Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats in march?

Superpuppy, You mean see you in may.

Superfoxes body beautiful program. 1. get home from work take half hour shower, which includes shave legs,arms, chest and balls. 2. eat Wendy's cause jr deluxe bugers are cheap. 3. go to suntan beds come home take half hour shower wich includes shave face and arse 4. hang out at gym with girlfriend. 5. come home and burn hair off feet and toes, on my coffee table. 6. smoke gange, order pizza and watch wwf, take half hour shower before bed which includes shave armpit sand back, plus have a wank.:p :p

Wish you could be here for the B.Cs run puller.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna get fit too...

Now, is there a way we can combine the Superfox and Cainy body beautifull programs, cause if so, I'd like a years membership. Where does the flexing in front of the mirror come in for you too? (come on you know you do it :D )

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take a hint?

Superfoxs,

Someone's gotta represent Peg on here and i think myself and Bollocks are doing a fine job.

As for the Subway commercial, all finished, lost 50 pounds, gotta a shite load of money, and ready to kick PAU ass next year.

Remember, we'll all be one year older next year, which means I'll be only 20. Ouch, that makes me about half your teams age.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old man cain

You really think that is going to happen, be reasonable.

With all of this piss taking about my weight, you really think i would gain twice as much weight. Holy crap, gotta enough motivation on here for anyone to lose weight. And with your "beautiful body" techniques and hints, I'm sure to lose the excess pounds.:rolleyes:

P.S. Remind me to send PAU all the fat as you guys are so fixated on my breasts.

Good luck in the B.C.'s, and considering the opening draw you guys got, it's gonna take alot NOT to make it passed the first round.

Till next season.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pardon

Originally posted by housearrest

Good luck in the B.C.'s, and considering the opening draw you guys got, it's gonna take alot NOT to make it passed the first round.

huh??? Just wondering. Who'd you have for English 12 last year? I don't know why, but as I read your post, I couldn't help but envision you in overalls, with straw hangin' out of your mouth and a banjo in your hands. :p

Housearrest, I'm interested to know your opinion. Do you think that Aloutte will field more than 9 players against us?......unlike their game vs you (of course this is only heresay, I wasn't present at your match).
How did they manage to get one past you with only 9 men playing for them?

I'm fairly certain that they (Aloutte) will be a tad more fiesty against us than they were in your mean-nothing game. It should be a good one. Could go either way in my opinion. ;)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calling the kettle black?

Originally posted by Skip
Who'd you have for English 12 last year?
Do you think that Aloutte will field more than 9 players against us?......

Skip,

Nicely done! House certainly didn't have your English teacher. :)

SC Peg wasn't exactly 'up' for the match vs. Alouette either. Nevertheless we did take them with 11 + 1 injured and House between the pipes. ALU caught us napping and got one. No big deal. At least they didn't get two. ;)

It'll be a different story this weekend ... Cup game and all.

Bollocks

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs. ALU

Sorry Skip, make one mistake out of 200 posts and you jump on me like a bad habit.

Slater scored with seconds left in the game on a defensive mistake and put the shot in the corner. Nothing big, just fell asleep in the end. Stop worrying about my grammar and use your testicular fortitude to persevere with a triumphant victory over ALU in the prelims.

And it was my English 12 teacher 2 years ago. I'm not that young.

As for my opinion, yes they will only field 9............what a stupid moronic question.

Just be prepared for a battle at the provincials.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Peg vs. ALU

Originally posted by housearrest

As for my opinion, yes they will only field 9............what a stupid moronic question.

House,

It was actually a rhetorical type question, heavy on the sarcastic side. In future, you should know that generally, these types of questions do not require an answer.
I'm fairly certain they WILL be fielding a full squad against us, and I KNOW it'll be a battle. Anything can happen in Provincials.......Just like the Pak Cup. ;)

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Ass!

Hey Big Tits,
Do us a favour and stick some of mamma's fried chicken in your mouth and shut up. I'm beginning to feel sorry for you since every time you say something it makes you look even more stupid.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo PAU

PAU,

What's with you guys all pickin' on House? As I recall in our last matchup it was your goalie who was doing the 'out of turn' talking. You guys never scored more than one goal against House in the two games you played against him this year.

And please, for the sake of TTP, come up with better jokes than 'fat' jokes ... damn, am I the only one getting sick of them? Cainy - sort your boys out!

Bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0