Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA Cup 2001/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey binder, are you from Pakistan why dont you go hide in a cave back in your shite country because you guys smell like shite, but if you are not its a good choice as a flag I hope you are very proud, because you must be ashamed to be scottish very patriotic you fcuk.

Do you go over to buckys house to cuddle watching Bravehart or Upu at the quikimart where is your corner store you fcuk.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.....

Zenga has just outdone himself. Tremendous stuff, pea brain.

Hey binder, are you from Pakistan why dont you go hide in a cave back in your shite country because you guys smell like shite, but if you are not its a good choice as a flag I hope you are very proud, because you must be ashamed to be scottish very patriotic you fcuk.

Kudos, Putz.

Captain Apu McStay the Pakistany/Scots Man

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not taking sides here

Zenga,

I want to help you out, really I do.

You just said some things in the WC2002 thread about the Croatian National Team that I just cannot forgive you for...

Anyway, good luck...

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Shite

Buddy you pulled that one out of the archives fcuk that must have been what 3 years ago, tell the boys I will be a Free agent attending Training Camp next summer.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope there isn't a grammer test

Zenga,

You better hope there isn't a grammer test at the training camp;)

I was wondering if you have had a chance to go back and read some of the uncomprehendable drivel that you have produced. There is some classic stuff in here. Do you know that this is the UEFA Cup thread??

Does anyone know what time the draw is tomorrow??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk!

There's a new boss at Ibrox.
Was checking the UEFA site and there it was in black and white.
Alex Mcleish has left Hibs and is the new Gaffer, Advocaat is Director of Football Operations now.
I should actually post this on the SPL thread.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan here we come!

Hey Zenga, if you take a minute from stuffing your face with linguini and eggplant on your lunch break at Gianni's paving, check out the UEFA site.

We are grouped with Inter and 6 other sides for the draw as it's been split into two groups.
They then seed 4 out of the eight.
Inter is seeded and Rangers aren't.
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a 25% chance we may get your sorry arses.:p

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes your right

hey budds stop blowing the pipes and we will see tommorow if we will play you guys. I think groups are pretty equal would not want to play Valencia or Leeds but would love to play the RRRRRRangers oi oi oi .

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jenga the Brickhead

"quoting the wop Zenga"

Buddy, you need to go milk some cows man. my mama makes better ravioli than your TV dinner man. Buddy Inter are going to win the UEFA Cup man and next year we will win the Champions League man. Italy is the best team in the world man. Vieri is the best player in the fcuking world man.

Hairy back grease ball sorry for quoting all of the quality stuff you've been posting but your far superior to anyone MAN...

funny funny shite... like your mama's mustache!!!;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uefa Cup Draw

from www.uefa.com

1. Milan v Roda (Hol)
2. Lille (Fra) v Dortmond
3. Valencia v Servette (Swi)
4. PSV v Leeds
5. Lyon v Slov. Liberec
6. Hap Tel Aviv v Parma
7. INTER v AEK Athens
8. Rangers v Feynoord

Games are played Feb 21/28 2002

Quaters

Winner Game 6 v Winner Game 1
INTER v Winner Game 3
Winner Game 4 v Winner Game 8
Winner Game 5 v Winner Game 2

All the best to all the teams. Time to get ready for the Roxy X mas party. See you guys there.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leeds vs PSV on the telly

Fox Sportsworld (for all of you digital cable viewers)
UEFA Cup 2nd leg @ Elland Road Live noon tomorow Feb/28/02

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say but.............

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Unlucky, Forces of Darkness. Ironic that an ex-Celtic player stuck the dagger into the proverbial European punching bags. Oh well, there is always next year for the UEFA Cup because there is not fcuking chance of a place in the Champions League. :p

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A loss is a loss

4 -3 , 8 - 3.......Does it really matter? :)

Now Rangers can concentrate on the glorious CIS Cup because Celtic will be holding the FA Cup and League Championship by the end of the season............

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great headline in the Daily Ranger.

IT ALL GOES PIERRE-SHAPED AS PLUCKY GERS CRASH OUT

When is the 'Battle of Britain' with Leeds by the way?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unrucky

Jinky/Shamrock, congrats on making it to the next stage of Europe...
We lost end of story... well not quite, I'm not going to make excuses, but a few mingin' discisions by that Kraut ref and his little assistants fcuked us!!!:mad: An offside call on a Lovenkrands goal (replay showed it was clearly onside) and that poser Vandivalot conned the kraut into calling a free kick after a gust of wind blew him over at the top of the 18 (ensueing free kick he finished well)... That and the fact Mols and Lovenkrands both missed from inside the 18 with only the keeper to beat... I guess the officials guns weren't good enough so we shoot ourselves in the foot to make sure!!! :rolleyes: All in all a good day off work, but every fcuking year it gets more and more frustrating bowing out of Europe after running the match only to not burry our chances and give up a softy...

Go PSV Go!!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure McCann is a right Fenian bastard today.

ps Vandivalot ?

More like Van Slamdunk.

See? Isn't that better than Vandivalot? You see, it indicates that he's a scorer and 'dunk' at least, sounds like 'donk' which is actually part of the guys name.

If you thought he was a diver, wouldn't you call him something like 'Van Hoi ref gimme another free kick ?

There, you see?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday thru Sunday

Nothing has changed, really. McCann has always been a beady-eyed, bead rattling, unwashed, child-fiddling, dirty, papish, fenian bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts