Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not likely

I wouldn't believe it until you hear it from the Hibee's mouth.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf

Wow what a way to kick off the season but to play on turf. I guess we will see how fit or unfit we are tonight as it always makes for a fast paced game. So getting back to where we left off last year will GN be wearing mitts tonight?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Turf

Originally posted by girth
So getting back to where we left off last year will GN be wearing mitts tonight?

No mitts, but definitely some turtle-necks :D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
A statement issued today from Delta Metro Soccer Club has confirmed that they have required the services of Hibee for the upcoming 2003/2004 season. The PAU midfielder who's contract expired at the end of last season was unable to agree personal terms with his former club and has walked on a Bosman leaving Sir Alex Cain with nothing but a sour taste in his mouth and a very sore arse.
A spokesmen for Delta Metro stated that they were very pleased that Hibee and the club had agreed personal terms after long negotiations throughout the summer. They also confirmed that Hibee was available for selection for Sundays " Match of the Day " game when both teams go head to head as the season kicks off.

It's not so much of a contract issue, as it is Hibee's homosexual tendencies. You see, we always noticed something strange about him, especially in the showers after a match... he'd offer to lather guys up with his soap :( At first we ignored him, but he just got more and morer adamant about washing other guys' backs and legs. We finally realized that he is actually bisexual (not that there's anything wrong with that). So we figured the best thing for him is to transfer over to Delta, since most of their guys are known to "swing" both ways ;) :D

SeeyousundayCrafty :wa:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
news

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Hibee: This hook in ma mooth's killing me man, gie us a hand mate.

Just managed to get ahold of Hibee on his cell, as he has been away vacationing......he had nothing to say about the alleged move to Delta, but DID send this picture for RF.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a bloody fcuking pulp now aren't I?

Needle and thread please!

Crafty:
Look what you've fcuking done to me man.
I trusted you.
Like a brother.
And you fcuked me.
The next time you need players for an All-Star game, Ex-Golden Boot winners will not be attending to help you and that fcuking Cainy's sorry arses out.
This is an unprecedented conspiracy that I will never forgive you or those PAU Bastards for.
Never.
Never!

;)

Quality Skip, quality...

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'm a bloody fcuking pulp now aren't I?

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Needle and thread please!

Crafty:
Look what you've fcuking done to me man.
I trusted you.
Like a brother.
And you fcuked me.
The next time you need players for an All-Star game, Ex-Golden Boot winners will not be attending to help you and that fcuking Cainy's sorry arses out.
This is an unprecedented conspiracy that I will never forgive you or those PAU Bastards for.
Never.
Never!

;)

BRILLLLLLLLL.........YANT...:D :D

Sing " Echo Beach " by Martha & The Muffins in your head and watch this little fukcer dance..:wa:

RF, You are heavy and you're still my brother..;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Afternoon Blues.

Its Friday afternoon, I'm bored out of my head, making up all sorts of shite as I go along and posting the results. I'm hoping the FVSL threads pick up after this weekend with some serious TTP as it has been very tame to date.

I refuse to post on the predictions thread for week one as our fate has been predetermined by you all ( Except Bertrum & Snowman.:D )

Bollocks to you all..:p

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Friday Afternoon Blues.

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
Its Friday afternoon, I'm bored out of my head, making up all sorts of shite as I go along and posting the results. I'm hoping the FVSL threads pick up after this weekend with some serious TTP as it has been very tame to date.

I refuse to post on the predictions thread for week one as our fate has been predetermined by you all ( Except Bertrum.:D )

Bollocks to you all..:p

Hold up, Crafty...

snowman voted for us too!!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RESULTS : LANGLEY - CHILLI

Results Just in from the wack.

Langley United 4 Chilliwack Rapids 0

Langley dominated most of this game with good ball movement and possession. Chilliwack had several chances early but Langley's Keeper (Tim) was on top of his game. Tim made a key save early with the score 0-0 on a beautifull shot from just inside the 18. The game got chippy around mid-way after a poorly laid tackle by one of our lads, but luckily there was no Chilliwack retaliation and in the end they showed class by walking away. Chilliwack had several scrambles in the Langley box that they could not capitalize on.

First goal for langley came at the 39th Minute scored by Dino. This icebreaking goal opened up the offensive chances for Langley and they tallied 3 more times (44Min/63Min/70Min). The 2nd Goal scored on a massive 18 yard box scrum and after some interesting bounces.

Dino (Vaughn) Scrored the Hat trick capitalizing on a couple of turn overs in the Chilliwack end.

Man of the Match: DINO with the Hat trick

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN vs GEU

Originally posted by star #1
GN 2 - GEU 2

Well played by the young GN squad. They moved it around nice and GEU struggled to gain meaningful possesion in the first 20 minutes. GN had a couple of nice goals and GEU unlucky to get a better result with more quality chances than GN.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN v GEU

Bertrum was pretty accurate.....we played well early...then they took it to us for the most part in the rest of the match......their penalty shot call was a bit questionable but they derserved to score regardless......we tied it up on a counterattack with about 10 left.......the rest of the game saw no real chances by either side........our man of the match was definitely our keeps who made an incredible breakaway save....i'd give theirs to their forward..#4 i think..who made me look silly on a few occaisons....cheers

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN/GEU

Neither team really looked their best tonight understandable though being the first game of the season.

But i believe the turning point of the match was well before the game even started, when i didn't bring my kit to the game.

It was all down hill from there.
Sorry lads, i let you down.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN/GEU

as raiguy said we took it to GEU in the first 20 mins or so and scored on a nice goal by Kenny Aujla, set up beautifully by Hardeep Sangha, GEU then tied it up with about 10 mins or so left in the half on a pk, they then scored 15 mins into the second half on a breakaway, but then Hardeep then scored the tying goal on a beautiful shot that was placed into the right corner as he gave their keeper no chance to stop it, first game is out of the way and now onto Delta Metro next friday.

Man of the Match from GN had to go to Hardeep Sangha and a mention to our sweeper Tarn Hans who played solid in the back.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dean was like a puppy chassing a bone. New nickname: Rex. Clarrification: he had two, but also set another up. Andrew Slane with one and a helper or two, and Rob Giesbrecht with the other.

Well done Dino.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0