Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA Cup 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jenga

Let's compare strikers then shall we? Flo is a no brainer (he's better than Vieri)!!! and Mols can be compared to Ronaldo... they have both been very unfortunate with injuries, however I'd take Mols over "cry baby can't take the pressure of a big game so I feel a little queezy Ronaldo"...
Let's stop for a moment.....................OK, Vieri is SHITE!!!
OVERRATEDPIECEOFITALIANSAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

Captain Shammy,
You have posted the Scotish League table for about the 10th time now... do you need to refresh your memory or just the Huns??? yes you hoop lot are having a fine season, however we all know how important advancing to the next round of the UEFA Cup was to the Celtic brass... the hoops have not faired well in Europe in the last decade!!! and only last year (since the great acquisition of former N. Ireland school boy and international Martin O'Neil as their gaffa) have they started to show a heart beat domesticly!!! all this rubbish you speak of a "B" Cup could only be you referring to Jenga's Mama's size!!!

lets be honest your squad would have loved the chance to further advance into Europe bringing more money and some respect to the other team from Glasgow!!!

BTW, I've been waiting for you to have a go!!!;)

Don't be such a dough head

Jenga won't understand it but nice one!!! I haven't heard that one in ages and I had to laugh out loud!!! he is an egit:confused:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy are you joking!!!!!

Flo has done what where???????Mols who the fcuk is he???????

Vieri has proven he can score in the two best leagues in the world.

24 goals in 24 games in Spain.
59 goals in 120 games in Italia where there are the best defenders.

5 goals in 5 games in WC 98!!!!

Ronaldo ok has been injured lately but

34 goals in 37 games in Spain
42 goals in 58 goals in Italia.

Buddy your last post made me laugh Vieri over rated you hear nothing about him he is very under rated. Ronaldo when fit is the best player in the world. Proof is in numbers man. This shows just how fcuking stupid you are Flo better than Vieri how come he doesnt or hasnt played in Italia or Spain the two best leagues in the world its easy in Scotland. Vieri would score 65 goals a year in Scotland. Mols is comparable to Ronaldo Ive never heard of him Mols who the fcuk is he. Come on man when you have something smart to say to me let me know man.

Fcuk its the best laugh i had in a while when I read that post.

Next you will tell me Klos is better than Toldo.

Then I will be laughing for 2 weeks.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I almost agree

I agree with u about celtic where hoping to make into the next round,but no scottish team has not played in european cup matches after christmas for the last decade.

Quote: O'neil
the leap from weekly SPL action to confronting the continental elite had been a step too far.

And, despite paying warm tribute to the feat of Rangers in reaching the last 16, O'Neill expressed his belief that the top-quality players required for European silverware remain outwith the scope and financial reach of SPL clubs.

This is why scottish football is in need of a change that can help them internatioally and on the club levels.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And

Now your going off about your manager Cuper is a top class manager after taking Valencia to two straight CL finals. you must be alright but im sure martin o neal could have done that, must be good if he played for northern ireland didnt canada beat them.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jenga, Jenga, ja, ja Jenga

Fcuk wit!!! no common sense at all!!! Michael Mols is a Dutch striker with ball skills any wop would dream of... your quite the stat guy though!!! too good at reading results for little Guinness the Lad from Belfast to keep up with!!! maybe you should take up baseball score keeping, it takes a real loser with good math skills to do well!!!

BTW, Flo played for Chelsea in the toughest league in the world... I guess all of the other top notch players that have played at Stamford Bridge are shite also (Gullit, Zola and Vialli to name a few)!!!

ZengaIthinkyoumamacalledyoudinnerisready

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your funny Gullit, Vialli, Zola were all well past their prime when they went to England the best league in the world come on man!!!!

Flo and Mols world class players who could not do it at a world class level thats why they will watch the world cup together in the shite hole Glascow.

Your a big ouffffffffff! Go feed your cows in Cloverdale.

My dinner was excellent much better than the tv dinner with chef boy a dee you will eat you fcuk!!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Gianni Fellatio,

If the Serie A is such a great league, is Chievo now a European powerhouse? Or, is the "greasy haired, hairy-backed, pissing cherub statue in front lawn, gold medallion wearing, Sly Stallone loving, Gino Vanneli listening, dad who is fat plumber" league now second rate?

Thanks in advance.

Buckfast

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats football

buddy that is the game of football. in spain there is maybe 4 quality teams in england i will say 3 scotland 0 but italia at least the the top 10 teams are above average in skill come on man. oh Livingston is 2 points behind with you guys and a Canadian plays for them. Shows how good the SPL is!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy, East Van vernacular is rather friendly.

Buddy, I am now confused as to whether you are taking the piss, or are you just plain ignorant. Buddy, I think I know the answer.

Buddy, take care.

Buddy, Buckfast.

Buddy.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well to prove your point Spain is the best league when Alaves is on top. Who ?

Alaves.

Bcu**** like the rest when you have something smart to say, say it.

This is football but i forgot your scottish you dont know football. Any body can be anybody in football. ( except the scots )

But in your case as the underdogs always you guys havent been able to beat anybody but your day will come some time soon i have faith

your a stupid fcuk man.!!!!!!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Nietzsche says........

"This is football but i forgot your scottish you dont know football. Any body can be anybody in football. ( except the scots )"

-Zenga (10/12/2001)

Prolific.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas Spirit

Zenga, I wasn't going to get you anything for Christmas but I have changed my mind after reading your posts. I'm going to buy you a fcuking book so you can learn how to read and write. Here's a knock knock joke for you:

Dapo:Knock knock
Zenga:Who's there?
Dapo:Rita
Zenga:Rita who?
Dapo:Read a book you might learn something

Fcuk you're annoying. You don't even take the piss, Zenga. You just spout useless fcuking crap about inter all day. Fcuk off.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy

This is coming from someone who posted a pic of a monkey or your mother not sure with a caption that reads HEE HEE. I would talk to much after that one are you a little faggit. Go to stanley Park and maybe they can kick the shite out of you too.

Your dutch no I would advise you, your national team and Ajax to post in the golf threads.

Your such a good piss taker the best on here, buddy go build a wind mill you fcuk.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Super Man

Why dont you go blow your bagpipes and eat your haggis!!!!!

Why do you bother talking when your team is in second place in a shiet league like the scottish league, and you guys are lucky you got into the next round of uefa cup.

Hope you draw an italian team in the next round of uefa, and maybe you guys will be lucky enough to put two passes together.

I almost missed this one.

Doh, uh, why don't you go charm a snake and eat some samosas and mix up a curry?

Fcuk off wannabe, when your done lickin' the I-Tie's bollocks why don't you tell us how good your league is and which side from India is in the UEFA cup?

When your country qualifies for a world cup and supports a domestic league with a fair amount of cash involved by all means shoot your "I'm proud to be from East Van" mouth off then.

Until then do us all a favour and shut your little cake hole bitch.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pharmacare cuts affecting Zenga?

Sheesh, Zenga. Take your medication dude. Oh, and don't worry Inter will win something again someday. I'm sure Liverpool won't mind handing over the second rate UEFA cup seeing as THEY were good enough to make it to the Champions League and they didn't even spend 300 million pounds to do it. By the way, I left something for you in the testing forum.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I-TAL Support

Good Work Zenga, your posts are getting better and Keep grinding Jinky, I have a feeling he is beginning to warm up to you.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dappy

When you have shitty clubs in Holland and cant make the WC then you have to pretend to support other teams. Dont worry we will see you in Champion League next year.

It good to see you dug up the old family album whats that your mom when she was about to have you.

You must have too much time on your hands to find shite like that.

By the way didnt we beat you in the semi final in Euro. Tell your national team to take more drugs because the ones they are taking arent working. I would be embrassed to be like you man. You make me laugh, go milk a cow or something likme that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree, Bucky....

This might well be one of the worst/confusing/idiotic/braindead/cnuting responses I have seen on TTP, EVER.

"This is football but i forgot your scottish you dont know football. Any body can be anybody in football. ( except the scots )"

Congratulations, Zenga. It has Italian League thread written all over it. Keep them coming. I am sure I can use more quotes in grammar class. The kids will enjoy this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0