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy

Cannigga is what 45?
Reyna just signed for Sunderland buddy do you just look for scores with your team or do you really support?
Amoroso(sp?) couldnt play for ICSF inter
Only decent player is Flo I rate him alot.

Lets look at Inter:

GK-Toldo
Def- Cordoba, Matterazzi, Zanetti
Mid- Di Biagio, Seedoorf, C.Zanetti, Guly, Recoba
For- VIERI, Kalloon

and want to see who we have on the bench

RONALDO, Ventola

come on man you think you can match this?
we are all top notch internationals we have the captain of the best team in the world Zanetti and the best forward in the world Vieri and one if not the best keeper in the world Toldo, you should be scared to come the temple of football the San Siro the rangers would shite them selves.

Alot of quality scottish internationals who will be watching the world cup from pub in glascow you fcuk!!!!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gianni Jackass

Slaphead,

Meno evidente in Europa per il Parma il mal di trasferta. Alla sconfitta di Cagliari si aggiunge un sofferto pareggio in Scozia: dopo la rete di Balbo (50') e il mancato raddoppio di Crespo (salvataggio miracoloso di Hendry), gli emiliani si chiudono e i Rangers maturano il meritato pareggio con Wallace (67'). A Glasgow, incontro all'arma bianca e ritmo forsennato. Ma c'è confusione che non giova agli emiliani di miglior tasso tecnico. Primo tempo vivace, ma rare emozioni. Illude il lampo tutto argentino (Veron-Crespo-Balbo), ma non basta perché Wallace in mischia trova l'1-1.

Rangers (4-4-2): Niemi 6, Porrini 5 (13' St Durie, 6), Amoruso 6.5, Hendry 6, Numan 6, Kanchelskis 6, I.Ferguson 6, B.Ferguson 5.5, Albertz 6, Johansson 5 (1' St Amato, 6), Wallace 6.5. (34 Brown, 21 Stensaas, 22 Wilson, 25 Vidmar, 27 Miller). All. Dick Advocat, 6.5.
Parma (3-4-1-2): Buffon 6, Sartor 5.5, Turham 6, Cannavaro 6.5, Stanic 6.5, D.Baggio 6, Boghossian 6, Benarrivo 6, Veron 6.5 (24' St Fiore, 6), Balbo 6.5, Crespo 6.5 (45' St Orlandini, Sv). (12 Guardalben, 6 Sensini, 24 Vanoli, 5 Giunti, 2 Pedros). All. Alberto Malesani, 6.

I won't bother documenting the away leg in Italy. Let's just say Rangers went through.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Is that the same line-up that has been stuffed TWICE this year by Celtic?

Remember UEFA Cup is a 'B' Cup, as I have always said. At least we know one thing, Celtic will be in the Champions League next season again.

Seriously though, were the Rangers/PSG games as boring as the scores may have indicated?

Zenga,

Inter is the best team in the world, and possibly the best team ever. :rolleyes: Will that stop your drivel?

Bucky, I will still give you the chance to pay me $40 now instead of the $50 that you will be paying me at the end of the season, and of course the other $10 for Larsson's golden boot award. :)

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was funny

Cheers for the laugh, Guinness.

In the pipes=Klos
Off the back=Amoruso, Ball and Moore
Middle of the park= Reyna, Ferguson, Deboer, Caniggia and Konterman
Up front= Flo and Mols (out class gay partnership vieri will have)

In the pipes=Klos In the pipes=Klos In the pipes=Klos In the pipes=Klos

Oooohhhhhhh Nellllllliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee.

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This proves it!!!!

Buddy are you fcuking stupid you give me a Parma line up from what 2 years ago.

Buffon, Thuram at Juve
Crespo at Lazio
Veron at Man U.

Buddy when you have something smart to say then say it this just proves your a drunk scottish fcuk

Next you will give me the line up for Scotland when they played Costa Rica in Italia 90 and didnt they lose?

Buddy did you smoke some good stuff tonight or eat too much hagas because you make no sense.

Inter beat Parma 5 years ago aswell so what are you trying to prove you fcuk.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you serious?

Demolition,

I believe Zenga was trying to prove a point. Not that I would back him up very often, but I understood his point. Did you know that 10 years ago, UBC beat Guelph to win the CIAU championship, so UBC must still be better than Guelph. Hopefully, this has shed some light on the situation.

Captain who is starting to find Zenga amusing

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
demo

buckfcuk is trying to be smart and he gives me a line up of rangers beating parma 2 years ago to say they are better than inter.

Capt i didnt know that you know you learn something new every day, thanks man. You know Cliff Ave u-12 in 1282 beat Cape Horn 3-1 in the Cape Horn Tourney so Cliff is better than cape horn now just to let you guys know!!!!!!

Demo you fcuk are you with us or against us!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tit.

I don't understand your point, jackass.

You are saying how fcuking great Inter is and Rangers would shite-it in Milan.

My point is, (I'll type slowly so your remedial English 8 reading skills can keep up), Rangers have been there and done that. Were Inter in the Champions League? Right. Shut it, fcukwit.

Moreover, you go on telling us were some of the Parma squad went on to play. Why? To suggest that they are great players now, but weren't whilst at Parma? Yah, good one, MENSA.

Captain, in agreeing with our half-witted Hairy Back, please don't bring up Shitic's European Championship from back in the sixties. What have you done in Europe lately?

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer My Question

Are Rangers in Champions League??????????/

So you shut it you bag pipe blowing, skirt wearing, hagas eating fcuk.

Super Man

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another thing

The stadium in Parma (dont know the name) and the San Siro are like comparing Rangers to Inter. Inter being the bigger and better one.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enter another "intellectual" from East Van.

With Super Donkey and the other fcukwit, we are now double digits for IQ.

Keep on laying that cement in your front lawn. Italian Ghetto shitebags.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitic - the dark side of Glasgow who are no longer in the UEFA Cup.

Hope this has been helpful.

No Surrender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0