Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game on

ALU v gn 2pm ko at strawberry hill sun is correct
how come yours is cancelled?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hibee

eh fella, sorry about the extra t. No disrespect intended. You know, if I weren't a proud Italian, I'd want to be a Scot!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking it easy tonight hibee. Been a little under the weather lately. Must be PAU's extremly strenuous tarining sessions taking the best of my energy lately. What are you and Mrs. Hibee up to?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

Finally, Dominion gets its chance this Sunday.

Prediction - Poco 4, Surrey United 0.

(We need the shutout according to Razorbacks. Our defence is abyssmal. Twat.)

Snowman, yes I am bitter. Mostly towards Ass-sid. His lack of respect towards his own teams chances without poaching, let alone what it says about how he feels about other teams, leave you scratching your head. But this is the last you will hear from me towards him in this forum. That freak is not worth my time.

But I have issues with the poachee as well. Sure he played; and acted; his way right out of lineup, likely never to return for any significant minutes, but you dont abandon your mates mid-season for greater pastures. It is a classless act by an individual who I used to have a high level of respect for.

That is one Monkeys opinion.

By the way, Dude and I are exclusive. No threesomes.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too impressed

I didn't believe it until I made a few phone calls but it's true.
I have known BJ for a few years now and he's a great guy but I would never have thought that he would put himself (and his playing time) ahead of his own team. To leave a team because you want more playing time is not what I call a team player.
It's just selfish thats all.

I just hope that he gets what he has been promised at ALU because there are only 10 teams in premier and if things don't work out for him at ALU then that's 2 down only 8 to go.

You never want to burn bridges like that.

If I were him, I would feel pretty stupid if POCO carried on to success while ALU floundered and failed.
Not to say that they will but wouldn't that leave a sour taste in your mouth.

To each his own I guess
:rolleyes:

Forgive the Anne Landers advice column post, just wanted to say my piece.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poaching retraction

I have heard it from the horses mouth on the poaching subject and whatever you have read here regarding the reasons for changing teams for BJ is most likely untrue.
I took a pretty good tongue lashing for my last post by the poachee and got the straight goods. Although I don't think it's my place to repeat what was said, I will say that he had good reason to leave. I think it was better for him and the team that he move on.
And no it wasn't about playing time.

Kudos to him for moving on from a situation that just wasn't working out for him.

;)

BestoflucktoDaddyStarbuckswithhisnewteam.
:D

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

You are mostly right Yoda regarding BJ . I took a bit of a toungue lashing myself , but isn't that what a "BJ" is all about ? Seriously , I talked later with Billy and I must say I have to eat SOME of my words , which I would like to say were mostly in jest and in the spirit of TTP . He is a class act and by no means burned any bridges with me . Besides , I kind of have to say nice things for the time being as that mother fcuker's "mmmbeer" tab is huge .

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scores

POCO Dominion 2 S C U 1 , quickly , it was a late winning goal , but overall deserved victory and G N 1 vs A U 1 , or so I've heard

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
delta highlandersDiv1cat 3-delta premier 2

with the premier team and the div.1cat teams with bye's this weekend we had an exhibition with the div1cat team coming up with the upset over the premier squad. it is a good win for us going into the president cup but not so good for the premier squad taking us for granted.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
playing time

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: lets see fat headed (hairless that is ):confused: :rolleyes: in 1997 you played div 1 metro ,98 played div 2, 99 over 30 , 2000 tayside (fcuking 10 min sub)2001 div 2 valley, 01-02 premier (only play if team is winning)you call your self a player your a fcuking donkey , give your head a shake!
;) you didnt play for brian not playing for don HELLO!!any way billy left because he is sick of seeing your fat hairy body in the shower .
:p :p :p if you spent as much time on the pitch as you do in the shower you could give yourself a little credit but no you want to tell everyone I PLAY PREMIER!! wake up fat fcuking TADGER

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, you dumb fcuk!

Once again, this is not worth my time, but you attacked me first.

I have started EVERY game this year you fat tub of goo. You have absolutely no clue do you? You were a poor player before you drank yourself into oblivion, and now you are a poor coach and a shitty recruiter.

Yet here you sit, attacking a player who plays for a team superior to the one in which you belong, who plays MUCH more than the player you just picked up, and call him shitty. You are a piece of work.

The sad part, Sid, is that I have forgotten more about this game than you will ever know, and you think that is insulting me.

I reiterate - dumb fcuk!

That is more than just one Monkeys opinion.

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: delta highlandersDiv1cat 3-delta premier 2

Originally posted by gnu
with the premier team and the div.1cat teams with bye's this weekend we had an exhibition with the div1cat team coming up with the upset over the premier squad. it is a good win for us going into the president cup but not so good for the premier squad taking us for granted.

nothing like embarassing your premier squad in front of the entire league to promote club unity!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUMB MONKEY

speaking of poor players how are you ?
:confused: :eek: :eek: ;) :p :p :p your too fcuking serious stick your fat bald head ub your fat hairy ass & go fcuk your self ya plamph
are we a wee bit insecure about your self feeling down
do your self a favour !! next time your running around reeves getting fit, :mad: :p think about the skill you dont have you canne replace skill with fittness you DUMBINDIAN !!!!!:p
YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A PEEONN YOUR WHOLE LIFE !!

your such a team player , your team is at the tree house and your at home spanking your frankfurter while your wife is eating JELLO
nice guy are ! one day billy is your mate next he is a fcuking wanker !!
now fat wife ****er fcuk off ya bald pussy!!!!!!!!!!!11:p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then they should've won the game

That is their Premier team's problem. If they wanted to avoid embarrassment, then they simply should have won the frigging game!!!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Finally

Originally posted by Fat Monkey
Finally, Dominion gets its chance this Sunday.

Prediction - Poco 4, Surrey United 0.

As an objective bystander who watched the game this weekend I have to say, Poco looked like anything BUT potential league champions vs Surrey. Squeaking out a 2-1 victory in the dying minutes against a piss poor team like S.U. is not the way to prove your dominance. P.A.U. will be out in full force to watch next Friday's match vs Delta. You lads will have to put together a lot better performance then to get a result against a far better team. See you then fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0