Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on what's meaningful?

Regs,
If winning the Trollups tourney in a shootout is your account of a meaningful trophy, then fair enough... I knew there was some sort of reprecusion to the brain when the hair starts to go!!!:eek:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic

Alright, enough of the daggering and bitching about changerooms and showers... The Ranger boys will sort it out soon. Now, back to talking about the league so far...

Well, we got be-hotch slapped by delta in the first half, we came out flatter than Cainy's ass. I guess some guys thought we could just show up and win, but no chance... they executed their gameplan perfectly and we just got frustrated. The linesmen were horrible (you know that's true when the winning team suggests putting in a complaint). Anyhow, the refs fcuked up an offside call that could have changed things early on, but it's too late now. We took it to them the entire second half, hit a crossbar, and had a second goal disallowed for offside... these refs need new glasses. All in all, three points dropped and not a good start for us...

Langley will be tough this weekend... they are confident and have picked up some new guys. Should be a dyn-o-mite match-up.

Sagesorefromrunninghisbagoffatpracticelastnight

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVBEAKER

Wow as usual:knvb: has something to say. A lecture of sorts, on how to deal with the changeroom situation. Maybe I should enlighten the rest of TTP on how your team dealt with the situation last season. I believe you had a match at Newton turf late last year. The word on the street was NTG wasn't going to open the rooms for SURREY UNITED. A certain coach/manger ran directly to the Mayor.Funny thing was they were open the whole time. Davey, Davey, Davey... people in glass houses, well you know the rest.I was just having a go at Ranger because I spent the whole day replacing his divots at the golf course:rolleyes: I knew the reason the rooms weren't open was because the big man was back at Kelly Os swillin pints, telling tales of 300 yard drives and wanking off to pictures of himself and Super ALLy in the nations cup:wa:

I haven't been following ttp for a while, so I had to read back for pages and pages to see what all the fuss was about. I never made the connection,where Regs itegrity was in question. I think he just wanted to big league some valley boys. :confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:three blind mice

Originally posted by Sage
. The linesmen were horrible (you know that's true when the winning team suggests putting in a complaint). Anyhow, the refs fcuked up an offside call that could have changed things early on, but it's too late now. We took it to them the entire second half, hit a crossbar, and had a second goal disallowed for offside... these refs need new glasses.

Looks like someone is in mid season form.... "so you see, it's all their fault, really".

osamereallylovesthesageman

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Props when they're due

Thanks to the good communication of Mr. Rangerforever and the commitment and loyalty to the Rangers beer fund, Silver Fox stuck around at NAP last eve to let the PAU lads into the Change rooms for a quick shower and a pint... Classy move by a couple of classy individuals... ;) Thanks lads for helping us out, the simple things in life is all I'm ever after... Besides the missus hates it when I come home stinking ouf anything other than bevies!!!:rolleyes:

Cheers, Guinness

Ps. KNVB/Regs, feel free to throw your two cents in where you feel neccessary... Pardon the pun, but I wouldn't want you to feel left out in the cold...:eek: :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sausage

Whatever a tall, skinny, albino, Jordon brand wearing geek has to do to make himself feel better for, I'm all for... ;)

Dude;
KNVB really is a cnut... We actually agree on one issue... I guess after we lump you on Sunday we'll agree that you have bad hair and you can't play without a straightjacket!!!:eek: :cool:

Happytobeshowered,Guinness:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: If you're sure Cainy's alright with it...

Originally posted by knvb
You're an idiot.

Thanks. I feel better.

Captain: allow me, please.

"Hello kettle; you're black!" ~Pot.

As for the lumping, we'll do our best to avoid it. Big game- playing the defending league champs and Provincials quarter finalist...it should be.

Saying all the right things,

Dude.;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

To set the record straight... PAU, last years BC "Semi-Finalists"... Although the KNVB's and Regs of the world will note that we beat shite Valley teams to get there...:rolleyes:

Saying all the wrong things,

Guinness;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sit corrected...semi-finalists. And you guys deserved it too...great year, disciplined play, and peaked at the right time. A couple of notable additions midway through the year didn't hurt you guys either.

We're up to the challenge.

The vomit bag can be found in the seat flap in front of you,

Dude.:rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 4- GN 1

Star #1 takes blame for this loss, enough said, onto SUFC next friday.

Star#1whohatesplayingatJOParkwherehehasbadluck:mad:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
Delta 4- GN 1

Star #1 takes blame for this loss, enough said, onto SUFC next friday.

Star#1whohatesplayingatJOParkwherehehasbadluck:mad:
Don't blame yourself... blame your swiss cheese D... and your lack of finish up front.

Another result... Lions 5 - Chili 1(sporting perhaps the worst kit of all time)
Yikes... two lucky results in a row, eh boys!?!?;)

SixFyvwill beatSSAwithbellsonnextSunday

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky?

C'mon buddy, you were there. I don't think you would call that lucky.
4-1 by half.
Shut down the game and scored another in the second half.
On to a tough match next week though.
Maybe match of the week?:eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lucky?

Originally posted by LION
C'mon buddy, you were there. I don't think you would call that lucky.
4-1 by half.
Shut down the game and scored another in the second half.
On to a tough match next week though.
Maybe match of the week?:eek:
note the ;)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1 - SUFC 0

I thought it was a well played game by both sides. I noticed that early on GEU had some speed up front and it caught us off guard in the first 5 minutes or so and we were very pathetic in our marking down the middle of the park. It doesn't help to have only 1 centre mid doing all the running and tackling. Plus GEU just owned us in the air today.....I think we must have won 5 headers, in total. However, we played well for at least a tie.

The GEU goal came about 12 - 15 minutes into the game off a corner. GEU flicked the ball to the far post area and finished nicely off the bar and in......

After the goal we made some changes to our mid and started to calm down and get some good possession with the ball....and resulted in some good chances (one off the cross bar). GEU had many good chances off giveaways but didn't put us away......2nd half was a lot of back and forth, with a lot of good defensive plays on both ends.

overall a positive result and I see the team has gelled a little more since last week. I think wew are heading in the right direction.......and being very competitive with squads. Our finishing and ball work in the last 3rd of the field needs work and I think that will come slowly. Remember this is only an expansion team, but our management has put a very good team together in a short period of time.

Big Theet:D

PS - damn ref got me lost in langley, gave me wrong directions, and fcuking a lot of fog out there tonight.:D He also whistled offside on a play when his linesmen said it was onside....I don't know if he made the right call.;)

I also ran into my favorite bollywood film star Shah Rukh Khan at BP after the game. He sat around and chatted with the boyz, hes an alright chap. :D I heard he might come to the GN game next week. Don't you GN boyz be awestruck by the celeb on the sideline, ok ;) :D

Nice to meet you bertrum. !!:D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stumbling in

It was one of those classic games where we did everything too loose the game. Our defence was very good and our forwards were not, simple us that. Full credit to Aldergrove, they plugged the final third almost to perfection and took advantage of a bad decision and finished off {maybe} their only opportunity.
Looking forward to Chilliwack..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0