Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Premier Mid Season Poll

The halfway point of the season has come. The league is pretty tight, so the question remains, who will win the FVSL Premier league title this year.

My vote is probably going to change, is yours?;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good season so far

Very close in the season all around. Good to see that league in competitive enough to keep it interesting. Will be down to the last couple of games in the season that determines who will be at the top. Top four teams will be PoCo, PeaceArch, Alouette (ouch that hurt), and TownsenPark - all in no particular order.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other thread closed?

Why start a new thread? :confused:Keep the old open, who cares about a new poll. But the move would be a typical move from someone from GEU - tinker and experiment with something that is already working, all it does is piss people off.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree

Yes TR...you must open the old thread back up. There are way too many good slags against Skytrain to let them get lost, never again to be read by Lurkers and fans alike.

Com'on TR...bring back the old posts!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peer pressure is useless in the valley

Don't cave in TR... TB approves of your recent actions.

Admins and Mods know what's best.

~TB.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Of

DWMC,

Why don't you go through the 33 or so pages and take the 'way too many good slags' and distill it down to a one page 'best of' so that the lurkers won't waste their time going through 32 pages of shlock?

Besides, the posts don't disappear (unlike the FVSL teams at provincial cup time), they're still there for anyone who wants them and can figure out how to navigate the site...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You will cave in, or else I'll...

implore knvb to start posting in this tread, just to fukcning annoy everyone. You don't want that, do you?

Don't try my patience...
:mad:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is that other threads closed, thats too bad there is some funny stuff in there.

GEU did manage to beat Poco and then they lose to Aldergrove, typical of a team like they have. What was the excuse Lance? thats right 3 new signings, interesting. You have got a good excuse for everything. I'm surprised it didn't have something to do with their dinks, you seem to be obsessed with the male organ.

Poco played a good game on Sunday. They thouroughly thrashed Surrey in the first half, leading 3 to 0. Too bad their finish was poor, could have been 6 or 7. Got a little bored in the second half, let in a goal missed about a dozen more chances.

Yes Poco can be beat but not by Surrey.

Poco should not have much trouble finishing at the top of the pack come the end of the season. GEU, I think your team peaked when you beat Poco, you have nothing left to look forward to except perhaps the end of the season. That will give you all summer to talk about how good you will be next year

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes we all know who the laughing stock probably is now but hopefully our coach knows as well and will wake the whole GEU team up.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey.....

DWMC~

I read that cnut.....:mad: Just for that I may start to butt into the shite players sections for a bit!

WanttoblamesomeoneblameDWMC:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nooooooooooooo...

See what you've done TR? Like golfing during an electrical storm (which surely explains knvb)...you brought it on yourself!

Kurgan: :mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important Announcment

Why is that other threads closed, thats too bad there is some funny stuff in there.
The thread is closed to posting only. You can still read everything in there, and use it for quotes etc.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey.....

Originally posted by knvb
DWMC~

Just for that I may start to butt into the shite players sections for a bit!

That is what some of the VMSL threads are for:D

All games cancelled due to rain, but if they are on predictions for this week:

Delta, PoCo, PeaceArch, GN Shocking, TownsenPark to win

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by can
yes we all know who the laughing stock probably is now but hopefully our coach knows as well and will wake the whole GEU team up.

Its nice to see someone from Maple Ridge admit to a blunder, Lance (no seat on his bike) armstrong is quick to make excuses rather than just accept it.

I noticed he has been quiet, he has been around but not been posting. Maybe after your next victory he will be all full of it again

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bored
Lance (no seat on his bike) armstrong ....... he has been around but not been posting. Maybe after your next victory he will be all full of it again

Bored,

Guess we will not see a post for the remainder of this year:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't get your hopes up.

Bored & Skytrain: don't be so sure. My bet is that shinny leg Lance is quiet because he has something lodged in his throut.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob reopen the old thread or elce!!!!

Why dont we start a new poll and see how many pissers want the old thread reopened.

The real reason GEU lost to Aldergrove is because the whole team is addicted to Rye, especially Burt, who drinks daily. I predict another loss for GEU this weekend.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bert

Hey Bert fallen down any steep embankments lately……oh that’s right you don’t remember because you drank too much rye again. This must be the reason why you guys lost to Aldergrove on the weekend, you were probably passed out in a ditch somewhere, lost track of time and hitch-hiked to the game.

lancearsmstrong

Not Bright
Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your leader is back!!!!!

Calm down kids, I'm sorry I left you all alone for a day or two. Where to start:
1- Skytrain....Geu stomped your team and embarassed your fat defensive line. We are better then you and will beat you again. You teamed up with that wannabe scotsman Celticforever. Your an idiot.
2.Dude where's your wife.......say lance one more time.
3.Bored. I wonder how an electrifying character like yourself came up with that name. Your sense of humour is as stale as my chin pads. What team are you a sub on?
4. Gayngerforever....you see how funny that play on words was. Not as comedicly stunning as lance romance but how can I compete with that. Irn bru chugging.....yep...your the man.

Geu lost to aldergrove...so what, by the end of the year we will have beat all of you. I never give excuses, That 's for the poco pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0