Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA Cup 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UEFA Cup

Here ya go, Bucky. Use this to TTP out of any Anzhi supporters who may be lurking....

Anzhi officials have expressed their disgust at the decision which deprived them of a first-ever European appearance at their 18,000-seater stadium.

Now Agaragimov, whose side left for Warsaw on Tuesday, says his players are determined to secure that first appearance at home in European competition by beating Dick Advocaat's side.

"We expected them to come and still feel upset that they didn't as thousands of people had planned for this holiday," said Agaragimov.

"We are going to punish Rangers by beating them."

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers must be shaking

The Gers must be worried now!! The Anzhi are motivated and think that they have a chance of beating the Rangers. They should be counting their blessings that they only have to be boot fcuked once instead of twice!! I don't think a crowd of 18, ooo was going to be to intimidating concidering the Rangers played Galatasarray (sp) in turkey last year. And a trip to Ibrox would not have been a treat for them either!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I imagine that Rangers are worried actually.

I agree that Rangers were right to refuse to play there but this Dagestani mob have lost a bit of revenue and will take it out on Rangers physically.

I doubt very much that the Forces of Darkness are looking forward to being kicked all over the park only 4 days before they have to face the Champions.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty. Mighty Rangers

Seriously, Rangers are the team that has to be angered at losing revenue!!! after that red card Mols recieved at Ibrox and the Fener Keeps only gets a yellow for running 50 yards up field to attack him!!!!(what a crock of shite)...that left them a man down with at least 35 mins. to play!!! who more angry here? well lets say the pay day the Gers were to recieve if they had qualified to the group stages of the Champions League are in the 8 figure mark...as for the tini wini little closset of 18.000 capacity in an area of war torn Russia they should be happy Rangers aren't going there to embarass them at home!!!

For the first time I am willing to admit the last minute penalty Juv. got for the phantom foul was a joke and an example of how the Whops really play... their tactics are far superior (dive & cheap) to that of the Scottish game, hence they go further in Europe...the teams from Scotland are constantly robbed, but UEFA turns a blind eye if it enhances the chances of a high profile team like Juventus going further into the compitition...hell there is no way in hell that it would look good if one (or both) of the Scottish clubs played in the Champions League final at Hampton Park!!!

Jinky, (the artist formally known as jinkwad)
I actually felt the the Bhoys, but make no mistake Rangers will win on Sunday!!!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks!!!

Jinkwad (again),

thanks for the info genius!!! its a good job your on the ball (off the pitch ofcourse)...did your mummy tell you that you were such a smart little boy at dinner last night?

By the way (for the lads who have some sence), I was on the Rangers website last night to find out they squeeked by on a 85th minute strike from Big Bert Konterman!!! apparently the Gers couldn't finish early on and it gave the Ruskies some life (although they were never a threat)...second round bound!!!
:p

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk sake

Guinness, Rangers where(i enphamize where) scotlands team, just after celtic where, now its back to celtic, but we have to realize that in scotland their are only two teams , and that is ashame for other scottish clubs that their are no other teams that can afford to have such teams, it will be nice to see how great these scottish teams are when they join the english priemere league. Which is unfortunate for scottish football, which will become the next irish league football, which we know is good football but not the same calibre as other leagues around the world , but does provide some good footballers for the world leagues:) . so we should not get our rangers hope up ,because u know and i know that celtic will win tomorrow, because it is on sun. You should have pm the Capt Shamrock about a bet for the match , he loves Celtic and would have given u some good odds:) See ya soon Guinness

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers back in form

Just to let everyone know:
Right fe' Ibrox: Rangers 3 - Moscow Dynamo 1
Thanks for the link Mr. Guiness Sir.
Fcuk's sakes, at least one club from Scotland can represent the nation well this week.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get the Shitic supporters all wound up, as we all know they are top of the league.......for now.

You've been sussed out boys. The glory year (read: singular) is over, 'cause here come the Teddy Bears.

Dundee, Hamilton.........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll ignore the 'B' Cup thread for now...

However, I do have a problem with this. Does anyone else see this as being a problem?

Chelsea were playing without five first team regulars who opted not to travel because of safety concerns after the September 11 attacks on the U.S. and trouble in the Middle East, while captain Marcel Desailly missed the tie because of injury.

So these fcukers get to choose whether they go and play in a UEFA Cup(even if it is the 'B'um cup) match? What the fcuk? To make things even worse, they didn't e-mail me and tell me this before I fcuking bet on the bastards.

As an employer, would you not force the bastards to play, especially since it could cost them some money, that I assume even teams in this Bush League competition could make?

Fcukers.

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cop out....

Desailly hoped we'd all believe he had either tonsillitis or a bad foot, depending on what paper you read. Manu Petit didn't go because his girlfriend (who is exquisite by the way) is expecting, Ferrer didn't go because, presumably, he was busy winning an arse of the year compo with his face, Graeme Lesaux didn't go because he's probably got some moralistic issue with the whole Palestinian/Israeli scenario (who hasn't?) and Jody Morris wasn't there because he's been too busy getting into rucks in West End nightclubs (again). Still, with those who did attend they should still have walked it but, to be fair, the Israelis played out of their skins and were well worth the win. Chelsea's only good player was Bosnich. Which just about says it all, really.

Last night was a difficult night for telly as I was faced with the choice of watching Chelsea on Channel 5 or Ipswich on BBC1. So I went to the pub instead.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea FC are full of pussies

Aye, aye Captain.
Aren't these guys the same lot that were ttp about the tragedy and 5 of them got fined?
Fcuk them. Get on the fcuking plane pussies.
You'd think the board would have made them go anyway to set the right example.
And, the board could have used that as a crutch to ensure their investment made a pound note or two in the same breath.
Too late now, they're down 2-0.:D

PS - when did George Bush get his name on the UEFA cup?
This Sept. 11 thing really is going overboard when they rename competitions.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I'm not going to disagree with you, as you and Jinky would be the experts on this Bush League thread. How times have Shitic been knocked out of the first round of the UEFA (aka. Bush League) in the last 12 years?

Seeing you soon in the Bush League,

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby

It is with great honor to anounce Darby (I play in pink unies) is a Glasgow Rangers fan... too bad his Toontown squad weren't full value today!!!

Anyway, Captain it is a disgrace that the "Chelsea 5" got cold feet and grew long hanging beef curtains over their Cacks... (Le Saux I knew about), but the other lads should be embarassed to call themselves professional footballers!!!:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 Dynamo Moscow 1

Goals by Lovenkrands, De Boer, Ferguson and Flo... Mighty Glasgow Rangers are thru to the next round... Uefa will be announcing the draw for the fourth round tomorrow....
:D
check out www.rangers.co.uk

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...things that have never been said before....

Ipswich played really, really well last night in the second half against their Swedish opposition. I never thought I'd write that. Ipswich for fcuk's sake! I must go and lie down.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third Round

The Rangers get Paris St. Germain in the third round and the other Glasgow team play Valencia.

The Gers get screwed and have to play home first because UEFA scheduled both Glasgow teams for the same night. It won't matter though the Frogs are in trouble as the Rangers are playing some of their best footy lately:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0