Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda and others,
What do you expect the league to do when the Rangers pulled out after committing to Premier with only a few weeks until the start of the season?
This off season was an attempt by the league to get back to a 10 team league.
I'm all for critical analysis to improve the league, but only reasonable critiques need apply.:cool:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Problems already

Originally posted by Yoda
It's a sign of the league's problem with finding competent teams to fill spots in the Premeir Division. :rolleyes:

Yoda,

I don't think this represents a problem, its more for recruiting purposes. Again we have a U-21 and CAT team to draw players from, but we are still looking for players in order to field the best team possible. You got to understand that we have a very short time period to get this all together, and we have made some acquisitions in the past few weeks.

Big T:cool:

Skip - We keep the samosas chilled in case we have to throw things from the stands. So watch out when u play us. :D

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

The application for the premeir spot was put in a couple of months ago. At that time we had all the players ready to sign. The league told us that there won't be a chance for us to move up. We told them we would also have a Cat team ready. But, they didn't come back to us until two weeks ago. By this time some of the players committed themselves to VMSL.
As a club we will have a squad that will be competive. But, we are looking for some more players for more depth.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Burkee&Nonis

Now with SUFC management on TTP all you SUFC fans can ask the questions directly to them.
Gives me more time to bug G-spot, hardballz and squire. Hey has anyone seen Yowen ???? ;)

Big T:D

BigTneedsavacation,toomanypostsonSUFC.:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves:
I was waiting for one of you PAU lads to get that indirect kick in.
I was surprised it wasn't sooner.
Fair play - We deserve it.

You're bang on what the league had desired and yes, it doesn't help matters when we bail a month before the season starts.
Sikh United undoubtedly could have had more players signed had they known earlier about their position.
It's the same as us.

Had we known that a guy who committed to coaching the Premier team was going to bail, we could have made alterior arrangements.
I would have coached the Premier team for fcuk's sake.
Had we known the depth wasn't going to be there we could have approached other players in time so as to not be left short.
Also, in time so as to not poach from other teams late in the game as that lacks a ton a fcuking class too.
Had we been informed earlier than two fcuking days before the two guys that help run the show were going away on a two week vacation, we may still have had a chance.

I'm not venting at you Aves, I love you man and you know it.
I'm just getting my one and only vent on the situation whilst defending FVSL brass on the decision and applauding Sikh United on their ballz (Albeit not Hard :D) to go for it anyway.

My two bits and sorry lads,

RF

PS:
The usual suspects to be in the top 5 again.
PoCo to be a major thorn is PAU's side this year and rebound from last year's drop, but the boys from South Surrey to take it all again.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
[B

I'm just getting my one and only vent on the situation whilst defending FVSL brass on the decision and applauding Sikh United on their ballz (Albeit not Hard :D) to go for it anyway.

My two bits and sorry lads,

RF

Hey RF,

Thanks for the support, and yes I can confirm there are softballz on our team, but they are big !!! :D

Big T:cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

Fair enuff Ranger. The man tells it like it is.;)
Picking us to repeat hey:wa:
Hopefully we can get some fitness, this weekend, and look at some of our young prospects.I'm crossing my fingers we don't pick up any injuries The weather is going to be great, down at goose shyte park, hope to see down at the beer gardens:wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,
wasn't trying for a direct hit on the Ranger juggernaut, just pointing out the predicament the league was in because you guys couldn't pull it together...whaddaya gonna do?

hugs and kisses,
Aves

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley??

Hey, any Langley boys out there, can you confirm that we will play you at Brown Rd. park for our week #2 match? If so, will it be a Sun. game??

Skip needs to know so he can plan the yearly team BBQ!! :D

Ilikeminemediumrare

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Langley??

Originally posted by Skip
Hey, any Langley boys out there, can you confirm that we will play you at Brown Rd. park for our week #2 match? If so, will it be a Sun. game??

Skip needs to know so he can plan the yearly team BBQ!! :D

Ilikeminemediumrare

Skip, Sorry but at this time we are not sure where and when we are playing. I am almost positive the Turf will NOT be ready untill at least the 3rd week of September (it is now onsite and ready to install however). I would assume the game would be Sunday (We have no night fields) and that it would be at Brown Road. We hope to clarify this matter shortly.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, MY Captain.

Originally posted by Aves
hugs and kisses,
Aves

Captain, please see above.
I mean, how can you not love Aves? :D

It all began a while ago, this PAU love fest.
One of those "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" sort of thing.
Then, the homosexual tendencies started to occur.
As I've stated before, I never once said I didn't go both ways.
As time progressed, there was so many to choose from.
I had a brief stint with the Cuddler with our along-the-beach runs.
But Aves became my focal point, with the Cuddler in second, and Skippy coming around the bend (Pardon the pun) in third.
I have to admit PAU have a potpourri of fine looking young lads.

With our stint at the Nations Cup, my love for Aves blossomed to what it is today, and I've never been happier.

Don't worry, I'm not attracted to Celtic supporters, you have my word on that.

Hope this clarifies the matter,
RF

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday fixtures

Chilliwack is home to Langley (if you fancy a road trip)

&

GN is home to GEU at Mackie turf field I imagine, 9:00 pm.

KNVB, bookmark this for future reference. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off Topic

Sorry RangerForev, you are way off topic here mate!!!:mad: This is a "Premier" thread, your mob is a shite "Div. 1" squad that was affraid to venture into the weekly grind of Premier!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Pisstakingforever,Guinness:knvb:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Friday fixtures

Originally posted by Skip
Chilliwack is home to Langley (if you fancy a road trip)

&

GN is home to GEU at Mackie turf field I imagine, 9:00 pm.

KNVB, bookmark this for future reference. ;)

Isn't the disfunctional delta family playing each other tonight as well ??

I think we will start with rangers vs United match at 7 then stumble too Mackie park. What time are the delta boys playin at??

Whats the difference between a boner and bonus?
Your wife will blow your bonus.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BREAKING NEWS !!!

A statement issued today from Delta Metro Soccer Club has confirmed that they have required the services of Hibee for the upcoming 2003/2004 season. The PAU midfielder who's contract expired at the end of last season was unable to agree personal terms with his former club and has walked on a Bosman leaving Sir Alex Cain with nothing but a sour taste in his mouth and a very sore arse.
A spokesmen for Delta Metro stated that they were very pleased that Hibee and the club had agreed personal terms after long negotiations throughout the summer. They also confirmed that Hibee was available for selection for Sundays " Match of the Day " game when both teams go head to head as the season kicks off.

I can still hear the theme tune to BBC " Match of the Day" ringing in my ears, bringing back memories of me as kid heading a ball back and forth against the wall in my parents living room as the show began on a Saturday night. Soon to be proceeded by my old man kicking the fukc out of me as a header went astray and smashed another lamp or ournament that belonged to my mother.

Ah....Those were the days!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0