Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re; FAT MONKEY

Dude , thank you for the very insightfull past few posts regarding the personal attack on our Fat Monkey . It makes more of a statement coming from others around the league .
Sid , I don't even know why I am bothering to respond , but I read your posts and each time they seem to get lower and lower . Now you've hit rock bottom , besides maybe breaking the law .
Those statements were not only tastless and classless , disrespectful and illegible , stupid and pointless , but have to have even your closest friends shaking their heads (if you still have any) .
The only point worthy of specifically responding to is Fat M"s play . If you have seen any of our games you may have noticed his playing time is equal to anyones on the team . He also , in my opinion , has been our most consistent player , and he always comes to play . TTFN

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu v scp

in regards to geus victory,true you came out strong and took it to us the first 35 minutes,but we owned the rest of the game.problem was not your skillfull work as a team,no.it was our own doing because we just couldnt capitilize on our 20 chances.geu looked stronger than the last time we met.cowboy did have a better match and so did number 7.catch you in the cup.

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wellies

Sid, time to get the wellies out!sounds like your knee deep with a few of the lads.I think its funny, but maybe its because i didnt lose JACKO they did.Ha! Ha!carry on poco its only one player you will do just fine Ha! Ha!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: FAT MONKEY

Hey, we've all written some pretty bad shite on these threads. God knows I've beaten on poor little Zenga like he's the class nerd (he was BTW- stuffed him in a locker myself).

The thing is, it seems to me it is an unwritten rule of TTP that we don't mention personal names of fellow TTPers, especially if it is in an unflattering manner. It is news to me that Monkey's wife is pregnant (Sid claims not true)...it's not like Monkey and I talk on a regular basis anymore. The thing is, if it were I in the same situation (somebody slagging my pregnant wife), I can tell you I'd be pretty pissed. I'd definitely be looking for the guy's number next time out, and would probably take a dumb yellow for my actions. In Sid's case, since he patrols the line, I'd go after his best striker instead (not to maim, but to let him feel it for a couple of days). Call me hotheaded, but I'd get even. Knowing Monkey, he'll probably be more inclined to stuff one in the back of Sid's (onion) bag. He has more class than I do in those situations.

I’m also defensive because Monkey was a good youth coach for me, and a good Captain to learn from in my early years playing men’s.

Anyhow, let’s just CARRY ON!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

Lets be frank here son, the first goal was expertly sloted from outside the 18 yard box and was commented by YOUR player afterward "nice shot". The second goal was YOUR players mistake and we took advantage of it like we should. Goals are usually scored off of mistakes. So my advice to you is to clean up your mistakes and you might have a better chance at winning. PS We don't claim to be Man U with flowing football but we do our best and it got us a win which we needed badly. Who was that tosser who got thrown off the pitch? Their was no need for that sort of shite. Game was being fairly played and was high intensity but their wasn't that sort of animosity!

Regards Bertrum:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

One of these days that over used soap box of yours is going to bust...

As for Sid Im almost embarrassed for the whole FVSL every time this idiot posts....

SidisjustonemorereasontheVMSLisabetterleague..SorryTheRob

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You again?

KNVB: we all know you keep showing up on these threads to get away from all the Sids and Coppertones of the VMSL threads. You secretly pine to be one of us again, instead of pretending to be an espresso drinking Vancouverite who wears his sweaters too tight, and his sleeves too short. Loosing your manhood must be humiliating.

Just to let you know, you'll need to re-apply in writing when you want to get back in to our exclusive club. Leave the short sleeve paisley shirts in Vancouver, please (yes, there is something wrong with that!).

Speaking from my Soap Box,

Dude.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fat monley

I was not taking a shot at fat monkeys wife ,
if you read my post , i was talking about the DUBIE I just rolled "FAT AND PREGENANT" SO FATBOY If you think that i would say shite about your wife I AM SORRY!!
lads remember the site we are on TAKINGTHEPISS so poco DUMBION get a life
skyboy show some self resprect"PENTICTON"
as for fat prick fcuk off and accept the appolgy once again SORRY !!

;) :( :( :( :eek: ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take me back?

Dude you would have me back? Wow my dreams have come true....The sweaters are already on there was to a Vancouver thrift store. Where do I sign in? I can hardly wait to have my summers off for a change. Playing in the second round of provincials is soooo over rated anyway.

pfffft.......Whatever. :rolleyes:

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

I think we all know that we are on the kind of forum that slags come with the territory . Some things do cross the line however , and to respond the way Sid did with an appology even if the message may have misinterperated in the first place goes miles .
Sid , you may not be as bad as everyone thinks you iz , but they probably think your real bad so that isn't saying much .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FISHY

;) That means so much to me coming from you
thanks manwhore!!
been to any gay bars lately noballs:p :p :p :p :eek: :cool: :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Take me back?

Originally posted by knvb
Playing in the second round of provincials is soooo over rated anyway.

pfffft.......Whatever. :rolleyes:

As a FVSL poster, I have to quote first.;)

KNVB: Have you ever personally played in the second round? If so, when?:confused:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bozo

Sids, you really are a tiring fellow. This obsession with bashing is just childish. This is supposed to be a forum for some good ribbing, but like Snowman said earlier, you borderline on slander, defimation of character. I know Fat Monkey fairly well, and while I don't think he would actually come out and kick the shite out of you. He is very well liked and respected on a personal level, and I wouldn't put it past some of his mates to toss you in a ditch after a brief "conversation" with you some time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCARY

WITH A NAME LIKe that you belong in INDIA
guru fcuk off MONKEY LOVER & go play with your own BANANA ya tart!!
if you read my post i already gave my appolgy!
once again CURRYBOY fcuk off:eek: :p :p :p :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid Bashers United

Far be it for me to come to the defense of the finest poacher in BC, but Sid is right about his post and his comments about rolling a pregnant fatty not some pregnant guy's wife or whatever!!

You have to take the time to read each word more carefully and ensure that you place the punctuation marks in the right places as Sid doesn't like punctuation- maybe he doesn't know it but that is another issue.

You can't beat Sid in posting cuz you can't understand him.
You can't beat him if he's coaching cuz he is either poaching your best players DURING the game or grabbing some guys balls who comes to close to the sidelines and yaps at him.

All in all he is a tough one to beat.

;) :p ;) :p

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel the love.....

I never knew there were so many people in the Fat Monkey fan club.

First of all, my wife is NOT pregnant! You were duped by Sid. I cannot believe ANYONE listens to anything he says. I can see him sitting by his keyboard (CAPS ON OF COURSE) giggling hysterically as he types something completely illegible (Sid, that means you cant read it). This guy bullshits more than he shits people. I appreciate all the flowers, cards and candy, but really, I am okay.

By the way, Sid, you still are a dumb fcuk.

That is everyone on TTPs opinion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0