Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skytrain

Originally posted by Sliver
Skytrain,

What's your policy on predicting scores with your own team?:confused: I thought you said you weren't going to do that anymore.

Overall your predictions are pretty good, but I think GEU should take Surrey U.

policy is that I will not predict any scores for PoCo no longer. GEU prediction to stay. They have given up on this season and are not in as good as shape as SU.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: games

Originally posted by sid
Alu vs. Peacearch both teams will be up for this game

Perkins keeper from Alu has eight wins will be looking for his ninth
hes got seven goals scored against him and five shut outs if hes on his game it will boost his team

Sid,

Not predicting a win?:confused: With all the top notch youth signings over the last few weeks:rolleyes: I would think you would be talking about a little PA ass kickin:D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skyflame

Always try to stir the pot !

To bad I think you fat bastards are going to lose to DM this Friday!
1) you guys are to slow
2) your to old you guys look like your going to have heart- attacks ( that is your defence line)
3) your never going to be able to keep up to those young guys on DM
4) SC Rangers are going to kick your fat asses in the Pak Cup if you meet them otherwise it will be the Razorbacks beating your Poco Shity Dumbion FAT ASSES !!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rozorback

What you think means nothing. I believe you thought you would beat GN didn't you? Well done.
You were also very proud of your two new strikers, one goal, tie game against a bad team, well done.
At least now you aren't talking about how good your team is, you are talking about other teams. Well done.
Will you be playing this week-end or did Corr already find a U-15 player to replace you?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gongshow and Skytrain...

Razor is talking about being fat? Have you seen that guy? The more and more time he spends on the sidline line of Premier and Div 1 games the fatter he gets. Can't get selected for either one. Piss off Razor you Fcuk!:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey Skyflame

Originally posted by bored
Will you be playing this week-end or did Corr already find a U-15 player to replace you?

Bored,

Razor is not a player - he is the coaches whippin boy:eek:

Originally posted by razorbacks

1) you guys are to slow
2) your to old you
4) SC Rangers are going to kick your fat asses otherwise it will be the Razorbacks beating Poco

Now isn't that the pot calling the Kettle black? Razor you get fatigued (sp) just walking from the car to the pitch. Still shinning boots and washing uniforms for Alouette? Hoping to get a chance to participate in warm up:rolleyes: Slow? If Alouette could not keep up to us where would that put them?:confused: You put any one of your players against fitness of Dominion and they won't last 20 minutes. As for you youth, with your last signing your average age just increased by 10 years:eek: :D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: RE: SU vs POCO game

Originally posted by snowman
I hate to say it boys but no wobbly pops after thursdays training . I suggest we spend some time at the shooting gallery or we might not be as fortunate as we were this past sunday .

Snowman,

No wobbly pops?:( There had better be or I'd be makin yellow snow of ya!:mad: Shooting practice would be a good idea, Delta is not as shitty as SU and we will need to finish any chances we get.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SCARY

Originally posted by sid
WITH A NAME LIKe that you belong in INDIA
guru fcuk off MONKEY LOVER & go play with your own BANANA ya tart!!
if you read my post i already gave my appolgy!
once again CURRYBOY fcuk off:eek: :p :p :p :p

Skid: are you the missing link??? Your "appolgy" wasn't worth the effort. It was as lame as the person who wrote it. You can't lambaste a person, cut him down, then appologize and expect everything to be all great again. To say you act and talk like a child is to put down children. Your critisism is inexcussable. By the way, I believe you were not born in this country, and my ancestry is traced (and documented) back to 1596, maybe it is you who should leave this great country you racist, ignorant bigot !!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey Skyflame

Originally posted by razorbacks

1) you guys are to slow
2) your to old you guys look like your going to have heart- attacks ( that is your defence line)
4) SC Rangers are going to kick your fat asses in the Pak Cup if you meet them otherwise it will be the Razorbacks beating your Poco Shity Dumbion FAT ASSES !!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Can you say.....illiterate ?!?!?!?

"Too" bad...
"too" slow...
"You're"... Etc, Etc, Etc.
I'd rather have a fat ass, than fat for brains!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games

:p ;) :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :c:eek: well hello lads , did you tuna fishes miss me !!
:cool: FAT MO-DONKEY I hear you were thwe last guy picked for premier ? is that true . As for the guy who picked you (JACKSON) you sure fcuked him in the ass ya faggot !!hey GORILLA BOY if you had any balls you would call billy up & ask him why he left the team ,(ask your fcuking coachcause thats the reason he left)
MONKEY BRAIN heard you didnt start on the weekend did you hot suck the coach off or what .!!
Oh I forgot you just like to tell everyone you play PREMIER MOTHER FCUKING DUMBINDIAN BUMBASS BALD HEADED BI-ATCH!!
by the way on more serious topics HOWS YOUR WIFE doing??;) :p ;) :p :p ;) :p ;) :p :eek: :D :) :)
changed my mind about the weekend
poco to WIN over new deli
SKYBOY i was trying to call the fiddle last nite to poach you & some of your team:D ;) :p :D ;) :p :D ;) :p

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally posted by sid
[SKYBOY i was trying to call the fiddle last nite to poach you & some of your team:D ;) :p :D ;) :p :D ;) :p [/B]

What happened Sid? Did you already use your one phone call for the night?

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid:

Me and the Mauph Dawg are wondering why your making us practise ona frozen gravel pitch tonight, when there's a perfectly good gym or should I say Jym, available. Were both waiting for you to reconSIDer !!!

:D :D :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Originally posted by sid :cool: FAT MO-DONKEY I hear you were thwe last guy picked for premier ? is that true ...

...Oh I forgot you just like to tell everyone you play PREMIER [/B]

Who was the last player picked for your premier team Sid?

Thats right, Bill Jackson.

Its not up to Fat Monkey to find out why Bill quit, its up to Bill to explain it. Its not Fat Monkey who lacks the balls, its you and Billy. Bill didn't quit because of the coach he quit because of his ego, he wanted more playing time. With ALU he is gauranteed it until, of course, you are able to poach someone better.

Those who can play, those who can't coach ALU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0