Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAP, SFC vs FVSL fued will never end until Steven Page takes his horse and fcuks off...

WTF??? Why is it soo hard for people to just allow others to utilize the good facilities provided to the public???
That's a huge fcuking insinuation that the 'incident' was caused by a grudge held by the chairman, muppet :mad:

So don't try and pass off that "I did not post anything untrue or falsely accuse..." crap.

That said, why is it always like walking on egg shells around here when anyone post something that is in the direction of a "certain someone" that can shoot his mouth off, hold grudges, point fingers and constantly accuse others of wrong doing against him personally and the club he and many here are affiliated with??? Am I way off base here???
By a fcuking country mile. You don't know a tenth of what I hear and have to discuss on the phone/email/face-to-face with others. Do you remember Downtown's diatribe about a month ago concerning SFC changerooms? It's still there and I didn't say a thing.

Why I'm explaining myself to you, I'll never know, because I don't think anyone else around here could run this place as fair and impartial as I have tried to do so over the years.

You weren't speaking the truth as I tried to point out to you and I'd do the same if NTG said something wrong about you.

Don't fcuking open your gob again w/o thinking about it if you're going question my integrity, ie, start walking on eggshells when posting about myself, not NTG.

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Turkey attacked Spain from the rear, do think Greece would help..?

Better question: would they help Turkey attack or help Spain be attacked? I'm lost on this one...we'd better ask Ballbaby.

On the "conspiracy" at hand...it was the second shooter behind the grassy knoll. Had to be.

Now, I must say, that diatrab by Downtown was pure MONEY!:D Things were eerily quiet after that. Things must have gotten themselves resolved. :rolleyes:

RF...I learned from the biggest.

BEST...I mean BEST! (Please don't eat me...) :(

Remember fellas,

At the end of the day,

We're all friends.

Go home. Kiss your wife / girlfriend. Hug your kids and or parents. Give your dog a bone.

And never,

Ever,

Ever forget:

KNVB's a Cnut.

Fair and impartial,

Dude. :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simmer Down Big Guy

Don't loose your head... I am not nor would I try to question your integrity... You do a bang on job and this site keeps me entertained throughout my shitty days at work as well as my quiet evenings in... Don't get me wrong...
I must admit when I heard what happened @ NAP I did assume Mr. Page had something to do with it... Only because of his track record with the FVSL brass and the fact he's done it before... (and because of posts made in the past)... KNVB could vouch for that... He's had to gear down outside the changeroom at Newton before... Now that is NOT a pretty site!!!:eek: ;)

BTW, I'm sure you get flack from every angle on a continuous basis... It is a thankless job... Well done...

Guinness;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Your mum must have been good at keeping a straight face when she told you those things??? :rolleyes: At least she gave you a false sense of security and some self-asteem to go along with it...

Pssst. KNVB is a cnut???:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psalm 23

And so endith the sermon for today. Today's sermon entitled "The Wrath of Guinness" was brought to you today by Bishop Regs who will now lead us in our final hymn "In Next To God We Trust" accompanied by Dude playing his organ.. :D

All together now......:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
What the fcuk have I got to do with a match between Langley and Peace Arch?

RE: 240 and 50ish

very clever big man. :)

In fact, I'm am very much enjoying the witty banter these days. I'm almost convinced that most of you possess IQs larger than the size of your boots!

As you were........commence with the entertainment :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely Guinness has watched the Family Feud enough times to know how to spell feud. Did NTG steal your dictionary?

RF is feeling "sheepish"? Don't let Bucky know you're an Aberdeen supporter now.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau training

training tonight at Newton athletic...no changerooms or showers...thanks Guinness:rolleyes:
although I guess 10:15 is a little late, but it would be nice to use the facilities that are there... at least to get a quick shower in - which will be more important when it gets cold.
Can it work? there was a guy there to lock the gate at 11:00, couldn't he lock the change room like George used to do when he shut down the parking lot only a few years back?
Is it not a municipal facility?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Changerooms

PAU training tonight was marred by a lack of changerooms: We pay big money for that park, what gives?( I find it a bit disapointing, after PAU gave the Rangers half of the turf last season for free:confused: Can't the lad who closes the south gate every night at about 10: 30pm close the rooms? I also would like to clarify a couple of misconceptions, SFC soccer club doesn't own the facility, land, or turf field for that matter. The tax payers do.
Guinness tread lightly my friend, you wouldn't get the genital cuff from Regs. Regs, you would know best about eggshells, I am willing to bet Regs could play an entire game with a carton of eggs in his pocket, without breaking a single egg:D
At south Surrey every lock for equipment, posts, nets, and changerooms are combination. All coaches within the club, have the combos. No keys, no hassles, plus you can change the combos weekly to stop people from using them, if you must.
All we want is a flippin shower, after all "cleanlyness is NEXT TO GODlyness

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAP the public facility???

Why is a public facility (payed for by teams using it) not available unless you are in a "certain cirlcle"??? Has things changed that m,uch much in 5 months??? PAU had the full use of Newton last season, what the hell changed??? Anyone want to throw their two bits in here??? How can this mickey mouse arrangement get rectified??? Bleeding hearts want to know...:(

Guinnessnotstirringthepotjustwantingsomeanswers...:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys should hear errr... read yourselves. A weeks worth of change room 'hiccup's' and you're calling for a public stoning. Fcuking relax you're acting like this is the first time you've ever had to change out-side. Maybe if you put as much passion as you do into showering with each other, into your games you wouldn't have lost this weekend. :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVBeaker

You should read some of your own posts mate... It's no wonder everyone thinks you're a cnut... I'm guessing you'd never moan if you showed up to a park and the changerooms were "unavailable" due to "certain" mis-communications... :rolleyes: Wait, you've already done that before!!!:eek: What a surprise... I'd quote Captain Shamrock's little (pot/kettle) skit, but TTP has heard that enough... Like kicking a flying (I mean dead) horse...:D

Un-funny post again, think about it for a second...

Beakerhasfootinmouthdisease(AGAIN) :confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For what it's worth, Coach and I have very deep roots in the FVSL and for the sake of the local game feel we should do our part in sharing of resources with other clubs.

Great.
The PAU lads have been having pints after training and then saddling up in front of the monitor again. :D
It's OK boys.
I too was kind of bitchy for a week or so after Delta handed us our asses on a silver platter by the same score around 5 months ago.
;)

I love this site. :cool:

For the last two to three weeks I've seen no sign of you lot on your allocated light time.
So, last night was your first practice there, no?
The guy with the gates could be Surrey Parks, not affiliated with our club, I don't know.
I should, but I don't.

September is chaos there man.
shite coming and going and yes, those changerooms are our club's responsibility ultimately.
Public domain, but our responsibilty.
I'm sorry lads but in your little fcuking worlds, :rolleyes: ;), obviously people didn't think to themselves "Hmmmm, I wonder if PAU will be showing up for their practice tonght, and, I wonder if we should just make sure they don't get fcuked around with the changerooms".

Come on.

NTG respects the Peace Arch Soccer Club and has mentioned to me on numourous occasions how much he likes you guys in particular.
Especially because how generous you were to the Rangers last year.
It's unfair to moan at him on here when he's out of the country also.
He really coordinates most things there and obviously his presence has been missed.

With respect to the Rangers, it was not free.
I distinctly remember submitting a handsome 18 pack courtesy of the Rangers Beer Fund.
A fortune to some. :D

I missed training last night and am almost shocked and embarrassesd that my boys still weren't there socializing when you were done.
Must have been a lean crew.

Take a midol wee men and like the SUFC/PoCo match, I'm sure it'll be sorted.

First pints on me Thursday if you grace us with your presence,
RF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing you'd never moan if you showed up to a park and the changerooms were "unavailable" due to "certain" mis-communications... Wait, you've already done that before!!! What a surprise...
Guinness, slow down, breath, you're making shite up in your mind again. Please find just ONE of my posts like that. I'm sure if there is one you'll have to go back several pages and moans you've just rattled off about not getting to change inside and shower to find it. Good luck and thanks.

Anytime you're ready.
Un-funny post again, think about it for a second...
I have and I chuckled at how wound you got. A success in my books.

Who thinks I'm a cnut? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RangerForever

Class again... You're a fence sitting big bum, which is respected in all circles... It is no wonder your squad is well liked around the league, even if you always win...:eek: Anyway, I am not ready to mouth off today as KNVB already tried to be funny earlier on a subject that got his goat in a similar fashion last year...:rolleyes:
I understand things can get hectic...

First pint on Thursday will sufice;)

Weemanforever

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Take a midol wee men and like the SUFC/PoCo match, I'm sure it'll be sorted.

First pints on me Thursday if you grace us with your presence,
RF

My 1 am appeal was followed by some angst posts ...:( I agree that some of the rhetoric is over the top on this issue...simply put, it would be great if we could use the changerooms when we train...end of story from this fella.

allopinionsexpressedbyguinnessaresolelyforhisenjoymentanddonotnecessarilyrepresenttheopinionsofthepaubrotherhood
althoughsomemight

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one

Regs, you would know best about eggshells, I am willing to bet Regs could play an entire game with a carton of eggs in his pocket, without breaking a single egg:D
Someone would have better odds on a bet that Cainy goes the whole season without winning a meaningful trophy.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0