Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA Cup 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I'm pretty sure that he's be made a Cardinal by now.

That means that Amoruso, Vidmar, Cannigia and Klos have to kiss his ring.

Peace.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vandivalot it remains!!!

van Hooijdonk branded diver
(Mar 1) GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) - Feyenoord striker Pierre van Hooijdonk was branded a "diver" after scoring two goals on free kicks to knock Rangers out of the UEFA Cup.Rangers defender Arthur Numan put the label on his Dutch national teammate van Hooijdonk following Thursday's 3-2 loss in de Kuip.

Rangers went out 4-3 on aggregate, and Numan was not surprised by van Hooijdonk's game-deciding difference.

"We knew before the game van Hooijdonk would try to get those free kicks," Numan told the Glasgow Evening Times. "And I think he did it well again, but he shouldn't have had those free kicks."

Numan said van Hooijdonk dived for the first one and the ball was taken in the instance of the second. German referee Herbert Fandel made the calls.

"There is no doubt the referee should have handled those situations better," Numan said. "They were never free kicks and that is hard for us to take."

© The Canadian Press, 2002

fcukingbastard!!!:mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's okay, Guinness.......

There is always the next UEFA Cup. It is good that you have your good lady beside you.........

"They were never free kicks and that is hard for us to take."

How about the Klos making a fcuking save? Perhaps work on setting up their wall in the right spot? :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shammy

For your little custom title (that you have not chosen to use yet) may I suggest something??? I'm going to anyway!!! How about : FcukingBastard??? It would work!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0