Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot Dogs

Swedes score when Cujo leaves the crease to get a hot dog.

Only five days into the Games and miffed Olympics organizers have run out of their full stock of 400,000 hot dogs.Until more arrive,spectators and Olympics workers have been forced to eat cake
From yesterdays province.

I guess he'll have to settle for a piece of cake then:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mangia Cake

HOS

Knowing that you and Regs are Ital tourney vets,i was hoping one of you would catch on.(My money was on you seeing that Regs is a little slow):p

Oilers27
and i dont give a shi t what you say so no point in replying
You really do care about me don't you:D

Hopefully Jovo gets a chance to show what he can do on the international scene,but either way i'll be glued to the screen at 3:00pm today.GO CANADA GO

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This day in Canuck History,

February 18, 1980: The Canucks trade Rick Vaive and Bill Derlago to the Toronto Maple Leafs for Tiger Williams and Jerry Butler.

Ahh fcuk it, we didn't need Vaive's 50 goals anyways.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personality Goes a Long Way

Personality vs. Goals

Nucks will take personality any day, thats why we love the Tiger and guys like Gino or Brasher.

A guy that scores a bunch of goals will just piss everyone off eventually. BURE you goof:mad:

MajorHOS:confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confused....

I know I live a long way away but the Daily Telegraph is usually good for printing the Canuck's results. Trouble is, they haven't printed any NHL results for well over a week now. Has the NHL disbanded? Have the Canucks finally moved to a larger American market like Honolulu? I'm about to fire off my weekly complaint letter to the editor of the Telegraph and need to know the full story before I post it. Can anyone help?

I still like to know how Nashville-Tampa Bay games end up so I can update my wall charts, Fastshow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

In your letter, be sure to mention the three consecutive victories over the Detroit Red Wings over the last week- all by 11-1 scores. Also, the 'Nucks have brought Wayne Gretzky out of retirement...another new development you should be careful not to omit.

Yours in factual current events,

Dude.;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's a great help....

Dude,

Thanks for your help, I like to know the score before I send off any correspondance as I'm sure a man in your position can appreciate. The odd thing is, last night BBC2 showed some film in which Canada won a gold medal. I saw pictures of the new Canuck Gretzky punching the air next to his wife who was also dancing a merry jig. Whoever comissioned the movie must've spent a huge wedge of wonga as there were a lot of good players in the film. I knew it was merely an expensively made documentary, however, when I saw Jerome Hginla scoring as, though I've been out of the country since last July, even I know he's just a journeyman player who doesn't even generate much offence for the Calgary Flames. And Ryan Smyth? I mean come on. Plus, Gretzky's missus is a yank so it was taking the Hollywood-style suspension of disbelief a little bit too far to have her playing the role of someone cheering for Team Canada. The commentary was weird as well as the fella kept saying Jovanovski with a silent 'J'. Couldn't the makers of this piece of fiction have afforded Steve Armitage?

Thanks for the update, now I can fill in my wallcharts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Janet...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How good does Mrs. Gretzky look? She's had, what, 5 kids? She's a fcuking hottie!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

You've been out of the country since July???:confused: were you not up in Kamloops in August???:eek: Really, where are you now??? Timbucktoo???:rolleyes:

Guinnessjusttryingtofigureitallout!!!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction

Canucks come out flying and pounce all over the Blues... Naslund takes his bitter Olympic exit out on Johnson and scores 2 goals with at least another helper... :p Ohlund logs loads of ice time and Jovo gets less ice time as the Canucks score goals...
Canucks 5 Blues 2 (lets hope so)

goingonrecordstatingcanuckswillnotloseanothergameallyear :rolleyes:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good comeback

Was at the game and they started out very slowly but finished very strong.Cloutier looked rusty but made some good saves when needed.I still think they should of started Skudra but they got a much needed point.Bertuzzi and Cassels looked sharp when they played on the same line in the 3rd.Good last half of the game for the boys.

How the fcuk did Pronger get first star in that game last night???
The guys that pick the 3 stars are smoking a bit too much of that whacky :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Canucks come out flying and pounce all over the Blues...
Was at the game and they started out very slowly but
Good thing you know so much about hockey or your post might have been moot......:rolleyes:

Perhaps a new poll is needed. Does Guinness just talk out his ass or does he just think he knows hockey.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Italian in Bertuzzi came out last night, with a great dive on a Doug Weight "hook".:D

Good comeback though. I don't get it...where were all the tape-to-tape passes, pretty plays, and fast skating last night? Where was all the open ice?

Dude- whogotalittletousedtotheolymipics

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

knvb the only thing coming out of Guinness ass is your head! :eek:

cause they know a lot more about hockey then you!

oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0